Chapter 8

Fated to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 10 o'clock in the morning, you woke up, alarmed. Looking at the clock on your nightstand, you frantically kicked your blanket and went straight to the bathroom. You were brushing your teeth angrily when you realize that it was Saturday.

You sighed and threw yourself onto your bed again. While still in a shocked state, your eyes start to wander through your spacey room and landed on the black blazer draped on your desk chair. A sudden flashback came back to your head. His sharp eyes with furrowed eyebrows, as if he's trying to say something to you but couldn't. You snapped back to reality and you decided to give back Jungkook's blazer today since you don't have any plans anyway.

You continued your morning routine and put on a peach colored blouse with a pair of skinny jeans. You grabbed your car-keys and started to drive to the same hospital you went to yesterday since Jungkook hung out there a lot to help his dad. When you arrived, you went to the administration desk to ask where his office was, but there was a really long queue so you decided to go get a cup of coffee first in the cafeteria.

You ended up spending almost 30 minutes enjoying your cup of cappuccino while scrolling through your Instagram feed. You decided to take a few selfies before going back to the desk until you see this quite good looking guy sitting behind you, caught on some of your selfies. You turned your head slowly to get a better look and almost fell off your chair when you realized who it was. Of course it has to be Kim Taehyung. "Not him again.. Why is he literally everywhere??" You mumbled to yourself. He's looking very nice wearing a plain white V-neck shirt with black ripped jeans and a blue beanie.

He then stood up taking his bottled water with him, walking out of the cafeteria. You drank the last sip of your coffee and decided to follow him since you're pretty curious on what he's doing in a hospital. He stopped in front of a room with the number 1230 on it. He went in and your shoulders fell in disappointment as you can't see who he's visiting. Curiosity got the better of you when you noticed he had left the door ajar. You walked slowly and when you're about to look inside, someone freaking opened the door. You slowly lift your head up to see a very confused looking Taehyung.

"You.. What.. What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, dumbfounded. "I can explain." You said, holding your hands up in the air. "No.. Are you.. Are you stalking me? Did you follow me here?" Taehyung half-screamed while pointing his finger you. "Yah! Why are you pointing your finger! It's rude!" You snapped. "Me?! Rude?! You're the one who stalked me here!!"

"I did not!! It was a coinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter