seulgi x jaebum; confession (고백)

seulgi oneshot collection ; request open

 

 

confession  ( 고백 )

 

 


seulgi X JAEBUM (jaegi)


 HI GUYS!! I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THE TIME TO UPDATE!! THIS IS MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU GUYS!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! I BASED IT ON GOT7'S WINTER SONG 'CONFESSION SONG' HEHE I JUST LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH I LOVE IT UGHHHHHHH.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW ON WHAT YOU THINK OF THE CHAPTER! ANYWAY, I'LL START WITH THE REQUESTS NEXT WEEK PLEASE ANTICIPATE! OH AND SEULGI X JIMIN ONESHOT RIGHT AFTER THIS AND THEN I'LL START WITH THE REQUESTS! THANK YOU FOR WAITING HOPE YOU ALL WILL STILL READ MY FOLLOWING ONESHOTS! HEHE LOVE YOU ALL! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ^^

 

 

 

Jaebum smiled as soon as he saw her in the hallways, laughing along with her friends as they walked. He couldn’t help but to get mesmerized by her smile and her personality. He would smile every time she does so, he would always look for her and he couldn’t live a day without seeing her. This was the very first time that Jaebum ever felt that way and the very first time to get attracted to a girl so much.

“Dude. Stop staring and just confess to her already.” Youngjae said as he put his arm around Jaebum’s neck.

“Co-confess wh-what?”Jaebum stuttered at the sudden topic.

“Ah hyung! We all know about your secret crush on Seulgi you know!” Jackson suddenly popped out of nowhere.

“Wh- I don’t like-”

“Hyung, stop denying!” Jackson said in his WANGKONG English accent. “We saw your confession letter in the room the other day.”

“You went into my room?” Jaebum suddenly turned to Jackson but he already ran beside Youngjae.

“That’s not the point,” Jackson said again, “the point is that, you should confess your feelings before it’s too late, someone else might end up taking her.”

“What’s the hold back bro?” Youngjae asked as he neared his face towards Jaebum’s and poked his cheek. “Eyyy don’t tell me you’re scared to get rejected.”

Truthfully, Jaebum did want to confess to Seulgi, he already told himself a couple of times that he would confess but every time he approaches her all he could manage is just to say a simple “hi”. He doesn’t know why he keeps on hesitating even handing a simple letter to her was so hard for him.

Jaebum flicked the latter’s forehead and started walking away, “We’ll be late for class if you don’t hurry up.”

“Look at him avoiding the question.” Youngjae said as he and Jackson followed along to class.

 

“Is he going to confess or what?” Wendy suddenly spoke out of the blue making the two girls turn to her.

“What are you suddenly talking about Wendy?” Irene asked.

“I mean, how can he be such a coward? Can’t he like just get his over here and get over with it already?”

“Are you perhaps talking about Mark?” Seulgi teased.

“Yes, I mean, what? No, course not. Me? And Mark? Seulgi please get your facts right.”

“I wasn’t talking about Mark confessing to you though..” Seulgi teased Wendy even more since she knew her one-sided crush for Mark.

“That’s not the point.” Wendy said. “I’m talking about Im Jaebum. I mean, why can’t he just be a guy and tell you his feelings already. Look at him staring at you like there’s no tomorrow.”

“Where? He’s here?” Seulgi asked as she looked around to spot where the said male is. Seulgi’s eyes widened when she saw Jaebum looking at their direction and a smile was very much seen on his face. “Keep it down Wendy, he might have heard you talking about him that’s why he’s looking.”

Wendy face palmed herself, she almost felt like crying for having such a dense friend. “You like him, he likes you, why can’t the two of you just tell each other?”

“What are you talking about? Jaebum doesn’t like me, Wendy. I think he likes you, he always talks to you.”

“Ugh gosh Seulgi, why are you so dense? Why is he so dense? Why are the two of you so dense?” Wendy cried out in frustration and Irene just shrugged.

The librarian coughed to grab the three girls’ attention and Irene quickly bowed and gave her an apologetic look.

Seulgi shook her head seeing Wendy go hysterical, it was already obvious to her that Jaebum didn’t like her, judging from his actions, she knew he didn’t and she didn’t want to get her hopes up.

“I’m going to look for something by those aisles, if anything happens or if you guys are going somewhere, feel free to leave me.” She said and went off.

“I will seriously beat that Im Jaebum if he doesn’t confess anytime soon.” Wendy groaned.

Jackson overheard the girls’ previous conversation and thought of an idea. He sneakily sat beside the two girls and said, “How about we, you know, give them a little help?”

Irene quickly touched her chest as she closed her eyes, “You scared me.”

“That sounds good. What plan do you have in mind?” Wendy grinned, totally in to the plan.

 

Jaebum, who was taking his books out of the locker, ready to leave the school but was stopped by Jackson, who looked like he just came from a marathon. Sweat was covered in his face as he jogged towards Jaebum.

“Hyung! Hyung!” He panted.

“What’s wrong? Why are you running?”

“Hyung! I have a favor to ask you.” Jackson breathed heavily as he stopped in front of Jaebum.

“What is it?” Jaebum raised an eyebrow, suspicious of the younger.

“Just come with me please. It’s really important.” Jackson begged as he started dragging the older male.

“Alright, alright. But if this is some kind of prank, I’ll get you for real, got it?”

Jackson dragged Jaebum all the way to the school’s gymnasium causing the older to be curious as to what they were doing there.

All of them were there, each of them busy preparing for something.

“What are you guys doing?” Jaebum asked.

“There’s going to be an event tomorrow so we’re fixing the place up.” Youngjae who was busy organizing the area said.

Jaebum felt strange since he knew these guys doesn’t like volunteering to help out for school events or anything like that.

“So what am I supposed to do?” Jaebum asked as he pushed the sleeves of his cardigan and was ready to carry some of the boxes.

“Ah hyung! You have a different task!” Yugyeom cheekily said and pushed him out of the way.

Jackson came back with a microphone in hand and with a grin written all over his face that made Jaebum feel like there was something going on. “Here you go hyung.”

“What’s with the microphone?” Jaebum raised an eyebrow as Jackson handed it over to him.

“All you need to do is just sing. And as for what song, you’ll know it once you hear it.” Jackson said and was just about to leave when he asked. “What is this for?”

Jackson pretended not to hear Jaebum’s question and called out to his friends. “Hey guys! Is everything set already?”

“Yeap.” The five boys cheered in unison.

“Okay hyung,” Jackson started pulling Jaebum into the middle of the gymnasium. “Just stay right there and sing.”

At the corner of Jaebum’s eyes, he saw BamBam sneakily talking to Irene by the door. Jaebum was just about to say something Jackson when the lights suddenly turned off. After a few seconds, the song started playing and Jaebum quickly knew the song, it was the song that he self-composed just for her. “Yah! Jackson Wang!!” He shouted finally figuring out what the members were planning.

 

“What are we doing here?” Seulgi asked completely confused as they stopped in front of the gymnasium doors rather than heading home.

“Just wait.” Wendy commanded and peeked inside. Seulgi saw Irene with BamBam through the small opening, she moved her head to the side to get a better view of what’s inside, she saw Irene giving Wendy an okay sign, suddenly the lights turned off and the next thing she knew, she was already pushed inside. She couldn’t see anything from the darkness but she managed to walk a few steps forward. The speakers suddenly boomed and a tune of melody filled her ears.

“Yah! Wang Jackson!!” She heard someone shout from a distance. She blinked as she heard the familiar voice. She heard a sigh from the speaker but it quickly replaced by a sweet and clear voice.

 

I’m in love with you, why are these words so hard

I keep hesitating to say over and over again

Why is it so hard just to write a simple letter

I keep writing and tearing it over and over again

 

A spotlight suddenly making Seulgi to blink several times because of the light. She looked around and there were roses and balloons scattered everywhere on the floor and hearts decorated throughout the gymnasium. Then she finally saw him, making his way towards her while singing his heart out. Seulgi didn’t know what to do, her heart was beating like crazy, her mind was completely messed up, she was in shock so she just ended up standing there like a statue as he made his way.

Jaebum finally saw her when the spotlight , he looked so beautiful standing there in the field of roses not knowing what to do. He saw her blink a few times when the light and he wanted to chuckle seeing her look so cute. He decided to give it his all, to sing what his heart was dying to say all this time. And he was truly hoping that his sincerity will reach to the beautiful girl that was now right in front of him.

 

You may not feel the same way as I do

I may never see you again, that’s what I’m afraid of

Don’t have the courage to tell you

With this song let me open my heart to you

 

He was now right in front of her, smiling, singing, and body slightly grooving to the music. He was looking at her, trying to meet her eyes but Seulgi couldn’t manage to look at him. Seulgi liked him, she does, but it was hard for her to look at him when he’s all charming right in front of her.

 

I love you, baby I,

I love you (for a very long time)

I love you, baby I,

I love you (I do)

 

Jaebum felt relieved and gained confidence seeing her smile as he said those words. She was smiling from ear to ear that it was hard to miss. He found it cute when she suddenly covered her face when they met eyes.

 

My heartbeat sound getting louder, you might hear it yeah

You may not feel the same way as I do

I may never see you again, that’s what I’m afraid of

Don’t have the courage to tell you

With this song let me open my heart to you

 

She got startled and finally looked at him when he took her hand into his. She was about to take her hand away but he gripped it tighter with a sweet smile plastered over his face. Her heartbeat accelerated and she suddenly wanted to hide because she knew her cheeks were red by now.

 

I love you, baby I,

I love you (for a very long time)

I love you, baby I,

I love you (I do)

 

“Kang Seulgi, I love you.” Jaebum cheesily said as the song ended.

Seulgi looked down to the ground and shyly replied. “I love you too.”

Hearing those words from her, he quickly wrapped his arms around her and dragged her an embrace.

“See, that wasn’t so hard now wasn’t it?” Wendy said as she came in clapping with the rest.

The two broke the hug, embarrassed, Jaebum coughed and awkwardly took a few steps away while Seulgi couldn’t manage to even look at her friends.

“Y-yah! J-jackson! Were you the one who planned this?” Jaebum stuttered as he pointed at the younger.

“No need to thank me hyung.” Jackson said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

“Congratulations you two but umm who is going to clean this mess up?” Irene suddenly spoke up.

Everyone went silent and looked at each other, also wondering who was going to clean the place up.

“Why don’t we make the couple-”

“You know what guys, thank you for helping me but I think we got to go. Right Seulgi?” Jaebum asked as he looked at her.

“Oh? Go where?” Seulgi looked up, confused as to what he was talking about but he gave her a look and she quickly got it. “Oh yeah. We need to go.”

Jaebum interlocked their hands and they quickly walked out of the gym. “So where are we going?” Seulgi asked, her eyes disappearing into a thin line as she smiled.

“Anywhere, as long I’m with you.” Jaebum smiled back, his eyes also disappearing into a thin line like hers.