Chapter 1

The Three Magical Words

Kim Sarang's POV

I found myself wondering around busy streets where everyone is occupied with the little strange metals that they were taping on every second. I got curiouser and curiouser as I observed them and found myself taking small steps towards the pedestrians who were waiting for the light to turn green. I warily stand behind a guy in some sort of uniform, peeking at the metal that he is taping on. On that metal, it has all sort of writings and also pictures. I was astounded by the power that humans own. Before I come to Earth, I thought humans are just puny little powerless creatures but I guess I was totally wro-beep! beep!- My thoughts were interrupted by a sound coming from the metal that the man in the uniform has. I stared at the front of the metal curiously, thinking "Wow! It can also activate sounds. "Why are you so clingy!" The man in the uniform shouted, interrupting my thoughts. He frowned upon hearing some sounds from the metal.

"Ya! Shut up! I already told you that we are breaking up!".

My eyes glistened upon hearing the word "breaking up" and thought to myself, "This is a job for me!".

I reached out my hand and patted the guy's shoulder.

"Excuse me... I see you having a problem there with the sound that is coming from the amazing material you ow-" but I was interrupted by the SOS signal coming from the God.

I sighed and apologized to the guy who looked really irritated and in a matter of seconds, my body started to fade and disappear from Earth.

Everything here is just very different from Earth. The ground here is very fluffy and stainless when the ground there is rough, hard and dusty. Everything here is so peaceful, this is so called, 'Heaven' the place where humans' desires are fulfilled.

"Emergency! Emergency!", the siren alarmed loudly and noisily.

"This doesn't seem right.... Heaven is usually...no always peaceful....but how come....what in the world happened?" I thought.

-----------------------------------------------
Back on the Earth

Kim Jong In's POV

I groaned as the sun shone through the curtains and landed on my face. I grabbed my comfy warm blanket and dragged it up to my head to take cover. After a while, my body started to get used to this posture and slowly start to fall asleep.

Out of nowhere, my alarm starts to chime annoyingly.

"Beep! Beep!"

I reached out my right hand to the desk where my clock is on and turned it off. And went back to dream land.

In my dreams, i was walking in a place where the cherry flowers were blooming all around the place along with other plants and trees. The birds were singing in tune and flying around happily. And also there is another girl in white clothing who is also observing the nature at its work. But suddenly a pair of mystic white wings appeared on her back. I was taken aback. The sky starts to rumble and black clouds begin to cover the bright sky. A guy in black clothing with a black wings came and started a fight with the girl. As soon as it happened, the sky starts to alarm people in surrounding of the dangerous battle with its lightning and thunder.

"Wake uppp!" The sky shouted.
"Wake upppp!" It shouted again.
"Oppa!! Wake uppp!" It shouted again and again.
The dream started to get blurry and at last mist took over completely.

My eyes slowly open as I felt my body shaking.

"Ya! Get up!", shouted the one who is jumping on my bed.

"Ya! How dare you call your oppa 'Ya!'?" I shouted at her.

"I was trying to wake you up nicely but then you weren't waking up so....-she rolled up her eyes-Anyways, as expected 'ya!' do the trick every time." She said and sticked her tongues out in the end and ran away.

"Kim Jin hee! Come back here!" I yelled as I went to capture her.