Comeback?

Taemin Is A Girl?!

 

 

(A/N) Well crap, I am failing so hard in being a writer. I will try my best to make up for what's been long over due.

 

Anyways, Thanks for tuning in, Enjoy~!

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Shinee began the New Year with a fresh start by having their new album being released in Japan, DxDxD. Looking at the progress the five men have accomplished keeps them motived to no end, and thrilled with having another tour after Tokyo Dome in 2015.

 

The group came back from perfoming at Seoul Music Awards, and also recieved a reward for best dance/ idol group.

 

Arriving at the SM company building, they prepared for another night of training for their comeback. Taemin had recently when to the salon and dyed his hair pink, Jonghyun came back from his recording studio working on a song he's been processing, Key came back from shopping, and Minho and Onew came back from the gym working out.

 

They highfived each other, giving each other hugs to commend their hard work.

 

Walking into the lobby to sign in, the receptionist stopped them from going to the dance studio.

 

"Shinee yeodobeun I tried.. ! Please report to Lee Soo Man Teacher's office right away." she requested.

 

Suprised from the sudden news, the group memebrs gave each other looks, trying to see if anyone knew of this. Of course no one did, but they complied and entered the elevator to the top floor where the CEO is at.

 

The elevator music filled the boxed room from the silence. Until Key started conversation.

 

"So does anyone know why Soo Man teacher is calling us?" Key asked.

 

They all shrugged as they looked at each other, but then attention went to Taemin.

 

"Yaah Taemin-ah, you dyed your hair!" Jonghyun said cracking his voice in a satiric tone.

 

"Yeah hyung, I wanted to change it up a bit.. also use it as a message that I wanted to express." Taemin replied confidently.

 

"Look at you! This color makes you look even more like a fairy." Minho teased.

 

"Hyung~" Taemin whined.

 

Onew stood in silence ever since they entered the building, yet smiled and noding along with the members.

 

"Ooo Taeminnie yepo! Gwiyeopda!" Key continued.

 

Taemin huffed air and crossed his arms in slight frustration that made him look even cuter. Onew laughed with his honey thick voice as he backhuged the maknae in attempt to calm the younger.

 

Onew took the boy's petite frame into his arms, placing his chin over his right shoulder while rocking each other back and forth.

 

Taemin blushed at the contact, hoping no one would notice. But the other members saw the light red tint on his cheeks, each jealous of the leader capable of making the pretty boy blush.

 

Each one knew the tension they had over the younger, and has been that way ever since.

 

Although this group has been through many changes, they all grew up with each other , especially with baby faced Taemin when he was just 16. Time has aged each member, each with more attractiveness than before. But Taemin grew into a beautiful young adult. His shoulders grew firm yet a thin, his small protruding Adam's apple that defined his silky white neck, and developed a figure that rivaled both girls and boys  making the fans go wild for. His appearence changed so much, yet so maturally, which attracted many, even his own members.

 

They all started to crush on the young one when he had begun maturing. All attracted to his beauty, aroma that stimulated them, and even to his increasingly open personality. They were each aware of each others' attraction towards Taemin, but ironically not Taemin himself. They then made a deal by taking turns indolving to their sweet maknae's presence. 

 

The elevator dinged, stating their arrival of the floor. They exited in an orderly fashion, and entered the room where their boss is in.

 

They all bowed 90 degrees and stood in a line from youngest to oldest.

 

Lee Soo Man looked up from his papers and sighed. The group froze.

 

Expecting a scolding that they've never once had, Lee Soo Man go up and hugged the boys individually.

 

Everyone was suprised by the action that left them confused.

 

Finally, Lee Soo Man smiled and  started to explain the purpose for bring them here.

 

"Boys! At ease. Did I tell you guys to treat me as one of your uncles? This is making me sad." Lee Soo Man said pouting.

 

The boys eased their stances and sighed in relief.

 

In the past, The boys had looked up to Soo Man as a teacher figure, being humble, respectful, and thankful all at the same time. Ever since their debut with Replay, Soo Man begun opening up to them in a warm and family like manner that still suprise them to this day.

 

Even though they are close to each other now, Soo Man Became serious when stating this for Shinee.

 

Changing his face to a serious one, he said " You boys have worked so hard the last 8 years, I dont  think I remember you guys requesting to take a break."

 

The group of boys thought that they were imagining things. Was their boss really going to-

 

"I am requesting you boys to take a 2-3 week  break from all of this."

 

Forgeting that they're in an office, the boys cheered, jumped and hugged each other in delight. They then settled down after a few moment, only for Onew to take a deep bow to apologize for their behavior. 

 

"Haha no worries! I was expecting that and to be honest it was refreshing." Lee Soo Man said grinning, but with a hint of nostalgic pain behind them.

 

"You boys will be relaxing in our exclusive spa treatment facility in Japan for the time being, so I expect you all to use it to the fullest." He continued.

 

The boys bowed deeply. " Thank you Lee Soo Man Teacher!" they said in sync, then they all skipped, hopped and popped to the door to start enjoying their first REAL break after a long time.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

(A/N) WOOT WOOT! Look at me go! im updating FINALLY! How has everyone been? Miss me? LOL

Hope you guys enjoyed this update. 

 

Anyways, Thanks for tuning in, See ya in the next one!