Epilogue

A Bloody Sunhat

 

Hearing the news, Shinbei cried until there were no tears left. Daiki and their father were speechless. This was the first time, their father shed a tear.

 

Nobody blamed Shota. Nobody was mad at Shirika. Everyone was simply dumbstruck, at god’s plans.

 

Half a year later, the Kiyomizu family moved to another village, a village with good medical treatments and good education. The loyal workers, Mai, Ryosuke Yuto also went. Soon, Shinbei grew up and got a pretty girlfriend that looked a lot like Shirika. Daiki also married to someone with the same bright personality as him. Their father was a teacher at the school in the village and earned many kid’s respect.

 

But every year on that very day. The three boys would always come and visit the grave, of their loving daughter and sister, Kiyomizu Shirika. And every time on that day, the sun would be extremely bright and warm.

 

Why Shota did all of this was a question still left unanswered. Until eighteen year old, Shinbei who investigated along with Ryosuke and his wife Mai, which they found out that Shota was too in love. He was scared that he was going to leave her; he wanted to keep her for himself. Hence, he schemed a ridiculous plan.

 

“At least they are happy now.” The three would say. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

LOL, it was at the end until I noticed that I've spelled Shinbei's name wrong! He's called Watanabe Jinbei. ^^ And I've mistaken his name! Urgh. xD

Watanabe Jinbei: 

The oneshot was quite long. I even juggled the thought of splitting it. xD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Q & A 

Q: Do you guys know why this story is called 'A Bloody Sunhat'?

A: The sunhat's a mascot for this story. It was the symbol of the start of everything, it was the token of the end of her life. I hope you guys understand the title. Although the item doesn't get much part in the story, but it has a big meaning to the story.