Chapter One

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's PoV

"Sweety, bring the boxes upstairs!" my mother yelled from the living room. I sighed while dusting off my shirt. I hate moving. It's been our 4th time moving in 5 years and let me tell you, that 5 years gap weren't doing any good for me. 

"Alright eomma," I replied back and picked up two giant sized boxes which were surprisingly, quite light weight. I walked upstairs, pretty much struggling, because of the size of the boxes comparing to the length of the staircase; which were pretty darn small. The boxes were like 3 times my body. "Gosh." I whined as I finally made it to my room. I had to bring one in since some of my stuff were there, so I left the other one outside of my room. 

I opened the door of my room and immediately threw myself onto my bed. New room. Again. One thing that was good was the fact that my new room was pretty much quite bigger than the last one. I sat up and inhaled deeply. In two days, I'll be going to Jeongkyu High. My soon to be new school. I was just hoping this would be the last time my family move, since I wanted to have a 'normal' life. I wanted to have permanent school, permanent friends, and I wanted to have a permanent home. I haven't got any chances to socialize 'properly' in school. And since this was my last year in High School, I wanted to have friends. 

I walked towards the window and stared out. It was 7pm and I didn't see anyone walking outside. Maybe because I lived on an alley. Duh. I sighed and looked up slightly. It was a pretty good view. The skyscrapers and huge buildings; I saw it all from here. 

"Dahyun-ah! Come down!" my mother called out. I snapped out of my thoughts and walked out of my bedroom. "Coming." I replied as I made my way towards the living room. "Yeah?" I said. My mother was unpacking the last box which was filled with pictures. "Honey, would you like to help me to buy some eggs on the market for our dinner? There's one near here downtown." she said while stacking the pictures onto the shelves one by one. "Oh, sure." I replied. "Thanks honey. Okay just take the money near the TV. It's enough." she spoke. "Got it." I said to her and quickly took the money and headed outside. "I'll be right back eomma." I bid goodbye.

I walked along the street as I insterted my hands into my pocket since it was quite cold. Luckily, my leggings have those. I went out of the alley and walked towards the market on the corner of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter