minho

you did it

after hearing what happen to hyorin i looked for yuri. i found leaving the school. "yuri where are going" she began to walk faster. i picked my pace as well. hearing it she ran. i ran after her nd grabbed her hand. i turn her around but she wouldnt let me see her face. "yuri, look at me ". i left her head up she had tears formed in her eyes . which means she has heard what happened. "yuri dont take what they said serious ok " i said reinsuring her. "what do you mean dont take it seriously " she said yanking her hand away " hyorins died "  she grapped my shirt crying into my shirt. i walked yuri home."are you sure your ok" i asked her before letting go in the house she nodded and smiled a weak smile. i hugged her whispering "its ok everything will be fine" i kissed her lips. i watched her walk in the house. then headed. home.

 i opened the door of my garage. i pulled out my tools and uncovered my car i have been working on. i opened the hood. i looked at the engine that was still broken. "dont worry , daddy will fix you" i said . i rolled up my sleeves and take my ranch out.taking things loss i felt a figure hover over me. i look up then everything went black.

no ones pov

minho slowly opens his eyes to a dark room.feeling something wet on his head he tries to touch it but his hands were tied behind him. he trys even harder causing the chair he is in to bounce."so your a wake" he hears a voice that sounds as if its being hidden. "w..whats going on" he asked felling sharp pain in his head. hearing nothing he is sent into rage. "are you listening to me " he yells which sharpens the pain in his head. lowering his head he began to hear steps. he looks up to figure in black he couldnt tell if it was a boy or girl for it was wearing a mask but minho asumed it was a boy . "who are you" he says weakly.  hearing no response he yells "who are you". "now now dont get hasty " the figure sits in the chair across from minho.

"minho do you want to play a game" the mincing voice sends chills down minhos back ."what game"  he asks trying to maintain his cool. "the lying game" the figure says crossing his legs. minho gives him a puzzled look. knowing that he's confused . the killer says "its simple you just say yes or no and if i feel your not lying i wont hurt you" . "what if i lie ". the killer then gets up "you die"  and goes and gets a knife "lets play ". "my first question will be easy"  the killer moves to minho. "are you popular in school"  he says walking around him. "yes" minho response back . "so many will miss you"

"yes they will " the killer leans to minho ear and says "it will be ashame if you lie then" . filling angry he says "can you continue" .

"someone in a hurry" he backs away and continues  "next question does anyone know where you are " stopping he says "where you were"

"no but they will realize and when i get out ill chop your head off "

"is that so, third and final question did you kill kim nini" he said in anger.

minho then tights up hearing her name . "no" he says . "liar i hear it in your voice" the killer then penatrates his stomach with the knife . minho gasped in air filling the pain. "now try again " he says pulling it out. "i told you no" he says gasping in air.  felling the knife go in the second time tears form  in his eyes. "i'm trying to be nice but you really are testing my patientions". minho began to breathe hard but manages to say "it wasnt me i was just there "  he then kneels in front of minho "now tell me how did if you really didnt do it" .  minho takes in a few breathes then says "i wont tell you " . the kill sighs then walks behind him "you know i always liked you but now you have to die just like hyorin" he puts the knife up to killers neck  "tell her i said hi " the killer then slices minhos neck causing blood to stream out like a fountain.

min young pov

i woke up and grabbed my stomach then touched my neck. after catching my breath i sat up. i then looked to the window and seen that it was open i got up and closed it . as i did i looked down and saw a girl with long hair and my school uniform on looking at me. i couldnt get a good look at her face. hearing my phone ring i walked to get. "hello " answered walking back to the window

"hello min "  noticing the girl was gone i said " yea its me what is it " i said still loking out the window " did you have the dream to " i then realize that it was yesung . "yea did you " . "yes do think it really happened". "i dont know but i wonder who it happend to " i said back i felt like i knew him but i couldnt recongize the face. "lets just hope it fake" he said back. "yea well we better go back to sleep" "yea night min" i smiled hearing his voice. "yea and yesung "  i said waiting for his reponse. "yea" . "its nice to talk to you again " ."me too" .

i then hung up. i let out a sigh in relief . i turned around find the girl in the uniform she then looked up at me . "stop her its not what i wanted" she yelled to me crying. her eyes we black and her face was white i couldnt really tell who she was . i touched her shoulder and as i did blood poured from her eyes and mouth then she charged toward me sending me to hit the wall. i closed my eyes then opened them she was gone.

tell me if it should be h rated