Chapter 2

The Three Magical Words

In the Heaven,

All the helpers of the God were on sitting on the chairs that are arranged into a rectangle. And on the short end of the rectangle sits the God. And in the another short end sits the Goddess. We were gasping at a presence of the Goddess because she, the Goddess herself never attend these kind of meetings. All of them focus went back to the God after he banged on the table.

"You must all be wondering why all the ruckus is happening in Heaven which is usually peaceful, right?" The God started the conversation as always.

Everyone nodded in sync.

"There was an escapee from the Devil world. We need everyone of you to go and search for them!" He continued.

"And the today meeting is ov-"

"Hubby, you forgot the most important thing", the Goddess interrupted.

She spread her right hand and a pink wand magically appeared.

She waved her wand slightly and Royal paper rolls appeared in front everyone with a pink mist.

Kim Sarang POV

I spread out my right hand and a white wand appeared glittering with white mist. And waved it slightly which made the royal mission paper which is floating in mid air to open on its own. The golden paper roll slowly unveil on its own. Afterwards, the letters start to glow.

It was written, "Devil World", upon seeing the word I gasped.

I took a glance at the Goddess who seemed to be enjoying this.

"Hey~Cupid! What did you get? Another world in need of love?" Dreamy asked me jokingly.

I waved my wand slightly to show him what I got.

"De-devil Wo-world!?' He gasped.

It was unusual for him because he is dreamy, in charge or people's dreams which are just ridiculous.

Everyone looked at him with their eyes going to pop out in any second.

"Goddess...Devil World!? How can Cupid survive there....No one have ever survived there...and and moreover-"

"Silence!" The Goddess interrupted.

"How dare you to speak back to me!" She screamed.

"This is my command! My words are the law around here!"

With that one phrase, the sky started to get darker and darker and thunder strikes followed by lightnings.

"Enough!" The God growled.

"The meeting is over!" He continued.

The Goddess smirked and turned away and before she exits the room. She passed by me and whispered "Good luck~" and smirked.

"And also you will be needing this too." She spread her hand and signaled her wand to magically appear. She waved the wand slightly and black shiny stone appeared in front of me.

"The key to the Devil's World, you will need it" She smirked and left.

"Hey, what did you get?" Dreamy asked Daughter of Nature.

"Earth...." She answered in a low tone.

"So all of us are going to Earth for the search....except Cupid?" Dreamy stated.

"Ya! Why did you say that!" Beauty scolded Dreamy.

"Are you okay?" Daughter of Nature asked me with a concerned face.

"Nope not at all..." I answered and grasped the black stone and exit.

I signaled my wand and then waved my wand as soon as I got it and teleported to the place where the God is now.

"Sir God, It is not reasonable for me to go to Devil's world because there is no reason for an escapee to be still at the Devil's World and also-" I literally said them without taking a breath in between.

"Okay. Okay. Slow down. I see your point. I also want to state that point in the meeting but as you know...the Goddess...-he sighed- So you have no choice but to go there and be there for an hour and then come back" He told me with a weak smile.

"That's all I can suggest you. I can't go against the Goddess..."

"I will get going then...." I softly said and gripped the black stone that I was given harder and with a cloud of black smoke I teleported.

Within half a second, the air around me became chilly as thunders strike in the sky.

I gulped as I felt the presence of dark clouds of black smokes around me. Their cold presence made me shiver. The smoke twirl around me and hovered me.

Everything turned black.....

As I fall into one of the deepest slumber.