End

Apology
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Final

 

''Bobby hyung, look! Everyone is commenting on how much they love Apology!'' Donghyuk exclaimed as his eyes fixed on his handphone, reading comments from their official YouTube channel.

Bobby slightly grinned at the younger one. He then let out a soft sigh as he sat on the couch, staring blankly at the ceiling.

Apology.

The song that he wanted to dedicate specially for her. 

''Hyung, seriously, where did you get such inspirations to write the lyrics? It's amazing! Tell me some of your secrets!'' Chanwoo came over and bumped his shoulder playfully.

''Just...write out everything that you experi-'' Bobby was cut off when Hanbin, the leader suddenly came over and joined them, ''Hey, I'm part of it on composing as well. Why don't you ask me instead?'' He headlocked Chanwoo and the poor maknae let out a yelped.

Bobby smiled at the scene however his smile slowly faded away as he thought back their memories.

 

Flashback

''Let's take a five minutes break!'' The dance instructor said before heading out of the practice room.

Bobby plopped on the floor tiredly as he finally get to take a break from intense dance practice of 2 hours. After catching his breath, he reach out for his bag and took out his phone. He let out a deep sigh as he scrolled down the messages and missed calls.

From: Jaeyi

Bobby, don't overdo yourself, okay?

Received: 8:00 PM

From: Jaeyi 

Bobby, don't forget to eat your meal in time.

Received: 8:05 PM

From: Jaeyi

Hey, your mum just called me and said she failed to reach you. Are you okay?

Received: 8:15 PM

From: Jaeyi

Are you sick or something? Please, reply me...

Received: 8:30 PM

From: Jaeyi

Jiwon ah, why are you not replying me back? I'm worried...

Received: 8:58 PM

From: Jaeyi

I hope you're alright. I love you.

Received: 9:00 PM

He sighed. How could he forget about her? Didn't he promised he will be calling her every time? Just when he was about to call her, his dance instructor returned from their short break and ordered them to start their practice again. Bobby quickly typed back a short message to her.

To: Jaeyi

I'm busy. I'll call back later. Sorry.

Sent: 10:30 PM

 

By the time he finished his practice it was already 4 AM. And thus, he had once again forgotten about her.

This go on and on for at least three months. She will always be the one who text him with some encouragement messages everyday and he will always not have the time to return back her messages or calls since he was too focused and busy with the monthly evaluation with the other trainees. However, after they successfully passed the monthly evaluation, they will be given a one week break and that's when Bobby remember about his promises to her. He quickly took out his phone and dialled her number.

''Hi, babe!'' He chirped. 

''Hey.'' She said softly. 

''I'm having a one week break! Do you want to go for a date with your handsome boyfriend?'' He giggled at his childishness after he asked.

''Mmm.'' 

''Hey, are you alright?'' He noticed how her voice seemed a little bit down.

''Yeah, I am. Don't worry.'' 

''Okay. I will be coming over to your house in five minutes! Dress prettily, my pretty girlfriend. I miss you and love ya lots!'' 

Grinning happily, in exactly five minutes, he reached her doorstep. Just when he was about to knock, Jaeyi opened the door with a small smile on her face. He st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter