Strawberries

Welcome to WooGyuland
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was a beautiful Sunday, Sunggyu, as usual, was having the time of his life sprawling all over his couch in front of the TV munching his favorite strawberries. Such a nice day like that was a good opportunity for him to catch up on his favorite dramas that he had missed due to the final exam.

You may want to try suggesting him going out to enjoy the youth, but no thanks, that's Kim Sunggyu you are talking about, and a place to lie down along with a bowl full of his beloved fruit were enough for his ideal weekend. Not that he had any problems with going out with his friends or his brother, but Sunggyu was just too lazy and blaming his favorite dramas for always shown on weekends too.

Well, everything was perfect for him, "Gyu hyung~", if a certain idiot did not appear from nowhere and destroy his peaceful moment.

"Hyung~ Gyu hyung~" Woohyun tried again as silence was all he got in return. Sunggyu totally ignored him and continued watching the drama, no one dare to interrupt his relaxing time.

No one except for Nam Woohyun.

"Yah!" He turned to glare at Woohyun as the said boy managed to snatch the remote control from his hand and turned off the TV, "what do you want?"

"Gyu hyung, you ignored me." The younger whined loudly.

"So what? Today is Sunday you know, let me rest." Sunggyu tried to grabbed the control from the other's hand, but Woohyun was faster, he brought the device as far as he could from Sunggyu.

"Nope, you're going out with me today."

"Going out? Where?"

"You will know later. For now please change, you look clumsy hyung." Woohyun dragged the protesting hamster to his bedroom to change, Sunggyu sulked disliking the idea but still let the younger choose his clothes anyway.

After half an hour bickering about what Sunggyu would wear, the two finally settled in Woohyun's car and on their way to the mysterious destination Woohyun had mentioned before.

Sunggyu was very excited to go out with Woohyun, today was his birthday so he was willing to spend all his time with the younger, but being Sunggyu, he would not let him know. Woohyun, on the other hand, believed that Sunggyu had forgot his special day as usual and decided to make the elder do everything he wanted later.

Woohyun was eighteen this year, two years younger than Sunggyu. Ten years ago the boy became Sunggyu's neighbour when he transferred from his old place to Seoul with his family. The first time they met, Woohyun practically attached himself to him all the time, making little Sunggyu feel uncomfortable as someone suddenly invaded his personal space. He tried to get rid of the thing clinging to him but failed miserably so he let it like that.

As time went by, they grew up together like brothers, Woohyun would spend all his free time playing with his favorite hyung; however, Sunggyu, being the older one, usually made Woohyun study despite his protest, which led to a sulky Woohyun later and Sunggyu had to try his best to get the younger's smile back.

Woohyun might become a little mature but he was always a puppy in Sunggyu's eyes, his clingy habit did decrease but he still likes skinship a lot, Sunggyu did not complain though because he also enjoyed the affection that clingy Woohyun had shown him. Now they studied in different places but the younger would stick around Sunggyu when he had free time and tried anything to break his don't-you-dare-interrupt-my-study atmosphere since the elder loves studying so much.

 

 

"Amusement park? Seriously Hyun?" asked Sunggyu as soon as he caught sight of the said place, the other just hummed and drove his car to the parking lot.

"Let's go hyung! It will be fun." Woohyun said cheerfully as both of them got out of the car, the weather was nice and the atmosphere was good too. Sunggyu amusingly watched the younger dragging him towards the entrance squealing excitedly, a happy Woohyun can be the most adorable thing in the world and Sunggyu secretly loves this side of his dongsaeng.

"Gyu hyung, what do you want to play?"

"Whatever is fine."

"Really?" Woohyun looked at him expectantly. Sunggyu had a bad feeling with what he was going to say, but he could not say no as Woohyun was using his puppy eyes, which he was sure the younger already knew was his weak point. That sly puppy!

"Hmm, as long as you like it."

"So…is it okay if Myungsoo and Sungyeol join us?"

"Myungsoo and Sungyeol?" Sunggyu frowned slightly, why would he drag me here if he already had his friends?

Woohyun unaware of his hyung's attitude waved excitedly at his friends who had been inside the park waiting for them, the said boys smiled brightl

Please log in to read the full chapter