-Page Five-

Miss Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monday comes and as usual everyone will have this ‘Monday blues’ problem in the morning. Plus the fashion history class doesn’t help at all. Majority students in the class don’t listen to what the lecturer is talking about in front. Hanseul just staring at her phone blankly and doesn’t even say anything since she enters the class. While Chaeri and Hyemi were busy talking which is more like whispering to each other.

 

“Yahh, you think she is fine?” Chaeri nudge Hyemi.

“I don’t know. I think she got problem with Yongguk again.”

“Like seriously? I don’t think that long distance relationship works for them.”

“I know right. I really doubt Yongguk in this condition seriously because he keeps on giving excuses to Hanseul whenever she can’t contacts him.”

“Yeah like how can a boyfriend have a heart to do that to his girlfriend if his girlfriend is so nice and patience like Hanseul?”

“I feels—“

“Don’t ever think that I didn’t hear your conversations ahjummas.” Hanseul giving them her glares making both of them mute immediately.

 

But it doesn’t last long anyway as the two continue talking again when they feel like Hanseul no longer giving them her deadly glares. Oh well girls will always be girls. There’s nothing can stop them from talking and gossiping.

 

“Hey Chaeri, do you know anyone from Multimedia Department?”

“Multimedia? Hmm I don’t think so. Why you ask?”

“Nothing. Just curious.”

“Eyyy come on. Just tell me.” Chaeri pokes Hyemi’s arm with her pen.

“It’s nothing really. It’s just that I bumped unto this cute guy at the library last Friday and he happens to be a student from the Multimedia Department. So bad that I didn’t get the chance to look at his name.” Hyemi pouts.

“Ahh another ‘eyecandy’?” Chaeri smiles sheepishly.

“Wait, what?” Hyemi turn to looked at Chaeri in disbelieve. “Of course no. I’ve just met him like that ok? Plus I’ve never know his existence before.”

“Yeah yeah whatever darling. I know what you’re thinking.” Chaeri wiggles her eyebrows which Hyemi finds it very annoying whenever her friend does it.

“Yahh you two, you both really need to stop talking now ya’know?”

This time they take Hanseul’s words seriously and remained silent until the class is over. They know better to not annoy Hanseul more than she already was.

 

Like every usual Monday, after the class ended Taehyung rush to the university again to secretly look at Hanseul but today it’s different. Today he doesn’t need to hide behind the tree but instead he just patiently waits in front of the university gates, standing next to tree where he used to hide behind it. Actually he still couldn’t believe that Hanseul has asked him to walk together with her for today. From the last Friday until now, he’s still wondering if what Hanseul said was just a joke or she really means it.

 

While Taehyung is busy with his own thoughts, Hanseul has reached the entrance gate and she immediately smiles when she saw that the young guy is busy walking back and forth while kicking the small stones on the streets. His face seems like he is busy thinking of something since he also didn’t realise that Hanseul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter