Beginning

Apology
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1 

 

''Look, Jaeyi ah! iKon just released another double single today!'' A girl with a shoulder length hair came running excitedly to her roommate. 

The called girl's ears slightly perked up at the mentioned of iKon. She sighed softly before placing down her pencil and turned to her somewhat excited friend. Her friend went to take a chair and sat beside her, happily showing her the MV that is playing on her iPad. 

Instead of protesting like usual since she was studying halfway, Jaeyi kept quiet all the time. Her friend did noticed her unusual behavior but did not ask much since she then diverted her gaze back to the screen along with a dreamy smile. On the other hand, Jaeyi remained quiet as she watched the music video started to replay again. Her eyes remained focused on the screen because she know, she still misses him all this while and never did he once leave from her mind. With a rather blank look on her face, her eyes watches the screen with longing stare at a particular scene when he starts to rap. 

She stared at the screen with a small smile on her face when he appeared. 

I'm glad that you had finally achieved your dream, Jiwon. 

 

Flashback

''Babe, guess what?!'' Bobby barged into his room where he saw his girlfriend sitting on his bed along with a laptop on her lap.

She looked up from the screen with a big smile plastered on her face. She placed her laptop to the side and playfully waved at him. Bobby jumped to the space next to her and shoved a paper to her hands. She brought the paper up to her face in curiousity. 

''Look, I got accepeted into YG! I even called them just now for a double confirmation! I passed my audition!'' He hugged her tightly and then took her free hand to ruffled his hair. 

''Congrats! I'm glad you're one step nearer to your dream, Jiwon.'' She chuckled as she patted hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter