Happy Birthday, Nataliedecoco!- Spin off

Happy Birthday, Nataliedecoco!- Spin off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim Pov

 

---In a room with 4 walls-----

At the certain AFF room, there were a group of people crowding around the table as if discussing something serious.

Writer slho901:  “Hey guys, we have been in discussion topic on this for quite some time, this is the first time I did this as a group cos usually I did this individually with you via email to prevent ninja from overhearing us.”

This group whispered very softly.

Writer slho901: “This is the plan …….”

Bdy695 :”Oh my gosh, we are going to really do that? It is for real?” ( Yo buddy, we discussed it a couple of time and this is it!)

Chinglopez: “It seem like it is….. I gonna see my fav authornim again… Kyaa… ?” ( Ching, I hope you are in for this.. hehe!)

CP: “It gonna be awesome! Can’t wait to see N*at reactions on this!” ( Bro, we discussed it before right and this is the day!)

Blurpanda: ”Ya, we cant scare her so we will shock her in this way.” (Hey Blurpanda, hope this surprised you too cos we have just discussed this offline. Keke..)

MrTurtle125:”Gosh, I just comment that I would like to help out slho901 next year on the party and here am I to “help out” in this on the very next day! I’m feeling excited!” (hey MrTurtle125, I heard you so your name is here, buddy)

Little slho901: “Are we going to do that to my favourite kryber authornim?

But I love to see her being in the state of shock… sorry N*at unnie…”

Stupid slho901:”This is wicked! Let’s execute the plan of kid…..”

Before stupid slho901 could continue her statement, is stuffed with cheetos.

Cheesy slho901: “That is total classified! You STUPID.”

Stupid slho901:” Yeah, I am giving you the attention and why do you still need to shout my name?”

The rest face palmed and looked at writer slho901. Writer slho901 blushed with embarrassed and faced stupid slho901 :”Yo Stupid slho901, N*at is not a kid anymore, she is tall coconut tree so we cannot use that word….. And why are you out here, we did not summon for you.”

Stupid slho901:”I don’t know, I only appear when you are going to do stupid stuff like that last time you…”

writer slho901 covered Stupid slho901’s mouth: “OK OK, let not go there. Since you are here you can join us. The more the merry, the operation need a lot of manpower and resources.”

Not so good slho901 butted in:” what up with you guys? I heard words like Kid and operation. You guys, up to anything good again? I want to be part of it to ruin it. I love dramas and love sad ones. Wahahaha”

Writer slho901: “We are just KIDDING around. Yea, our dear OPERATION people?”

They rest nodded her head and Not so good slho901 left the room. The rest let out air of relief. Writer slho901:”Our Operation name is Natnap!”

 

 

-- At someone’s home---

Nat woke up and screamed, “I gonna be late for my work! Why did my alarm not ring!!” She then rushed through her morning routine and then head to dining table to have her breakfast. When she reached her kitchen, she could not believe her eyes. She saw her dad, mum and saw 4 other persons. She cannot identify them as they are back facing her. She squinted as she did not put on her contacts yet.  The little figure turned and saw her. The little one screamed, “Nat unnie!” She ran and leapt in the air.

As if Deja Vu, Nat caught the little one and realised that it was little slho901! She was now in a state of shock! So many questions came buzzing into her mind, “Is she now in AFF or is she in the real life at her home? How did little slho901 know where she stay and how can writer slho901 let the little one out like this?”

When Nat came back of her conscious, she realised she was in a car. CP driving furiously, writer slho901 busying messaging and little slho901 was sleeping on her lap. The little one looked exhausted and balled up like a baby her thumb. She hugged the little one to give her some warmth and the latter one smiled sweetly in her sleep.

At the corner was stupid slho901, she was looking downwards and did not dare to look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter