Chapter 2

Childhood Soulmate

today is Myungsoo birthday.

but he decided to give his best friend a company. He sleep beside that fragile boy. 

suddenly ...

sungjong woke up ... "hyung .... "

"Jongie ... are you okay"

"okey .. Im sorry,"

"its ok ... im worried more about you, "  7 years old boy talk, kid never cheat, they pure express their true feelings.

"happy birthday Hyung ... " Sungjong smile. 

"thank you " Myungsoo smile back. 

 

Sungjong smile and he take something under his pillow ... Myungsoo just watch his best friend doing. 

"clos eyour eyes ... " Sungjong smile widely, start to giggle . 

Myungsoo feel happy with that tease. He close his eyes. waiting ....

"open up .... "

Myungsoo open his eyes. he look at Sungjong palm, He smile.. 

Sungjong smile to, Myungsoo look the necklace that Sungjong hold at his cute palm. 

there's a necklace, silver necklace with " L "pendant. 

"ya ... why L ?? "

sungjong start pouting his mouth. "actually, just this left. I ask my mother to give me this for you, and when I go to that shop last day, the pendant left is "L" ... Sorry Hyung, but just take this .. L for Love "

myungsoo shocked, he smile .

"Love for our friends of course " Sungjong giggle .

Myungsoo start to giggle to, he take that necklace and wear it at his neck.  "thank you friends " 

they smile each other . 

 

*********************************************

10 years later

times .. do flying so fast.

 

A tall young man was standing there at the middle of the snow. he wore all black. his skinny jeans, his booth, his scarf and his jacket to! All is black. The necklace with "L" pendant stands out because black clothes. he stay wait there for almost one hour now. 

he hug himself. Its cold. Snow keep falling.

His handsome face sure;y attracted some women walking there. Young and old they will take a peek to look at his handsome face. But, Myungsoo did not attracted to that attention at all. He keep stand there, waiting for someone .... 

tick ....

tock ....

tick ...

tock ...

He glanced his watch ... already an hour 

 

"Hyung !!!!!!! " 

Myungsoo look at that voices ... "HEY !!! YOU LATE !" Myungsoo shouted. 

"Mianhei .. mianhei hyung ... " that pretty boy run towards him. Sungjong, yes Lee Sungjong 16 years old boy now. Myungsoo smile. even he a little bit mad, but the mad dissapear when he look at Sungjong face. the face that never failed to give him a joy feelings. 

but THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS

Sungjong wore something cozy today, maroon skinny jeans, wwith knitted white sweatshirt and huge scraf that totally close his neck and half of his face. Only the eyes and his hair that shown. The rounded eyes become smaller shown Sungjong actually smiling behind that scarf. 

"Jongie , you hair so long now .."

"yeah .. " he touch his hair. actually not long like a girl, just long gracing his face with a very beautiful fringe at the front. He look pretty for sure. 

"dont change it .. " Myungsoo say.

"ha ? " the eyes rounded ...Sungjong get blushed. "arrasso .... " the eyes become smaller again, shown Sungjong actually smile over the gian scarf. 

they start to walk side by side together. hugging themself, because so COLD. 

 

"where we want to go hyung? "

"Ok! i will treat you coffee then, lets shopping !! " 

"Jinjja!!! " Sungjong like the idea. his favourite. Shopping. 

"yeah, I wanna search christmas gift for my parent, and you .... " Myungsoo said.

Sungjong smile .. blushed ...

" ... and " Myungsoo continued, 

"nae ~ " Sungjong waited. 

" I want buy, Christmas gift for ... my girlfriend . " Myungsoo blushed. he look down.

Sungjong stop from walking. his heart ... ok what he feel actually ??? Jealous ? Oh no ... right ??? 

" Wahhh?!!! Yeoja Chinggu Hyung ?!! " sungjong pretend to happy, but deep in his heart, nobody know. 

"yeah .. our juniors, U know ... "

"ok ok I got an Idea .. how about give her, hair accesories .. hahaha .. ok ok how about cute stuff, haha I can help you Hyung.. Pppalii !! " Sungjong fake his voices tones. Fake to be cheer , and start to run, fakely show that he over excited to help Myungsoo.

Myungsoo smile. a bitter sweet smile. His heart feel ache say that to Sungjong. He also do not know why, but he feel that ache. But, when Sungjong show the happiness that means, Sungjong is ok. Ya ~ doesnt he feel jealous .. a bit ? Maybe .. wonder why he look fine . Myungsoo monologue .

ahhhh ... he totally find. 

 

Myungsoo run to catch Sungjong that already in front him. 

and they walk to the shopping center like, nothing happen at their heart . 

 

 

                   At the shooping center they forgot about what  their true feelings. They have been through all this feelings for a long time, heart ache, jealousy but they always deny the feelings, deny fot their "friendship" sake. They laugh, they walk, holding hands like a couple. Sungjong so pampered when he with Myungsoo, because of his pretty face, he always mistaken that he is a girl, so people will say they are lovely couple at the time. 

They will have fun together ! anything they do togeter

they will sulking and persuade each other, a very very best friend , but almost to soulmate actually. 

 

"ok what do you want" Myungsoo asked Sungjong.

They are lining wait to be served at the Donut House. Sungjong hold Myungsoo arm, he bite his lips and put his head on Myungsoo shoulder,  so lovey dovey. Myungsoo feel ease with that, he let that action be .. 

"Ok lets me guess .." Myungsoo giggle

"ok what I want Hyung ? " Sungjong tilt his head.

"Lemon Donut with extra cheese .. " Myungsoo clos ehis eyes and make an action like a magician. 

"hahahahaha .. U know what I want " Sungjong smile very widely.

" I am ! U just like half of me ..... " Myungsoo brush Sungjong hair .

and they laugh together. They just like that, a friendship but there is something special hidden between them. Actually, they do not know either what that feelings are !!

 

 


Christmas Night 

 

Sungjong alone tonight. his cellphone is queit. No call No message ... 

He hug his body.

No he not sad, he not mad he not jealous.. NO HE NOT !! YES ... 

Sungjong look at the Snow falling apart at the window .... 

"Merry Christmas Hyung ... " Sungjong smiled.

ahhhhhhh ~ Yaaa Jongie why aare you like this. Your hyung! is going to date! U need to be happy .. at least, a bit .... yes ... a bit at least ....

he frust with his own feelings 

 

Sungjong pout .. he take his blanket and put all over his body, cover al his body except his face, then he lie down and close his eyes ... 

tick ...

Hyung .....

Tick .... 

Hyung , please call me

call me

call me

call me

call me

I ....

miss ...

you .... 

nothing happen ...

 

 

Sungjong sigh ... haishhhhhhh,  pabo Jongie ... 

He close his eyes, dont want to think more about his heart .. 

 

bbzzzz .. bbzzzzzz .. bbzzzzzz ............. 

Sungjong phone vibrate 

bbzzzz .. bbzzzzzz .. bbzzzzzz ............. 

sungjong smiled .... He open his eyes, grab his phone

MyungMyung name appeared at the screen .. 

hahahahaha now he laugh ... happy .. he pick up the call

 

"hello ..." Sungjong start .

"Jongie ... " 

"so, how your date ? " Sungjong pretend to be nothing happen. Totally FAKE .

"are you okay? " a worried voice from overthere .

" ha ha ha ha hahahaha ... IM FINE! happy here .... yeah ... its Christmas eve by the way .. I .. I  ... okey "

"Im sorry jongie, Im not celebrate this eve with you ... "

"heeehhh ... " Sungjong just smile, he start to wipe his tears. OH STUPID DAMN! 

"I miss you ... " a giggle from there.

"yeah you right .. how your date Hyung? "

"not bad ... " 

Sungjong just smile... silent ,,, 

"but ... she not same like you. You special " a calm voice from overthere .

"hahahha no Hyung .. I ... " Sungjong speechless

"you are half of me, soulmate .. my soulmate jongie ya, " 

" heeeee ... Hyung! dont say like that, people will think we are gay! "

"hahahha let them be, now hug me ... im cold,, ahhhhh " Myungsoo slow his tone and start to talk with a calm voice. 

Sungjong smile, blushed and he lay down, he take his pillow and hug the pillow tightly, what he imagine? his pillow his Myungsoo body.

"hurmmmm ~ I already hug you ~ " Sungjong reply.

"hehe .. Me to ... sleep with me nae? " 

"hurmm .. okey " 

"okey, here blanket, then hug me .. "

"heheh arraso Hyung ... "

"Merry Christmas .. Jongie "

"Meery Christmas .. Good night "

and they sleep together, with their phone by their ear, the phone did not turn off untill morning. Who woke up first, he must wokeup the other one.