MELSON

A GOT7 CHRISTMAS

Melody came bouncing down the stairs "Rudolph the red nose reindeer....had a very shiny nose" "Babe....Noona!"  Melody peeked in the living room but it was empty "Jackson where are you?" "In the kitchen" Melody skipped into the kitchen throwing her arms around Jackson as she arrived, kissing his bare shoulder.

"Jax it’s almost Christmas" Jackson turned around and wrapped his arms around her neck kissing her forehead. "That’s why we are making Christmas cookies" melody peeked around his body and glanced at the counter. "Holy Christmas Jackson, are we making cookies to feed all of Korea?" “No just all of jyp. We are going to pack them up pretty and deliver them too."

"Well let’s get busy then" Mel rolled up her sleeves and Jackson cranked up the Christmas music.  "So have you ever made cookies before jax?" "No but how hard could it be."

Mel opened up the cook book and started throwing things into the bowl.  She stirred and folded and whipped.  "Jax..What are you doing?" "Oh babe.  Here I made you some cider." "jax these are your cookies you have to help." "Noona I made you cider.  You need good nutrition to make cookies." Mel rolled her eyes at him and took her cup with a smile.  "Ok but now it’s time to help"

"Jackson, hand me the butter please"  "Here Noona” Mel holds out her hand and Jackson puts the vanilla flavor in it.  She looks up and Jackson is leaning on the counter gazing at her.  "JACKSON WANG! THIS IS NOT BUTTER!"  Jackson shakes he head back to reality. "I'm sorry Noona, it’s just....You're so cute when you concentrate.  You have a little..." Jackson reaches over and wipes your nose with the tip of his finger. He laughs "You had flour on your nose” Melody wipes her nose "Noona!!!"  Jackson laughs louder now "It’s all over your face now” He falls on the floor laughing at her. 

Melody grabs a hand full of flour and walks around the counter to Jackson rolling around on the floor.  "JACKSON!"  Jackson stops laughing and looks up just as Melody releases the flour in her hand right on top of Jackson

Now melody drops to the floor laughing... smearing the flour all over him.

Jackson wraps her arms around her and gives her a big kiss right on the lips, stopping her in her tracks.  "JAX! No more!...COOKIES!! NOW!"

Jackson stands up giving her his best pouty face

"Jagiya, when were done with the cookies how about we decorate the tree. I'll let you put the star on top of the tree."  "Really?  Ok let’s go!"  JAckson grabs her wrist and pulls her to the other side of the counter.

After the 12 dozen cookies were done Melody and Jackson moved on to the living room to start decorating the tree.  Both of them dragging their feet a little. "Noona, I didn't know it was so much work to make cookies, I'm so tired!"  "Jackson, we have to decorate the tree"  "Let’s do it tomorrow, please"  "But Jackson, you wanted to put the star on the tree"

Jackson grabs the star out of the box, walks over to the tree and places it on top of the tree

"There it’s done” He rushes back to melody and grabs her in a tight embrace pulling them both on to the couch.  Nuzzling his face into her neck as he starts to serenade her with Christmas songs. "Ok Jax, we can do it tomorrow"

They lay there for a while before they fall asleep to the one twinkling star on the tree.  Just happy to have spent the day together.