PEZJAE

A GOT7 CHRISTMAS

Pez couldn't wait until he got home.  She sat on the couch with her hot chocolate anticipating his return from his long overseas tour.  She stared out the frosted window outlined in sparkling red lights.  The room only lit by the fire behind her and the dancing lights on the fresh pine tree in the corner.  The house smelled of the cookies and pies she had been making for him all day. 

Pez the radio and her favorite Christmas song was playing.  The sweet voices of the singers made her drift off to sleep.

He was so late. The holiday traffic this year was no joke.  He couldn’t wait to see her.  He knew she would be waiting for him with cookies and Christmas music.  It was her season and he knew her to well.  The taxi pulled up to house.... As expected she had really gone all out.

He quietly inserted his key into the door and went inside the house.  He took off his shoes and put down his bags.  The house smelt so good... She had made his favorite...snickerdoodles.  He followed the sounds of Christmas music into the living room and saw his Angel.  Lying on the couch wrapped in a fluffy blanket.  Ribbons in her hair...hahahha...she had gotten out of control with the presents and the wrapping again.  He stopped in front of her and watched her sleep for a minute. 

Pez began to stir on the couch.  She couldn't believe she had fallen asleep.  Her eyes opened and had no trouble adjusting to the dim light.  She jumped from the couch and threw her arms around his neck.  She covered his face in kissed.  Youngjae grabbed her face between his soft hands. "Noona."  He giggled. He stopped her erratic kisses with a soft passionate kiss on her lips.  Her body melted into his.

"Noona the lights in the neighborhood are beautiful.  Here put this on and let's walk around to look at them” he pulled a box from behind the couch and handed it to pez.  "Youngjae....what is it!" she squealed.  Pez pulled the lid off the box and it was the match to his fluffy jacket she was always trying to steal.  Pez jumped into his arms and kissed him again.  "Noona. Come on there will be time for that later." pez put on the jacket and the headed out the door hand in hand.

Youngjae put pezs hand in his pocket to keep it warm. Pez just beamed at him and buried her head into his arm. "Noona you're supposed to be looking at the lights not me” Pez finally turned her attention to the lights on the houses. She rested her head on his shoulder.

They walked along the street one of her hands in his pocket the other in her pocket

Youngjae leaned his head on the top of her head and slowly began..."sleigh bells ring are you listening...in the lane snow is glistening" pez closed her eyes and squealed.  They walked awhile this way, Youngjae sang all of her favorites.

Pez and Youngjae finally made it back to the house and Youngjae helps her take off her jacket.  He rushes her to the fireplace and wraps his arms around her.  He hums softly to her while they warm their bodies near the fire place.

Before long they have both fallen asleep on the floor leaning against the couch.  The fire slowly dying and the Christmas tree still twinkling behind them.