001

Angst One-shots

" No... It can't be over... We... We were supposed to last forever... " Bomi sobbed into her hands as we watched the love of her life walk out of her life. She could feel the tears dripping down her face, but her mind was in a blur and she couldn't wrap around her mind on how howon, who had loved her so much, would desert her this way. She was so overwhelmed with emotions, she was unable to see straight anymore. She stood up, and did what she had always knew best.

-

Howon gulped down the tears that were threatening to spill from his eyes as he leaned against the door that he had closed behind him. He could hear her sobbing through the thin wall, as he tried his best to suppress his own urge to cry, yet a stubborn year ran down his cheek. Afraid of his own weak will, he ran away from the house that he knew so well.

-

Clutching a photograph of her and howon, Bomi silently sobbed into her pillow. She could feel everything slipping away from her, everything... Everything but her feelings for howon. She could feel the blood slowly seeping out of her body, but the pain that she was experiencing was nothing compared to the one that her heart was feeling.

-

Howon clutched the metal rails tightly as he was wheeled into the operation room. He muttered a silent prayer, but it wasn't for himself, it was for Bomi. He hoped that she wasn't suffering too much, that she was alright, that he... Hadn't hurt her too badly. The lights in the operation room suddenly, blinding howon. The last image that he saw was her face before he slipped into into unconsciousness.

-

Woohyun was pacing nervously outside the operation room when myungsoo came running towards him with tears in his eyes. " Bomi... Bomi... She killed... She killed herself. " Woohyun knelt down to the floor, all feelings gone from his legs. Just then, the lights for the operation room went off. The doctor came out with a dejected face, without saying a word, he hung his head down in shame and walked off. Myungsoo knelt down beside WooHyun and held him as they both cried their hearts out at the passing of two of the sweetest person they know. They cried for the love that the two had for each other, going along together. Even death, was unable to seperate the two of them.