Final

Blood Bonding

"Ugh, dude I just started my period and these cramps are killing me." You whined to your friends on the phone while you plopped down on your full sized bed.

"Yo, me too!" One of your friends hollered over the phone.

"Same here." The other said calmly but then was followed by a cry of misery.

"I hate this! Like seriously I know this is punishment because of Eve's dumb , but why do we all have to suffer?! This is female cruelty." She rambled on angrily.

"And we all just so happen to be synchronizing. Great. A bunch hormonal, moody teenagers in one group." You sighed.

"This calls for a sleepover."

Friend #1 declares, followed by the almost immediate agreement from the other friend. Somehow you all agree to do it at your house.

And so with that you went down to the store quickly before they arrived and got a load of snacks and pain killers, knowing they'd be useful to all of them later on. You return to your empty two story house, since both of your parents are working night shift at the moment, and go to the living room and look at the entertainment set to see what movies you lot should watch for the night.

You decide on one horror, one chick-flick, and one comedy.

The door bell rings indicating the girls were there and you open the door for them. They're both decked out in footie pajamas, messy buns, and ugg boots, while they clutch onto their pillows and blankets.

You greet them and let them into your house and you all head upstairs to your room to get the party started.

You're all currently watching the chick-flick you chose earlier and are all about to burst into tears at the tragic love story being displayed on the screen, all the while still having mouth fulls of chips and candy, when a you all hear a bang at your balcony doors ; startling you all , making you jump in your spots and scream.

You grab your softball bat, which just so happens to be lying on the floor nearby the rest of your sport gear, and stalk slowly towards the balcony doors. Your two besties follow behind you, holding 'weapons' of their own.

One with the remote control.

The other with one of your sandals.

You all jump in place again as yet another bang comes from the doors. You realize that someone is throwing rocks at your glass doors. Quite harshly at that. Instantly your blood boils as you rush foward and swing the doors open, letting out a wild warrior chant as well as your friends, and start swinging your bat immediately only for it to be caught by something.

Or someone rather.

Your friends, not seeing who it was, throw their make shift weapons in the general direction of the 'intruder'(s).

"Ow!" A familiar voice cries.

"What the , did you just throw a sandal at me?!" Another one yells in disbelief.

You're all flabbergasted as you look u

p and see your boyfriend still holding the other end of the bat, his friends, who also just so happen to be your friends boyfriends are standing beside him, groaning and rubbing the spots they got hit with.

You and your girls are bewildered and shriek when you all realize how you look.

"Go away why are you guys even here?!?!" One hollers completely mortified but you all know she's embarrassed out of her mind with her polka dotted footie pjs, and bed hair.

Her boyfriend cracks a smile at that, and so do the others. Then they all begin to down right laugh in your faces at the situation.

"Yeah yeah laugh it up." You say as you throw your bat back in your room.

Your other friends boyfriend, whipes away a tear of pure mirth before straightening up and finally getting himself together.

"You guys should've seen the looks on your faces! All teary eyed by god knows what, yet angry and flustered. Damn I wish I wouldve took a pic. Priceless. " he says but not without laughing once again at the whole thing.

You and your friends roll your eyes and storm back inside your room, but not without trying to hide the smiles that are hard to conceal on your faces.

Sometimes your boyfriends were just such dorks.

"Ahh cmon guys, you know we're just joking!" Your boyfriend whines as he and the others follow you guys in the room.

You and the girls smirk at eachother with your backs still faced towards them, finding it amusing that the boys actually bought your act of being upset.

"You guys looked adorable though! With your poor choice of weapons and feirce faces topped of with those adorable footie pj's!" Your boyfriends say. You all roll your eyes and turn to face them with playful grins on your faces.

And then the three boy's stop moving all together, and stiffen up.

"." One breathes out shakily.

". . ."

They chant out as their eyes flare a bright blue and nostrils flare .

"What's wrong?" You and your friends ask as you watch all of your boyfriends faces look completely ruined and crossed.

And then it hits you all like a brick in the face.

"!" You yell in unison with your friends.

How could you have forgotten? How could you have been so stupid?

Your boyfriends are vampires for crying out loud.

Of course they'll be attracted to the scent of human blood flowing freely. Even if it is from a monthly cycle.

You can't help but to blush up a storm at knowing that your boyfriend can SMELL your period, and be attracted to it.

 

"W-we should get going. Sorry for intruding." Your boyfriend says hurriedly as he and the others cover their noses and make way for the door.

You and your friends look at eachother with worried expressions on your faces. Not liking the fact that they were leaving already, although you all knew it was for you lots safety.
Your boyfriends vowed to never feed off you or any living being in that matter, but still, having them around always made things funner. Plus now that you saw your lover you wanted to be around him more now than ever.

"Can't you guys...like...I dont know...stay. Please?" You ask quietly.

Usually you weren't so clingy. But the hormones and not mention the chick-flick you and your friends just watched that was currently coming to an end on your tv, that made you never want to take your lover for granted had its effects.

The boys shook their heads fiercely.

"We won't be able to control ourselves. Its best that we leave before we do something we'll forever regret." Your friends bf said.

"Oh c'mon. Please? You can't just show up unexpectedly like that and just leave. You owe us." Your friend argues.

"Do you guys wish to be dry or something?!" The guys holler in unison.

"Depends where you're ." One of your friends snickers under her bre

ath, but the comment doesn't go unheard by the three guy's, who all flush at the ual innuendo.

"Look, I don't know about them, but babe I'll let you drink some of my blood. Just please...stay." your other friend silently pleads.

He seems to be having an internal battle with himself as he looks at the other two for some type of answer and back to his girlfriend who's offering him a present of a lifetime .
"Yeah. Yeah, babe you can drink some blood if it means you guys will stay." You say to your boyfriend as well.

"Are you guys sure about this?" He questions worried.

"As long as you stay. We'll let you know when you're taking too much." Your other friend chirps up.

The guys sigh in defeat but step foward, once again in your room.

"Can...can I drink now? Please I'm so thirsty and the smell is driving me wild." Your lover whispers in your ear shyly but also so the others won't hear. Which you doubt they can since they're currently doing the same thing. You nod your head once and sweep your hair from across your hair in one move and bare your neck for him.

He his lips and leans foward now with a look of pure hunger and lust in his shining blue eyes.

It always did amaze you how his eyes which were natrually such a dark warm brown, flared to the color of the sky in a split second.

He looks you in the eyes trying to make sure that you're certain about this , and you crack a small smile at him and thats all it takes.

You gasp and try to hold back your moan when he at your neck slowly, almost teasingly. Your eyes natrually flutter close as you try to stay calm .

Then he trails his now emerged fangs over the wet spot on your neck and it kinda tickles, so you let out a little giggle. You feel him smirk against your neck and then he circles his arms around your waist and holds you closely and tightly to him. You ball your fists in his shirt and anticipate whats to come.

And when it comes you're taken aback at the feeling.

You want to shriek, groan, curse, and moan at the same time.
The feeling was definitely foreign and

you couldn't tell wether it was just painful or pleasurable.

One of your friends let out a small sound of surprise which made you snap your eyes open at look in her direction.

She was clinging onto her love, eyebrows furrowed as she bit her lip to keep herself quiet while he drank from her. You didn't know wether she was in pain or enjoying it.

You looked at your other friend to see her with her hands tangled in her boyfriends hair, and face barried in his neck while he drank from hers.

You let your eyes flutter close again and relished in the feeling. Tugging harder on your lovers shirt to get him impossibly closer. He let out a quiet groan from your neck as he harder and more feverishly.

Soon you started to feel abit light headed . Thats when you began to scratch at his chest and push lightly.

You leaned on him more, feeling dizzy and thats when he knew to stop. He at your wounds before he fully pulled back from your neck.

". I'm sorry. I'm so sorry babe." He whispered frantically, holding you up and clutching onto you. You laughed slightly and just shook your head. Letting him know he did nothing wrong and that he was being foolish.

Later on you cuddled on your bed with him as the others were sprawled out across the bedroom floor and watched the other two movies you picked earlier in silent content.

Soon all falling asleep.

 A/N - I know a lot of people are like ew. Periods . Thats gross. But I cant help but to have his minor kink about it. And who doesn't love vampires? So here ya go. I didnt want to name any of the characters which may make it a bit unlikable, but thats because I wanted the reader to be able to pick which ever exo members they wanted. And name their own friends lol. Just a late night idea I had if I and my two other friends had hot vampire boyfriends and were on our periods . Lol. How lame am I? Anyways hope you guys enjoyed:)happily and agreeing to definitely do this again sometime soon.