Chapter Two

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's PoV

The next morning..

"Dahyun-ah! Wake up!" my mom called out as she kept on banging my bedroom door. I opened my eyes as I squinted due to the sudden brightness.

"10 more minutes eomma!" I whined as I covered my face with the bedcover. Ugh. I still need some sleep. 

"You need to submit the administration papers for school! You're gonna be late!" my mom replied, banging the door again; this time, really loudly. I instantly sat up as I heard the word "school". Gosh. I almost forgot. I had to go to Jeongkyu High; not to study, just yet. Only to complete my administration data so that I could be able to study the next following day.

"Yeah I'm awake eomma." I replied as I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. I couldn't believe I was registering for a new school. Again. 

I went out of the shower; feeling fresh and squeaky clean. I picked out my outfit; a pair of jeans, a white blouse, and a pair of black converse to top it off. I've never spent my time on my outfits because I was always just too lazy to be fashionable. After dressing up, I brushed my hair and tied it into a ponytail, then immediately went downstairs. "Morning, eomma, appa." I greeted. "Dahyun-ah you need to hurry! Here are the forms." my mother said as she handed me the folder full of papers. "Alright alright. I'll just go now then." I said and bid goodbye to my parents as I walked out of the house. 

I waited on the bus stop; hoping that in 2 minutes the bus would arrive. I bit my bottom lip as I kept on tapping my foot. Gosh come on you've got to be kidding me. I glanced on the time on my phone and after a few minutes, the vehicle finally arrived and I quickly hopped in. I had to take the bus or a cab; but because a cab costed more than a bus would, I decided to just take the cheaper alternative one to go to school since it was pretty far away from where I lived. It wasn't like a 1 hour trip but it'll take a lot of time by foot. 

~

The bus stopped in front of a pretty huge building. The walls were painted light grey and there was it; Jeongkyu High. I thought it would be a lot sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter