Run & Hold Me Tight

One-Shot Scenarios

FINAL

Run

He felt like he was running in one spot, so close to her, yet so far away at the same time. Tears flew from his cheeks, sparkling in the bright morning sunshine as he looked out his window. He wondered what had made her become distant to him, why their blooming flower of love had shriveled, and the petals fell just like his tears. A hint of a smile showed on his face and he let himself feel relief. He could smile as long as he kept moving. He wouldn’t stop running until they were back together. “I’ll run run run, I won’t stop running”.

 

Hold Me Tight

“Can you trust me?”

Those were the first words he had uttered when they had gotten together. Now he realized, he had indulged himself too far, the very reason he was alone today of all days, Christmas morning. He wants to cry, but he knows he can’t, rather he shouldn’t… He deserves all of the pain of his breaking heart. After all, he believes it to be his fault. Filled with loneliness, he wishes he could see them just once more and apologize for whatever went wrong. He wanted to take those words back…. “Can you trust me? Don’t trust me... it will only hurt us both”.....

 

Just a quick little though I had when I first saw the lyrics for Run and Hold Me Tight by BTS!

I actually had thess posted on a past IG account before the account was deleted but I hope you like it!

They're pretty short scenarios, kinda like previews.

I might do a longer version of both these and turn them into story's but for now, I'll leave them like this!

Word Count: 291 together (Damn, it's actually really short!!! :0 Well, quality over quantity >////<)