CHAPTER 1

The story I didn't know

I found him in the VIP section,surrounded by his friends.He was busy as usual,discussing some important paperwork.I peaked through the door feeling hurt,sad and mostly guilty.If it hadn't been for my parent's,I wouldn't be stuck in this situation.I had to tell him,but I couldn't and it hurt so much,so much that I locked myself in my room for days,crying my heart out.I tried saving our love,relationship,convincing my parent's,it wasn't easy either.They ignored me for days as I was too stubborn.I knew I had hurt them too,their love for me was unconditional,but this time they told me it ws for the best.

Tears welled, as it was at the verge of falling,the door opened wide,revealing my love.Tears fell and I quiver,he grabs me and embraces me into his muscular arms.For once,I felt that warm feeling again,the feeling of being special and wanted.It was something I wouldn't want to let go.

'Suji ah,what's wrong?Tell me,oppa's gonna take care of it!',he spoke softly and caressed my hair,easily calming me.I felt weak at his touch,I couldn't take it anymore as I grasped his shirt and hugged him tightly.

'Baby,tell me what's wrong?'he cupped my cheek,as I looked up,my eyes met his.It showed sadness but mostly worries and I knew why.'Where have you been?Do you know how sleepless I've become?How much it hurts when you hadn't replied my calls and messages?he ws concerned,but I had to let go for now.

'Oppa,let's stop!I can't do this anymore',I spoke firmly and removed his hands from my cheeks,I had to be strong inorder to overcome it,to let go ,but tears kept falling showing my weak side.

'Baby!What's wrong?Tell me,is it something I don't know about?I can't give up our love after all the circumstances that I had to go through just so we could finally be together.

'I am sorry,I am reallysorry,but let's breakup!'I felt my heart break into pieces.

'Tell me Why?Why?just give me a ing reason!'he burst out,losting his temper.Grabbing the expensive vase nearby,he threw it to the wall.

Tears kept falling,he cupped my cheeks again and started whispering sweet words,saying he was sorry.He kissed my temple over and over again,constantly wiping my tears.

I pushed him away with all my strength,'Jaejoong!Please let me go'! I got on my knees and begged pleadingly.'Why?SuzyWhy?he questioned crucially.I couldn't bring myself to tell him the truth,the truth that I was leaving,the truth that my parents had found out,that their beloved golden girl was dating a ruthless gangster who was 9 years older than her,the truth that they didn't approve of him and could do anything to make sure he never existed.

'Am in love with someone else'.I heard his breathing pause,for once I wished this was only a dream,not reality.

TO BE CONTINUED


I decided to pair Jaejoong&Suzy together

Though it's odd....

I hope you like it..

Please don't forget to subscribe,vote and comment..

Thankyou