Chanyeol

For A While

Chanyeol is a photographer because he loves to take a picture. He like to capture picture about natural things. He also love to take a picture of his family or moment that he want to remember but he never take a picture of a girl (except his mother and sister). He want to be a photographer since childhood.

 

 

Today is Saturday, he woke up from his dreamland because of his alarm. 8 am? I'm late. Chanyeol is a person that don't like to wake up too late even he know that he doesn't have anything to do. He knew that wake up early was a good things to started a day.

 

 

He sit down on his bed, what should I do today eh~ He sigh. He then get up from his bed with lazily action. He fold his blanked and then tense his sheet, pillow and his one and only rilakumma that he really love. He smile at his rilakumma like an idiot.

 

 

He bring up his rilakumma and hug it tightly "hey pretty kummaiieee~ good morning~ have a nice dream eh~" he giggled while starring at his rilakumma. Silly me.

 

 

He then put down his rilakumma on the pillow and make his way to the door. He open the door, he welcomed by stairs and make his way down.

 

 

He went to the kitchen and welcomed by back of his mother. He then wrapped his arms around his mother's waist "good morning my pretty mom~" "good morning sweetheart, now go to the table and eat your breakfast" he mummed. After give his mother kiss on the cheek, he went to the table. Pancake, tuna sandwich, hot chocolate~ I love my mom~

 

 

He sit on the chair "mom, aren't you going to eat too~?"

 

 

"it's okay, you eat first. I want to waited for your father"

 

 

"okay then, I'll waited too~"

 

 

Mrs Park facing his son "no need, sweetheart. Just eat your breakfast first"

 

 

"no no~ I want to wait~"

 

 

"no-" Mrs Park's words stopped when she heard his husband voice.

 

 

"I'm here, honey~" Mrs Park smile and Mr Park make his way to his lovely wife.

 

 

"you're awake! come sit here~" Mrs Park said while give a space for his husband to sit.

 

 

Mrs Park blushed hard because just now, his father kiss her cheek in front of his son. His father cupped his wife's cheek and make a cute face to his beautiful wife's face. Mr Park giggling with his wife's reaction. She lowered her face to hide the blushing that he done to her.

 

 

"honey~ look at your handsome husband's face~" his father laugh and lift up his wife's face. He smile and laugh at the same time at his mother's blushing face.

 

 

"hey Chanyeol, eat your breakfast~ your father almost here~" Mrs Park said.

 

 

My parents love story are too lovely. I love to see them smile, laugh, happy together. I want to have relationship just like them too....

 

 

"I rather not eat forever to look at this scent for the rest of my life~" he said while resting his hand down his chin.

 

 

"married then~" Mr Psrk make a slumber face while said those sensitive words to his son. 

 

 

"marr- wait, WHAT! appa~stop it~" he said while pouted. He kicked floor like 4 years-old kid.

 

 

"you are big enough to have your own family, Park Chanyeol~" Mr Park teased his one and only son while played with his eyebrow.

 

 

"no no no~ don't talk about it please~" he make a please face.

 

 

"no Chanyeol, you have to married~" Mrs Park teased his son too.

 

 

Husband and wife... aish the two of them are same~ like spou- wait, WHAT!! They are your parents, of course they are spouse~~ Silly me~ He laugh at his own mind.

 

 

"what are you laughing at, son~ think about your future to have your own family eh~" Mr Park make a tease face to his son.

 

 

Chanyeol eat his breakfast without look up at his parents. He know, if he protest, his parents doesn't stop from teasing him.

 

 

After Mr Park finished their breakfast, Chanyeol asked where his sister. His father said that she have work at Paris for a while, so she will stay there.

 

 

"aish~ I will miss her sooooooooo much~" he pout cutely.

 

 

"married then~" Mr Park said, tease his son again. He loves to tease his son about married because he want to have a grandchild. Yes, he already have 1 grandchild, Wu Jooyoung, his sister's son, but he want grandchild from his only son too.

 

 

Chanyeol make an annoying face and get up from his seat to wash his plate. He don't want to sit there a little longer beacause he know, his father wouldn't stop from teaseing him about sesitive topic, married.

 

 

Mr Park just laugh at his son reaction. You are just like me when I'm still teenager, Chanyeol.

 

 

"so, where are you going today? you don't have any work today, right? it's saturday. I hope you not intend to just lay your lazy on your bed for a whole day~" Mrs Park spoke to warn his sonfor not being too lazy even he don't have go to work.

 

 

"hm... I want to go to the park today, I want to take a photo about natural things.

 

 

"okay then, take care of yourself, okay~" Mrs Park said while tidy the dining table. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He prepared himself in front of mirror. wow, I'm handsome enough. hahahaha I'm proud of myself for being so handsome. And thanks to my parents too because make a good-looking son.

 

 

He make a way to front door "woah! My handsome son are ready to go out~" Mrs Park said while arrest his son hair. 

 

 

"aish mom~ don't do like that~ aaaa look at my hair, it tousled~" he pout while correct his hair. "okay, done. I'm go first, okay~" he said while make a chu at his mother.

 

 

"okay, take care. don't follow someone that you don't know, we don't know that they good or bad. and don't forget to eat your lunch. call me if something bad happen, okay sweetheart.

 

 

"I'm not kid anymore, mom. I'm already 20 alread *for god sake

 

 

 

 


 

Author's note

Ayow ayow~~ so...how was it??? *sparkling eyes* kkkkkk.... it right~ well, I know *pout*. Btw, this chapter was about Chanyeol and his family. Baekhyun? hehe patient~ next chapter will be about Baekhyun and his life. Thank you for read my ff. I'm not really good at writing english but I'll try!

Next update? hm..... have I??......no, i don't want to!

*just kidding~~~*winked*

of course I have to~~ but I'm not sure when... but... I'll try ASAP, okay ;)

Wait for me eh guys~~ :)

 

Yeah, I know there is many wrong grammar, so forgive me~~ :) hehehe

 

There may be typoo, so just pretend that you guys understand it *evil laugh* 

 

 

Upvote, Subscribe, Upvote ;) ily guys~ <3 

 

And thanks a lot to ~~

harurin

Because be my first subscriber <3

 

 

Baekhyun is a girl in this story~~ *evil laugh*