A dreamer's Nightmare

Butterfly

Chapter 13: 

Someone was shaking him, and yelling his name extremely loud.

"Earn! Damnit Earn get the hell up!"

He could recognize that vulgar voice from anywhere. He opened his eyes and was met with the angelic face of Pete's mother. In reality she was a nice person with a horrible choice of words.

"Rise and shine buttercup! Get the hell up and stop sleeping in here!" Earn scrunched his face in confusion. Why was he being yelled at about sleeping in here? It was his first time in Pete's room without Pete in attendance.

"Hm.......?" He sat up and stretched. He was confused. He didn't even know if he was on Earth, let alone where he was.

"Hurry up Earn! The movers will be here soon!"

Movers?

"You're moving? Why? Aren't you going to wait until Pete gets back from Brazil?"

"Earn, are you feeling ok?"

"I think so...." Earn looked around and the room was nearly empty.

"Earn, are these yours?"

She was holding flowers. But he didn't know how to answer that, because it wouldn't make sense if they were his. "What's the date?" He asked as he got up from the bed and walked over to the mirror. He wasn't wearing the t-shirt and jeans he came in here with, but instead a suit.

"It's October 12th, why?" He sighed and realized that it was a dream. A dream that seemed so real, but in the end it would hurt him if it went on.

"Thanks for waking me up."

He walked towards Pete's mother and took the flowers, going through the window and jumping off the roof.

Walking down the road to the town's local cemitary, he reflected on his reality like dream. He looked up at the sky and whispered mostly to himself but was directed to his best friend up in the sky.

"Pete, you're such an ."