she really dead

you did it

after crying i told my mom the dream she said not to worry about it. at breakfest i just sat there looking at my food. my must have notice."minnie you have to eat something" she said pushing the plate toward me but i just groaned . "if dreamed of a dead body of a person i didnt like i would be happy" my brother said . "jiyong mind your bussiness" my mom hissed. "im going to school now mom " i said exiting the room. i slid my shoes on and walked out the door. "yesung hurry up were going to be late " donghae yelled as he came outside he then looked at me and said "sooyoung and seohyun left already'' . "ha, is this her revenge its very weak" i told him. he laughed "i agree" he said. i began to walk down the steps and closed my gate behind me "minyoung wanna walk with us " donghae asked i then see kyuhyun and yesung finally came out.

"sure " i said it was perfect maybe yesung would talk to me again. we began walking "so what took you so long " donghae asked yesung who was still fixing his tie on his uniform "i over slept" he answered still struggling with his tie . which seem to irrated kyuhyun. so he snatched the tie and did it himself . me and donghae started to laugh at the scene "whats so funny" asked yesung glaring at us. me and donghae stopped laughing. donghae then put his arm around yesung "kyuhyun you cant have yesunggie he's mine " . kyuhyun then left an eyebrow at him then said "i thought you wanted sooyoung". i giggled which made donghae turn to me " what are you laughing at do want me to reveal you crush " he said twirling his finger in my face i then smack his finger "if you do sooyoung will know alot about you" i said doing the same action he did.

"aish,this girl" he said with his arm around yesung shoulder who seemed pretty interested in the conversation that we were having.once we got in the classroom i ran straight for sooyoung "yah why did you leave me " i said. "yeah why you leave her" donghae said following behind along with kyuhyun and yesung. "you shut up" she said pointing at donghae who growled at her "and you were taking for ever and remember what you said to me". "aish your a horrible girl " "yes horrible" donghae said after me "what did i say nonlistener " sooyoung said like she was talking to a child. "alright class sit down i have something to tell you " . we all took our seats while jessica,yuri and heechul came in on edge. jessica and yuri were in tears while heechul looked sad they took their seats and sat quietly. "class i have some bad news "  as he began me,sooyoung and seohyun exchanged looks.

so did the rest of the kids."hoyrin has past away and we are holding a memorial session tomorrow so when you get to school go to the gym" i held my breath remembering my dream. then a girl raised her hand "will it only be 3rd years" which is our year.he nodded then a boy raised his hand "how did she die" he asked. i then looked at heechul, jessica, and yuri they all seemed to be in tears . i understand i mean there all friends including minho but he's not in this class and thats how i felt when nini died. "she was hunged but they said it might have been murder" he answered. once he said that i found it hard to swallow. during class i found it hard to concentrate my mind was filled of the dream. once class was over i stood up and ran to the bathroom there i found sunhwa .nini's bestfriend and my old friend . "hi" she said waving at me "hey" i said back ."are you ok you like you've seen a ghost" she said walking up to me then she put her hand on my forehead  . i nodded "just couldnt sleep last night thats all "ok well see you later gotta go to lunch " i nodded as soon as she left i splashed water on my face then looked in the mirror a face appeared. "they did it " i jumped back letting my back hit a stall and dropping to the floor. "its not real " i began to repeat "minnie are you ok " i look up to see seohyun staring at me her eyes big and and scared. i let a tear fall out not trying to keep it in.

 "so thats why you ran out after class " sooyoung asked i nodded and seohyun hugged me tighter. "so you had it too" yesung said coming towards us. "wait you had the dreams"sooyung asked he nodded  " both"  seohyun asked he nodded again donghae and kyuhyun came with juices. kyuhyun hand me a milk "thank you " i said to him. "yah, i said i wanted strawberry milk" sooyoung yelled at donghae . "well go exchange with someone" he said back." ok give me yours " she said holding out her hand. "no" he held it to his chest then said in a aygeo voice"its mine "."if you two want to agure take it somewhere else" said kyuhyun. seohyun nodded in agreement. but i gigled cause i found them cute. they then looked at me confused but seeing me happy again they smiled
 

After School

we began to walk home and as we did. we spotted yuri and minho arguing...

Authors note

im going to stop there but i hope i left you curious to whats going to happen next.