Epilogue: The Real Kim Hee Chul

Based Upon Lies

"Hey, hey! You!!" Hee Chul screamed, dragging Han Geng down the hallway with him. "Kim Ki Bum!"

Ki Bum and Chang Min, hands linked, both swerved around, slightly frightened by their hyung. Once Hee Chul had caught up, slightly panting, he said to Ki Bum, "You and Hannie made a bet! Pay up!"

"What bet?" asked Chang Min.

"I can explai--" Ki Bum started.

"He bet Hannie that I'd crack in two weeks when Hannie bet only three days! Bummie lost! Pay up!" Hee Chul interrupted.

"What was the prize?" asked Chang Min.

"Doing our homework for two weeks and paying our lunch for a week," Han Geng answered smugly.

"Fine... A bet's a bet!" Ki Bum said defeatedly.

Chang Min chuckled and wrapped an arm around his boyfriend--yes! Boyfriend! "Don't worry," he said. "I'll help you with all those hard math equations." He winked and Ki Bum blushed.

Hee Chul made an exaggerated move of throwing up at Chang Min's mushiness, and Han Geng giggled. Pulling Han Geng away from the KiMin couple, Hee Chul led Han Geng to the library, where no one was at, at the moment.

Hee Chul sighed happily as he sat in Han Geng's lap in the swivel chair, which still had Han Geng's name in marker on the back. "It seemed so long ago," Hee Chul said. "My world was so dark and sad before you, Hannie..."

"Really now?" he answered, the neatly cut black hair of Hee Chul's, silky and soft.

Hee Chul nodded. "Thank you," he said, "for bringing Kim Hee Chul back to life."

Han Geng kissed Hee Chul softly. "He was never dead... Just a lie..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: End!!! How was it? >< Truthfully, not my best~ XP