Chapter 5

Fake to Real

annyong~ cassiopeiaplus here!
Just like what my sister said, I will be writing this whole chapter all by myself. I was actually joking when I said I want to write a whole chapter for her, but she took it too seriously. =="

Anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

________ P.O.V

I woke up, a smile appear when I see the tulip place in the vase.  I wonder who gave it to me..could it be SeungHo? I shake my head,
'No, it can't be.'

I shrug that matter off and start with my morning routine. I pack my backpack and bring it downstair,

"What's for breakfa..Why are you here?" I point at Joon who is sitting on my couch.

"Oh ______ you're ready. Joon said he's coming to pick you up." My mom strike me a mischievious smile,

'What's that smile suppose to mean?'

"Wha-wh-you." I stuttered, shocked at what am I seeing right now. "You." I point at Joon "We're going." I grab his arm and pull him out.

"Aren't you going to eat your breakfast?" my mom ask

"I'll skip breakfast for today." I wave her goodbye.

As the door close I stare at Joon, the stare that say 'I-want-to-kill-you-now' stare. "What are you doing?"

"Picking you up." he bluntly answer,

"Why are you picking me up?"

"Why shouldn't I? I'm trying to act nice to my fiance."

"to-be, I'm your FIANCE-TO-BE." I emphasized.

He shrug "I thought this would help us at convincing people. It will help me getting rid of my fiances faster." he explain.

"Then you shouldn't have come in."

"I just want to meet your mom."

"Why?"

"Let's just go, we're going to be late." he took my wrist and bring me into the car.

 

"Whoaaa." my mouth is hang open when I see the limo "This is your ride?"

he nonchalantly nod. "Is that your chaffeur?" I point at the man opening the car door, he once again nod.

"Whoaaaa." I ran inside and flabbergasted at the interior "Whoaa."

Joon laugh at my act "W-what?" I turn at him,

he try to kept his poker face, but he fail at it "Nothing." he took a remote a TV went down from the ceiling.

"Whoaaa." I automatically said, but then I realize I'm just embarassing myself. I close my mouth and look out at the window.

I can almost see Joon's smugly face "You never experience this didn't you?"

"O-of course not, what kind of normal people would ride a limo?"

"Me." he proudly answer

"That's because you're not normal." I point out look back at the window, ignoring all the luxurious thing around me. Or else I would be embarassed even more.

 

Finally, after 15 minutes of the luxurious embarassing ride we arrive in our school. I quickly open the door before the chaffeur have the chance to. But then someone's hand stop me, I turn around and see Joon smiling at me.

"What do you want now?" I ask, not hiding a single annoyance inside of me,

"Let's walk together."

"What?"

He took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine, I gasp in shock. I tried to took it off him but he won't let it go, instead he grip on it even tighter. I look at his face and I can see he's enjoying this.
As we walk across the corridor,  I kept my head hung low, I can feel everyone eyes looking at me. I'm not used to this much of attention and I don't want it either. What's worst is that I'm in the same class as his, which means I have to bear with it all the way to my class.

I was welcome by death glare from the girls. I thought he would take his hands off me by now, but he didn't. I look at him, raising an eyebrow.

'What are you doing? Take it off' I mouthed. He playfully smile and shook his head.

GAAAAHHH what is he thinking seriously? Thank God, we got our seat change, if not I had to survive another hour with him.

I ended up going to my seat, with my finger still intertwined with his. I put my bag on my table and look at my and his hand still holding each other. I eye him, and gave him 'will-you-let-it-go-now' look.
He didn't, instead, he look at the guy sitting beside my seat,

"Go." he command

what?

"What?" the guy ask

"Go, I need to sit here." he signal him to go.

"Why?"

"She's my fiance duh."

My mouth gagged open, what is wrong with him?! Did he hit his head this morning?

"What are you sitting here for? Move." Joon repeat.

I shake my head repeatedly, telling him not to go, but he grunt, take his bag and move to another seat. I bit my lips, gosh this is embarassing.
I take my seat, while he take his, beside me. I glare at him, trying to say I'm pissed but he didn't seem to understand as he strike his killer smile. I could be squealing like the girls sitting beside me, but I didn't, I'm too busy killing him inside my head. I took out my note book and pencil, ignoring his presence.

The teacher came in, we greet him as always and the lesson start. I open my book and take note and what the teacher is telling us, but somebody decide to talk to me.

"________.." Joon whisper, but I didn't respond.

"________.." he once again call out.

"________..."

"What?" I finally surrender and turn at him, to find his finger poking on my cheek.

"Got ya." he smile.

I'm....seriously...going....to...kill...him.

I'm clenching my pencil so tight, I think it's going to break soon.

"Joon, _________ could you stop showing off your affection?" the teacher call out.

All eyes are on both of us "W-wha-we're-not-"

"Why can't we Mr.Yang?" Joon ask, earning a loud tease from the others.

Why? Why?! Did he just ask WHY?! I want to see what's inside those head and see why did he ask that!
I hit his arm hard, making him stop saying anything stupid out from his mouth again.

"Sorry Mr. Yang." I look back down to my book.

 

As soon as the break time bell rang, I dash out from my seat, grab Ina and ran out in the speed of light.

"YA! _______ wait!" Joon call out, but I ignore him.

After I saw Joon is not anywhere in sight, I stop and take my breath. Ina hit me on my arm, I cried in pain "What? What did  I do wrong this time?"

she frown and hit me once again "Why?"

she hite me once again "Stop hitting me and tell me why." I stomp my feet.

"I hate you."

"Why?"

"You're being too close to Joon."

my eyes widen and my mouth are opened in disbelieved "Ya! Does it look like I want to be close to him, he's a nightmare to be with. Did you just saw what he did in class?"

she nod "Eung, I wish I could be you."

I gagged, still can't believe the words coming out from . I slowly place my hands on both of her shoulder "Look here, Ina. I love you, you're my bestfriend. And as a bestfriend I'm telling you this. That guy is ANNOYING AS HELL." I emphasize.

"But still...."

"________" I grunt as I heard Joon calling out my name down the corridor.

"Let's go." I grab on Ina's arm and bring her with me, but she didn't move. She was waving her hand at Joon with a huge smile on her face.

"Ina!" I push her hand back down, but it's no use, she raise it back up.

Joon came towards us, all smile "Can I join you both."

"No." I answer.

"Sure, we're going to the canteen. Come with us"  Ina excitedly said.

"Great." he took my arm "Let's go."

Oh great.

 

Ina is busy staring at Joon while I'm eating my sandwich, but it's hard to digest it when almost everyone is staring at our table. I roam my eyes around the room awkwardly and let out a huge sigh.

"This is uncomfortable." I said

"Get use to it." Joon calmly eat his salad "You will always get stare at when you're with me, since I'm jus tthat handsome."

I roll my eyes "Yeah right."

"I am." he bluntly said.

This guy and his ego. I scoff and continue eating my sandwich.

Suddenly a girl came slamming her hand on our the table. "YA!" she shout, I look up and it was the girl I saw yesterday, what's her name again..? Kim TaeYeon?

"I thought I told you not to get too close with the king."

I look back from Joon then at her "I didn't try to get close to him, trust me."

'I'm trying to get him away from me' I thought

she scoff "You think I would believe that. It's obvious that you're trying to get close to him" she raise her voice.

"I'm not."

Her eyes show that she's burning inside and she was about to kill me. She raise her hand, I shut my eyes, thinking that a hand would slap my face any time soon, but I felt nothing.
I open my eyes slowly as I heard a loud gasp. I saw Joon holding on TaeYeon's arm firmly 

"Don't touch her." he warn her

"J-Joon." she whimpered.

he release his grip and take my hand "Let's go."

"W-wait, Ina." I glance at her, and saw her telling me that she'll be okay.

 

"I can't believe what she just did." Joon run his finger through his hair,

"Me neither, your fiance are really scary." I told him.

"You should have hit her." he told me

"Why would I hit her when she didn't hit me?"

"She was about to hit you."

"How should I know that she want to hit me?" I talk back

"Because you don't know, that's why should've hit her."

I scoff "I don't like hitting people."

"But she does. What will you do if she's going to hit you again?"

I look away "I-I'll....run."

he scoff "Oh right, that's a great idea. You'll do that next time."

"I will." I raise my chin and walk away.

"Ya! Where are you going now?"

"Class."

 

--------------------

"Please come again." I smile and bow, "Welcome." I greet as another customer came in "Please take a seat." I lead him towards an empty seat,

"What would you like to order?"

"One caramel macchiato and a cheese cake." he order

"I understand, please wait for it." I strike a smile and put his order in the counter "Caramel macchiato and cheese cake." I announced.

"Okay."

*CLING*

I turn around to greet the next guest, but I stop as I saw Joon standing in front of the door.

"What? Aren't you going to greet me?" he ask

"Welcome." I bitterly greet. "Please take your seat." I show him his seat.

He take his seat and look around "What would you like to order?" I ask

"Just give me one of those coffee art, I want the one with the picture of leaf on it."

"I understand." I bow and leave him.

"What does Joon wants?"

"He want to have that coffee art thing, with the leaf on it." I repeat his order

"I'll make it right away."

I let out a huge sighed, why should he be anywhere I am in? And it's not like I can kick him out, since this is his cafe. I hate rich guy and their power.

"________ anything troubling you?" I look up as I heard SeungHo's voice

"Huh? Nothing..I'm just tired." I shake my head

he put his hand on my forehead. OMO!!! I think my heart is going to explode "Then you should take some rest for a moment." he said.

I shake my head "I'm okay." I gave out a huge smile.

"You sure?" he ask, I nod.

"Okay, just don't exhaust yourself too much." he advise, I once again nod.

I manage to take a glance at the flower pot he's holding on his hand "Oppa, what is that?" I ask him, pointing at the pot.

"Oh, this...tulip. I decide to put some flower to change the atmosphere around. You like it?"

I nod "I love it." I smile

"Glad you like it." he smile back at me and continue with his work.

 

 

Tulip....could it be? SeungHo oppa?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONEEEEE! FINISH!!
Do you like it?
Now if you all excuse me, I'll be asking SilverTia to pay me back for this chapter *evil laugh*

comment and subscribe <3