Lightning

Everything Can Be Loved

That didn't take too long right? Haha. Hope you enjoy the um...advancement in emotions? Maybe? Yeah.

Also! Please be sure to check out the playlist I made on Spotify for this story! It is titled ECBL by trinkdufreak, and the latest song on the list is what really carried my mind through the second half of this chapter so, I highly recommend listending to it while reading. Anywho, as always I hope you enjoy!


The morning air is fresh. Kyungsoo inhales deeply, lets the crisp air fill his lungs till it burns. With his eyes still closed, the induk rolls over and sighs happily as his body is embraced in a warm pair of arms. His face is tucked under a sharp chin and he distinctly hears a deep hum resonate through the chest his body is pressed against.

 

It’s the kiss that fully awakens Kyungsoo, the quick press of lips at the top of his forehead, simple and sweet. His eyes open instantly, and although he stays quiet and still, his heart is beating loudly in his ears.

 

“Did I make you nervous?” Yifan’s voice cracks and is barely above a whisper.

 

Kyungsoo shakes his head and stares at the adam’s apple displayed before his eyes..

 

“Your heartbeat is more honest.” the wolf chuckles. Kyungsoo smiles to himself and snuggles in closer, his heart doing more leaps as the arms around him tighten.

 

He almost falls back asleep, he’s finding it to be incredibly easy to become relaxed and sleepy in Yifan’s steady and warm arms, but there’s a light he’s not used to that makes his eyes open again. This time wider with his mind on full alert.

 

A grey blue paints the sky. Soft and calming, the sun hadn’t risen yet, but it’s light was still illuminating the clouds. They were outside.

 

“Sleep more, please. I am exhausted.” Yifan’s deep breath exhales over Kyungsoo’s hair and pushes a few strays back. The beast is right, they should get more sleep. If the induk is honest with himself, simply rolling over made the muscles in his back and legs groan in complaint. Kyungsoo nods and eagerly lays an arm over Yifan’s middle and closes his eyes tightly.

 

They’re outside once again. He’s hopeful of what is to come.

 


 

All day?

 

The entirety of the day?

 

Till the sun set?

 

“Yes little mate, the whole day.” the wolf smiles at Kyungsoo, his eyes flashing a spark of neon blue for a moment.

 

Kyungsoo stands still with his mouth hanging open, his mind processing the words Yifan had mentioned casually when they’d fully woken up.

 

We’ll be spending the day outside, this will make you happy right?

 

“What will we do?” Kyungsoo asks incredulously. Yifan’s rolls his eyes, his smile morphing into a full grin.

 

“I don’t know, I’m sure we’ll figure it out eventually.” the wolf shrugs. He smirks and then slowly offers, “Unless you wish to head back to my cave and-”

 

No!” Kyungsoo screams and then immediately lowers his voice when Yifan’s eyebrows almost fly off his face, “No. We’ll figure something out eventually. Let’s stay outside.”

 

He would enjoy this day, an entire day outside in the sunlight. Surely his skin had paled and his eyes would burn for a moment at the adjustment, but adjust the would. His skin could always soak in more golden air as the time went. He was thankful to not be held inside the dark stony walls of the cave, today he would bask in the fresh air and the sunshine to his heart's content.

 

The area that Yifan had picked for them to sleep outside was...breathtaking. He’d momentarily felt his stomach drop because they were so high up. Although the leaves still shaded them, the sun was so close it almost burned. Wedged between two thick branches that grew alongside each other for miles, even twisting and turning together, Yifan had deemed it safe for them to rest. They were in the canopy of the jungle, far above the ground and so close to the sky.

 

“It’s so beautiful up here,” Kyungsoo admires. He stands at the edge of one branch, looking out through the thousands of of branches that overlap one another. Curtains of vines hang in different layers and cut their way through the leaves. It’s all very green, very golden, and very beautiful. The sky is right above him, surely if Kyungsoo stood on the tip of his toes he’d be able to touch it and possibly scoop a piece of blue out to hold. Each breath he takes feels like the first, it's rejuvenating to be up here.

 

Yifan’s hand grabs onto Kyungsoo’s wrist suddenly as the man had leaned a bit out into the open air. The caregiver glances back and tries to reassure the other, “I won’t fall.”

 

“I know you won’t,” the wolf’s eyes tighten, “I won’t let you.”

 

Instead of rolling his eyes and making a smart remark like he wants to, Kyungsoo walks away from the edge and stands closer to Yifan.

 

“Better?” he checks.

 

His black hair is ruffled

 

The smaller man smiles and lightly smacks the hand away from his face.

 

“Let’s go.” Yifan starts to walk across the branch, down to where the arm meets the body. Kyungsoo follows with light steps.

 

The little mate has to attach himself to Yifan’s back, legs hooked over the wolf’s hips and face pressed into the space between the large shoulder blades. It’s with his mate on his back like a pack that the wolf climbs his way down the massive tree.

 

When his feet dig into the soft earth, he simply hooks his arms under his mate’s legs, enjoying the way Kyungsoo’s arms stay put around his neck. After a few testing steps, the wolf is content to walk like this the rest of the unknown way, holding the smaller man on his back.

 

“It’s so nice, the sun, don’t you think?” Kyungsoo sighs, his voice tickling Yifan’s earlobe.

 

“It’s alright.” the wolf glances upward. The bright white rays keep filtering in through the leaves, each particle getting tainted by the air until it becomes yellow and then golden.

Yifan is used to a certain darkness. He was born to live by the moon’s will, her face being the teller of time and the pace of his life. The darkness was what he’d grown up in.

 

Since a young age his father had told him to stay inside the cave during the day, and to not creep out until the moon greeted him. Danger lurked in the sunlight, he was vulnerable during the day hours.

 

Alas, Kyungsoo seemed to be drawn to it.

 

Ever since the first day, when the induk had tried to wander outside by himself, Yifan had been perplexed by it.

 

“My father always told me the sun was my enemy.” he suddenly shares. He’s a little surprised with himself, he didn’t exactly mean to say that aloud. Yet, he did, the need to share his thoughts had been too strong.

 

“Enemy? Why?” Kyungsoo asked immediately.

 

Yifan clears his throat, “He said it was in the daylight that I was vulnerable, that it was under the sun that a hunter could see me, or another beast could find me and fight me.”

 

The wolf scrunches his nose when he feels a weird sensation tickling his neck, he shakes his head with the thought of it being an insect of some sort, and it momentarily stops.

 

“I suppose all the pencari hunt during the day...can I ask you something?” his little mate inquires.

 

Yifan cranes his neck again when the ticklish sensation returns, he nods his head.

 

“Before we met, when was the last time you had spent a day under the sun?” the question sounds like his mate already knows the answer. The beast hesitates to answer, almost feeling ashamed.

 

“An entire day? Never. I only went out shortly to hunt, but that was rarely. I’ve done so more after we met, but I only go out to simply hunt and I return quickly. An entire day, never.” Yifan confirms what Kyungsoo was thinking.

 

“Never...because your father taught you that the sun was your enemy.” Kyungsoo states, putting the pieces together.

 

Yifan doesn’t answer verbally, nodding quickly before whipping his head about. Stupid insect.

 

“So...were you maybe afraid of the sunlight?” the induk digs a little deeper.

 

“No.” Yifan scoffs, “I was simply aware of the danger daylight brought. I knew that during daytime that I, and anyone I cared for, was vulnerable to the extremities the forest attacked with.”

 

There it was. Kyungsoo can almost audibly hear the last piece click into place. The memory is fast and sharp, ice blue eyes glaring down at him while the firm grip had held him up by the throat, the pain of being slammed back into the darkness of the cave.

 

Yifan had been taught all his life to stay out of the sun. For him, it was dangerous to be seen despite being the large wolf everyone feared, for him it was a hazard that he tried to stay away from. Therefore, when he’d acquired a mate, logically he didn’t want them to go out into the daylight either. They would be vulnerable.

 

“You cared…” Kyungsoo whispers to himself. His fingers gently thread through the ends of Yifan’s hair, a lazy habit he obtained while he was being carried through the forest, and that is when the wolf stops and shakes violently. He drops the induk to the ground and proceeds to rake extended claws into his neck.

 

With wide eyes the little mate watches the the wolf slap the back of his neck repeatedly before huffing out a angry sigh. Repulsive little beasts, is muttered under the man’s breath, and Kyungsoo gnaws on his bottom lip as his heart picks up speed.

 

The wolf had cared, he had a twisted way of showing it, but that was why Kyungsoo had been kept in the cave a majority of the day. It was why the wolf had been so strict about the induk going out, why he’d more or less shoved Kyungsoo back to the cave after only fleeting moment under the rays of sunshine.

 

Yifan didn’t want Kyungsoo to be vulnerable or in danger.

 

“You were worried, about me staying outside.” Kyungsoo smiles.

 

The wolf retires from abusing his neck, a red mark to show for it, and tilts his head whilst staring down at the smaller man.

 

“Well, yes. Obviously.” Yifan retorts.

 

“Being outside makes you uncomfortable?” Kyungsoo checks again. The blue eyes have a smither of humor in them as they roll.

 

“Extremely.”

 

“Yet you brought me outside once a day, because I wanted it.”

 

“I didn’t want to see you hurt yourself again. You smiled the brightest outside.” Yifan has stopped making eye contact, gaze glued to the earth and right foot kicking lamely at a few pebbles he’d dug up. Slowly Kyungsoo approaches the wolf, his heart about to burst, and he steps until they are toe to toe. Yifan has no choice but to look right into Kyungsoo’s eyes. The flicker their neon color for a moment, and the induk takes note that neon means that Yifan is either excited or agitated.

 

“Thank you, for being so generous as to put away your discomfort to make me happy.” Kyungsoo is grinning.

 

His face is cradled gently, Yifan’s palms are rough and warm, and his lips are kissed so softly it feels like the wolf’s lips are barely there. Testing the waters, that is what the beast does. Just as he’d done the first time they had met.

 

Kyungsoo pulls back a bit and his face is released, a shimmer of hurt making Yifan’s eyes turn a dark rich blue.

 

“Will you take me where the sun is most visible? Please?”

 

The eyes are back to their normal blue, like the sky, and Yifan nods with a gently smile. He laces their fingers together and tugs the induk along. He knows just the place. It’s far, but he remembers it clearly.

 

He remembers it because it was the last place he saw his mother.

 


 

Sehun is trying his hardest not to act like an impudent child, but it’s hard not to. He can feel the way the heat from his blood rises under his skin, hot steam hissing to escape. He’s furious.

 

“So you just so happen to walk along the same route as I do, and you happen to be trading for the exact same fruit as I, and you also happen to be here at the same time as me?” the young induk focuses on the way Minseok’s eyes shoot back and forth.

 

“You’re a clever one aren’t you?” the dukun chuckles nervously.

 

“Well I’m not that stupid either.” Sehun rolls his eyes and goes back to the business at hand. It’s the same koki he meets with every week, the one that always has the freshest fruits and nuts. He married an induk with a hunter lineage, her connection with one of the pencari clans was very close and therefore, they benefited in business. While the koki man may have not lived up to his clan’s hunter name, his wife’s brother had. A good hunter brought them good fruit, and the koki in turn was well known for having the best product to trade for.

 

“Two mango, one pineapple, and three pitaya.” Sehun orders. The koki nods and gathers what the induk has asked for while Sehun rummages through his items he has collected in a tan leather satchel. Just as he finds the knife and vile of herbs for payment, a heavy thud grabs his attention.

 

Minseok has thrown down a long silver chain. He was wearing it a second ago, it had covered his shoulders and hung down to his navel, and without a word he’d thrown it off.

 

The koki stares at him in disbelief, massive moonstones glimmered through the silver loops and feathers of a dove encircled the top of the necklace. It was an expensive piece, one that was most likely hand crafted for Minseok when he had been enlightened as a full dukun. A ceremony necklace, precious and expensive.

 

“How much can he get with this piece as payment?” the healer questions.

 

“W-whatever he wishes.” the cook waves his hand about his stand. Sehun feels his blood boil as Minseok flashes him a bright smile.

 

“Take what you wish.”

 

“I don’t want your stones or your feathers.” Sehun growls. Minseok's’ brow crinkles in disbelief, his mouth falling open to respond. The induk is faster however.

 

“Take your wealthy clan name and burn it, I can trade for my own fruit thank you.” Sehun slams the vile of herbs and the knife down on the table, “The herbs are for childbearing, as I hear you and your wife have been trying recently, the knife is still sharp and was made by a pencari, not a prajurit, it’s even but light. Good day.” the induk rushes out and turns away.

 

Sehun snatches up the fruit so fast Minseok almost misses it. He hastily drapes his necklace back onto his body and chases after the caregiver walking away at full speed. The dukun is lost, hadn’t things between them been going well?

 

Before the healer can call out, Sehun has already stopped at another stand. Two prajurit sit together and eye the induk up and down. Most can tell when one is a single caregiver, because most of them wear a simple silver chain with one moonstone hanging at the bottom. It symbolizes purity, a caregiver that is still waiting to be claimed. Sehun has a silver chain around his neck, and the prajurit’s take notice of it immediately.

 

“What can we help you for?” the dark haired hunter his lips. Sehun’s eyes lower and he holds out the two mangos he’d just traded for.

 

“Is that all you want to give us?” the other hunter smirks, green eyes stuck on the small moonstone resting at Sehun’s lower chest.

 

“Give me the boar hide.” Sehun ignores their taunting. Minseok is impressed by how brave he is. Most induk’s act fragile and submissive to prajurits’ and pencaris’.

 

The dark haired hunter leans over the table, “You deserve wolf hide my dear, soft and silky to lay down on, make you nice and comfortable while I-”

 

“He said the boar hide. Are you deaf?” Minseok approaches from behind. He sees the way Sehun’s back tenses, ignores the hostility shooting his way from the induk’s eyes. The two hunters size up Minseok immediately, but back down at the site of his long and extravagant necklace. Though the couldn’t identify what trade he did, he wasn’t wearing his head piece after all, they could tell he was from an upper ranking clan. Parkpencari? Leeprajurit? Maybe Kimdukun. Either way, they knew not to pick a fight.

 

“Two mangos for one boar hide.” the green eyed hunter tosses the rough and dark boar skin over. Sehun does the snatching motion again, walking off without a glance back.

 

Again, Minseok chases after the young dirty blonde haired man. He’s quick, swift, maybe in another life he’d make a good hunter with how stealthy he was. It’s at Sehun’s hut, among other primarily induk huts, that Minseok finally catches up. His arm grabs at the induk’s wrist and grips like iron. With a gasp Sehun yanks but to no avail, he can only glare.

 

“You’re making a scene young caregiver.” the healer reminds the other as many curious eyes shift their way. An upper class clansmen roughing up a lesser known caretaker? Maybe a lover’s quarrel? Either way, Ketua would not take kindly to whispers about any of the Kimdukun clan.

 

“No, you are. Let me go.” Sehun seethes but stops yanking back so viciously. He stands still, fingers still wrapped in a fist and defiance etched in his brow.

 

“Is something wrong? Have I upset you somehow?” the medicine man inquires. He quickly turns through his memories and is at a loss.

 

The small eyes roll up to the sky and then a long sigh leaves Sehun’s pink lips.

 

“You don’t know much about keeping promises hm? Just wanted to pull on heartstrings of some young induk you could possibly shove your -”

 

Watch how you speak to me.” Minseok snarls lowly, eyes so ablaze Sehun’s words immediately die in his throat. The handsome dukun’s jaw clenches over and over again until with an annoyed huff of air he tosses Sehun’s hand down. The caretaker massages his red wrist with hurt in his eyes. The way Minseok had just looked at him, shock and betrayal, was making Sehun second guess his assumptions. Surely he’d overthought the situation with the dukun.

 

“How long were you going to wait until you were going to talk to me again? You can’t just steal a kiss and then act like you don’t know me.” Sehun reprimands.

 

Minseok’s body freezes and he looks up with worry. So it was abou that. He should have known.

 

That passionate kiss he’d stolen. After they’d met in his own hut with Ketua present, Minseok had followed up on his words in seeking out Sehun.

 

The day had been splendid, a simply walk through the village under the sunshine. Sehun wasn’t too talkative, neither was Minseok, but they warmed up to each other quickly. All day Minseok had watched as Sehun smiled at him, accidentally pumped their hands together, and even leaned in close to talk to him. It sent Minseok’s heart into a rapid leap every time.

 

All this time he’d had a crush on the boy, the fair haired induk that everyone found to be quite attractive. How many conversations had Minseok listened to, how all the hunters were going to make Sehun their prey, how all the prajurits would like to make little beasts with the young man.

 

It had taken so much strength to keep his excitement contained when he’d walked casually into Minseok’s own hut with his cousin. The way Ketua’s eyes had glittered, Minseok could fall to his knees and whisper a thousand praises, she had brought Sehun right to his doorstep.

 

His short time with Sehun had been wonderful, and he’d been careful to show courtesy to the induk. As Mayoung had told him, Sehun wanted someone who respected him and saw him as an equal human first, not an induk first.

 

It was Sehun that had initiated the kiss. They hadn’t even taken notice that the sun had set until someone almost ran them over while holding a fire torch. Sehun had smirked at the way Minseok had squealed and jumped back with surprise.

 

It was Sehun who had pushed Minseok back, among the darkness of the village’s edge, behind the huts and among the first scarce trees.

 

It was Sehun who reached, placed his lips gently over Minseok’s.

 

Sehun started it. Minseok made sure to finish it.

 

Everything Minseok had every wanted and craved was right there in his arms and it was so much better than he had ever fooled himself into wishing for. No fantasy or dream could compare, his imagination was not creative or vivid enough to make up the warm wetness of Sehun’s mouth or the smooth slimness of his fingers as they dug into Minseok’s lower back.

 

They were out of breath when they had finally broken apart, the induk pressed against the nearest tree, arms tightly wrapped around Minseok’s waist while his face was cradled between soft hands. Lips still barely connected and hot breath puffing and fanning over one another’s faces, Minseok had promised a simple thing with one last kiss,

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow. I’ll see you tomorrow and kiss you again just like this.”

 

Those had been his last words. Right.

 

Minseok almost wants to laugh. Leave it to Mayoung to bring the two together, but be the reason they were fighting for the first time.

 

“Did I say something funny?” Sehun looks confused yet insulted. Minseok had indeed started to laugh a bit, his hand covering his mouth as his shoulders shake.

 

Now he smiles at Sehun, making the induk more confused, “I apologize sweet Sehun, I was simply busy with Ketua for the last few days, she needed my council. That is all. I was not attempting to avoid you in any way. You were in fact, hindering my thoughts all the while I tried to give advice, sweet Sehun I am sorry for the misunderstanding.” the dukun holds his hands up in surrender, letting the induk do what he will. Minseok is powerless now.

 

He waits patiently, lets the caretaker process his apology and his words.

 

It was the truth, he’d been sitting in Mayoung’s personal hut as they argued back and worth about when to strike the wolf. The past had been discussed as well; what they had done had been successful but maybe it was a mistake, what was their next move? Back and forth. Nothing had come of it but tension. So Minseok had called it quits, retiring back to his own hut and waking up with hope of meeting with Sehun again.

 

“I guess I’m not that sweet…” Sehun sighs. Minseok grins and approaches bravely, not giving a care about all the eyes on him when he wraps a firm arm around Sehun’s waist and pulls him close.

 

“You are the sweetest, trust me I’ve had a taste, and you are forgiven as I hope you’ll forgive me for my stupidity as well.” the dukun tilts his head asking for silent permission.

 

“No scenes, you said,” Sehun reminds him, but the corner of his lips are lifting.

 

“Then don’t make one, come here.” Minseok whispers.

 

Their second kiss is just as sweet as the first. Minseok lets the worries of the wolf and of the boy from the Doprajurit clan leave his mind as he focuses on just how incredibly soft and sweet Sehun is in his arms.

 


 

“I love it!” Kyungsoo cries to the wind. He is twirling for the seventh time, round and round with his arms held out. He wishes to be like the parrots and eagles, to spread his arms in this cool air and let his body lift high into the sky.

 

The air is so chilled, yet warmed but the intense rays of the sun. It’s face was so bright as it smiled down on him, it’s reflection in the massive expanse of water only maximizing its strength.

 

“The ground is so soft, but it’s not drenched in water, like a million little rocks, so tiny...it’s magnificent!” the small mate laughs and collects the soft and light ground between his fingers. It flows down like dust in the air, he watches it all fall so quickly.

 

“And all this water! It’s so much more than a river! So much wider than any lake I’ve ever seen!” Kyungsoo almost takes off straight into it, the giant waves are white and foamy with deep blue skin hidden beneath. As deep blue as Yifan’s when he was sad.

 

He screams as ice cold water runs over his feet, at his toes and sends a great shock to his system. It’s exhilarating. He loves this. He wants to run further in.

 

Before the induk can get a head start however, Yifan’s quick to wrap his little mate in his arms. Kyungsoo laughs with excitement, hollering and screaming in surprise as he’s swung around in Yifan’s arms. Water splashes as their feet twirl in the deep blue water. They fall in a fit of laughter and giggles, Kyungsoo landing promptly on top of the beast’s chest. Waves lap at the ground far from them as the wolf had carried his excited mate further inland. The induk find an amazing view before him.

 

The wolf’s smile is blinding Kyungsoo’s vision.

 

His heart is racing, Yifan’s eyes are cool like ice, cooler than the painful beating of his heart against his ribcage.

 

Yifan isn’t smiling anymore, a new look on his face, a look Kyungsoo recognizes from their first meeting. The time he’d agreed to be this man’s mate.

 

“The sun is beautiful, don’t you think?” he repeats himself from earlier.

 

Yifan’s gaze is glazed over as he whispers, “It is, so beautiful.” But he’s not looking at the sun, no, he’s looking into the wide and dark eyes of his little mate.

 

“Thank you for bringing me here Yifan, I love it.” Kyungsoo shifts over the man’s chest, shimmying until he can tuck himself under Yifan’s chin. This spot is nice, it feels right.

 

He feels the deep breath’s of the beast, slow and steady, “It is I who should be thanking you…”

 

“Why?” Kyungsoo hums and closes his eyes. The sunshine bathes them both in golden warmth. Kyungsoo wants this feeling to never end, of being immersed in pure power like this. It is so relaxing and healing.

 

“For erasing the bad memory of this place. For replacing it with something new, something good.” Yifan’s voice is quiet, soft. Kyungsoo untucks himself and looks down on the ice blue eyes that are so vulnerable. Does he dare ask?

 

“I want to take the pain away, whatever it is…” Kyungsoo’s thumb carefully traces the sharp cheekbone of his wolf, he means what he says. Now he’s starting to see it, the broken pup under the sharp teeth and neon eyes. If only he could get under the anger, the poison right out himself and inhale it.

 

“No. It is mine. My colors are mine alone.” Yifan sighs. The wolf rolls them over, Kyungsoo now lying on the cool soft ground. He smiles up at the beast and feels his heart pick up speed again.

 

The wolf is so gentle this way, fingers carefully pushing Kyungsoo’s hair back and legs lifting slightly so his full weight is not on the smaller man. It makes a hot melting sensation drip down Kyungsoo’s senses. It’s warm, the air is warm now. His heart is hammering so fast, surely Yifan can hear it.

 

“Am I making you nervous?” the wolf asks, blue eyes glancing down at Kyungsoo’s chest. He had indeed heard it.

 

Yifan was so handsome. His blonde hair looking like a feathery halo with the sun casting shadows from behind him. His blue eyes are so mysterious, yet so open and pained. His sharp bone structure was tantalizing, almost wishing for Kyungsoo to rush upward and bite…

 

His wolf had always been attractive, that was no secret, but with the way he’d been treating Kyungsoo this last day it was hard to resist now. Thoughts of their first introduction flashes through his mind, plays over again and his senses recall the hot tongue playing with his own and the coarse rough hands smoothing over his soft skin.

 

“Yes you are.,” Kyungsoo gulps.

 

Worry fills the blue eyes, going dark blue, and Yifan starts to pull away.

 

It’s Kyungsoo who stops him, a firm hand on the wolf’s arm. Yifan looks at the small hand in wonder and confusion.

 

It’s Kyungsoo who gently wraps his arms around Yifan’s neck and pulls. He wants the full weight over him, he wants to feel the outline of the wolf’s body over his.

 

It’s Kyungsoo who initiates the kiss, laying on the cool ground of the beach with the ocean breeze fanning over their bodies, pulling Yifan down until their lips meet so softly but firmly. He must be mad to kiss this beast, to want this beat like this.

 

It’s Kyungsoo who starts it, and it takes a few more soft and warm pecks to get Yifan to finish it. He does, he ignores the gnawing pain at the pit of his stomach that worries him about abandonment, he finishes what Kyungsoo started.

 

The air is so cool around them, and Yifan is so warm he borders on boiling hot. Kyungsoo’s moans are carried away by crashing waves. Yifan’s kisses feel like lightning, piercing the veil of the sky and crashing down over Kyungsoo’s mind.

 

He’s not imagining the lightning, no he can hear it. The sky is dark and gray, smoky clouds rolling in a long distance away. They cover the sunset, and with them come the booms and cracks of thunder and lightning. Yifan is so warm.

 

Kyungsoo tangles his fingers in the blonde hair, his mouth wide open in ecstasy. His wound is teased by sharp teeth. The wound that was going to change his life forever.

 

Yifan made it feel like everything could be okay. If he had Yifan, maybe everything would be okay.

 

He was mad to fall for this beast. The lightning is sharp and loud, Yifan’s kisses are soft and warm, his senses are blurred and heightened.


He was mad, this would be a mad love.


I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean~

Hope you enjoyed, doing my best to write the next chapter!

BONUS: if you can guess what the flower in the next chapter's title picture means to this story, I'll tell you what color Kyungsoo's fur will be when he becomes a wolf! Lol idk if that will actually get some of you to guess it right, but what the hell.

As always feel free to comment, discuss and ask questions in the comment section! Also thank you for reading and supporting!

 

Much love doves,

 

 

Porter