Dear My husband

Regrets

My love,
Do you remember our first encounter? I accidentally spilled my coffee on you but you just shrugged it off with a sweet smile. How stupid I was. I don't regret it though since it was the starting of everything. We started to know each other and also, started to develop feelings. When you confessed, I'm very happy -- never thought you would felt the same way as I am. You always stick with that gentleman side of yours. You never failed to make me feel loved and appreciated. You always be there for me in any circumstances, always telling me how precious I am. When we have done with the 'I do' thingy, I just can't help but to shed a tears of happiness. I thought I was the happiest person alive. It was my most awaited moment.
The love of my life,
Ever since we met, I can't even remember what sadness means. I can't bear seeing you hurting. We promised not to let a single tear fall from each other's eyes. I believed in you but the promise seemed to fade slowly. You told me you love me but why did you hurt me? Why did you become abusive? You hurt me everyday. I know you are stressed out of work but still, I'm a living soul too. I cried every night. The bruises are nothing compared to how my heart hurt. Why did you changed? Why are you doing this to me? Today, everything stopped. No more wounds or bruises, no more abusive husband. You're now crying in front of me. Maybe last night's incident has opened your eyes. Those bloody scene, the one, last time you can hear my voice. Are you regretting it now? Are those tears of regret? It's useless now. You should have realized your fault from the beginning. I'm gone now. Those tears, I promised not to let you cry but I can't do anything now. I want to wipe those tears away but I can't. I'm sorry. For the flowers you are giving, thank you. For the love you gave, thank you. For every good memories, thank you. I may not be at your side anymore but my love for you will always remain. I love you forever. I really mean it, I love you FOREVER. I'll wait for you here. We're going to live happily ever after in this wonderful place.
Sincerely,
Your dead wife