-Page One-

Miss Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Monday and Taehyung is in a rush after school hour. He knows that her class will end in another 15 minutes so he must make it in time to be in front of the university front gate.

 

“Are you rushing to go to the university again?” Shout Hoseok from the class door.

“You know today is Monday and of course. Bye!” Taehyung replied without giving his friend a glance.

 

Taehyung has finally reached the university’s entrance gate with a great panting. He saw the figure that he was waiting for on her way out from the gate so he immediately hides behind the nearest tree. There she was the person that makes Taehyung smiles from one ear to another just by looking at her.

 

He just love how any styles can fit just perfectly on her. Even though she is just wearing sneakers, skinny jeans, a simple shirt and a jacket she still looks so lovely to him. But what attract him the most are the girl’s long dyed wavy hair and laughter. The hair color was just so fine it makes Taehyung admiring her more.

 

But there is a problem here with this fanboy and the girl. She is older than him and a cousin to his own bestfriend. Also not to forget, she is a neighbor to his other bestfriend. Not simply just a neighbor, it’s a closest one.

 

Here comes the biggest problem, Taehyung is too shy to even start any conversations. So, this is his routine for every Monday. Well that is just the first routine of the week.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter