Final

Osculation

"Seol, what's osculation?" Hyejeong suddenly asked her roommate as she flipped the pages of the book she's reading. She looked at Seolhyun who's on the other side of the couch that they're both sitting on.

Seolhyun turned to Hyejeong and gave her a questioning look. "Why do you ask?"

"Nothing. It's just that I read it in this book and I'm too lazy to search it on the internet." Hyejeong nonchalantly said while pointing to the book she read.

"Osculation..." Seolhyun thought for a minute before a glint of something flashed in her eyes. She placed her phone in the table and leaned closer to Hyejeong.

"Why don't you discover it for yourself?" she whispered to Hyejeong's ear.

Hyejeong on the other hand, blushed hard because of what Seolhyun just did. Yup. She has a crush on her fellow AOA member.

Whenever their hands touched, when their fingers entertwined, it all felt different to Hyejeong.

Seolhyun kept on moving towards her while Hyejeong gripped the sleeves of Seolhyun's shirt in hopes of making the younger stop.

"Seol..." Hyejeong bit her lip as she averted her gaze away from Seolhyun's piercing eyes. A smirk was formed in Seolhyun's face because she is pretty fascinated from the reactions of her unnie. Which is yeah, also her crush.

"What's wrong unnie?" Seolhyun pushed herself closer to Hyejeong. Their breaths touching and Hyejeong is already trembling.

"Too...c-close." Hyejeong once again tried to push Seolhyun away but Seolhyun moved even closer to her. Her hands reached for her unnie's chin to make her look up to her.

"Don't you like me being this close?" Seolhyun smirked as she moved her face closer to Hyejeong. The latter flinched once her eyes met with the younger.

"I d-don't know." Hyejeong cursed mentally once she started stuttering.

Seolhyun smiled and moved even closer. Their faces are just an inch from each other. Their lips are dangerously close and one movement may cause it to meet one another.

"You want to know what osculation is?" Seolhyun whispered. Her lips grazed Hyejeong's slightly. Hyejeong tried to push the younger away. But to no avail. She gave up and just nodded.

A smile formed in Seolhyun's lips as she finally crashed her lips with her long time crush.

Finally, Seolhyun thought. Her lips feel awesome.

Hyejeong, who is too stunned to react to the current situation, did not make any movements. Once everything became clear to her, she slowly responded to the kiss. Her trembling hands no longer on Seolhyun's sleeves but on the other's face. She cupped it as the kiss got deeper and more passionate.

They ended their kiss once Seolhyun moved away. An innocent smile in her face.

"Osculation. Verb. Means the act of kissing."

---

Quite short. Comments are appreciated. Tell me if you liked it.