A Secret as it is...

'Cause I am a Friend

Tiffany - A girl that is plain looking, a little cute, and not the kind of girl that likes to wear pretty little things. She is a quiet girl, remaining that hidden amongst her classmates. She long had a crush on Siwon, the most attractive guy in class, who is also smart and outgoing.

Yes, he was not that kind of attracting attention maniac like a few others. He was just IT.

Those type of guy that looked so perfect. Not the much of bad but definitely the best of good.

.

She had a best friend called sooyoung. She was like the opposite of Tiffany. Outgoing, outspoken, tall, and a little more pleasant looking than Tiffany.

.

Sooyoung, too, had a liking towards Siwon. Afterall, he was that eye catching. Best of friends, with polar opposite personalities, but with the exact same taste in guys. Just a guy like Choi Si Won.

It was by observation and analysis over days that made Tiffany realise that her bestie had also liked the same guy... Only to be more confirmed when Sooyoung answered Tiffany's question of " do you like someone in class? " with a ' yes'.

.

………………end of brief intro……………………

.

.

.

It was like the world was crushing down. She could feel tinges of sour and bitter whenever she thought of it.

How could they ever fall in love with the same person?

It did not make sense at all.

Does Sooyoung know?

If she did, what will she do?

.

.

.

...

Then, there was the worst turn of events.

Sooyoung confessed to Tiffany that she had long liked Siwon and asked Tiffany to help her in making Siwon like her too... How could anyone manage to make the person she likes fall in love with her best friend?

To many, it was just ridiculous. However, for Tiffany, it was a promise to her friend. Just like what many went through, having the need to make a choice between friendship and love.

Indefinitely, she chose 'friendship'.

She gave in her all to make things smooth for siwon and sooyoung. To the extent that she became a close friend of his and tried to introduce sooyoung to siwon.

.

Yes, with plans and match makings, siwon and sooyoung became closer and Tiffany could feel that sooyoung was that happy to be with siwon.

.

.

To her, the only person that was upset yet unable to show was herself.

Imagine your crush hanging out with your bestie.

Imagine your bestie having a crush on your crush.

Imagine your crush treating you like just a mutual close friend of his.

What could be worse?

Nothing could be worse than the pain Tiffany had to tolerate whenever she sees the couple together. Jealousy was all but a common trait in woman as they said..

Endurance, was something not all possess, yet essential. And Tiffany had it, not an obligation but a must. It was a choice she made.

But even a domaint volcano erupts once in a while. Tiffany could take it no longer.

…………………………………………………………………

.

..

"Why?! Why do i have to give up someone i like for you,why!" These words steeled out of , interupting sooyoung who was just busily rattling all about siwon and his appeals.

The loud voice that emerged from Tiffany reverberated across the empty classroom, with only the two of them.

Sooyoung had agape and couldnt believe her ears. She was filled with disbelief and disappointment, yet those feelings were dispersed after she recalled all that effort Tiffany put in just for her. She knew Tiffany was enduring it within all along. She felt apologetic instead, for not knowing her friend's heart initially.

After realising what she had just said, Tiffany dashed out of the classroom, running in any direction her legs brought her.

She was oblivious to one thing- Choi Si Won. He was just by the back door, then crutched upon the floor, hidden from the girls. He knew sooyoung liked him and had always tried to convince her that she was just a sister like friend to him. But Tiffany... He never knew she liked him. She hid it too well.

What was it going to be?

Siwon had never realised that he always treated Tiffany more than a sister. It was oblivious to all even. But now, it was all too late. The love triangle was just taking shape, yet unable to reach completion as a party decided to yield in.

It was Tiffany.

She gave up her love, her time, her everything just for sooyoung-siwon to become real.

There should be no more siwon in her heart. Tiffany knew it and had to comply, just for sooyoung. However, no one could stand the sight of her lover ending up with another. Thus, it was set. Tiffany will leave. She will leave class, leave the school, leave the country, until she has forgotten him.

It would take time, lots of it, definitely.

From that day, siwon and sooyoung drew a distance from each other. They could not stand the pain and anguish they had in their hearts brought by the departure of Tiffany to the States.

Siwon thought, if only he can admit his love for Tiffany without hurting sooyoung, Tiffany would not have left.

Sooyoung thought, if she did not only care for her love bur considered the feelings of her friend Tiffany would not have left.

Both took the blame on themselves. In fact, all three took the blame upon themselves.

Time was their answer.

With time, it would not hurt as much as before.

With time, it would not cause themselves as much guilt as before.

With time, it would all be forgotten.

Now that 3 years have passed in such short notice, things seemed to ease up a little. Time was indeed an answer. A temporary answer, indeed.

Tiffany would occassionally think back about sooyoung, and recall her first love, choi si won.

She would hate him.

For destroying her friendship with sooyoung.

For not noticing that the two friends were in love with him.

For not making a decision with his heart, between the both of the friends.

Despite all these while, she always thought she had hated him. Till now, she realised- that was not hate, but the love she has long kept towards him. Only immense love for him remained.

She waited day after day, telling herself she would forget him the very next day, but to no end. She understood, the day she and sooyoung will become friends once more will be when she has gotten over siwon.

She wondered how long it would continue to take...

'Time'. Yes, always aassuring herself that it was the solution. She was wrong.

 

Soon, she will realise...

Soon, she will realise that she never once hated him.

Soon, she will realise that she should be grateful to him, for teaching her a virtue of how to love someone.

Soon, she will realise that it was enough.

 

He had already taught her how to love.

Why should he be the one to teach her how to hate?

Hate is all nothing but another form of love.

And she will not learn it from siwon.

He will never be hated by her, as she never wanted to hate him. It was just escapement.

Now, it was clear. Life goes on as it is.

Should they three carry on their lives as parallel lines that will meet no more, so it shall... it was fate that they crossed paths and should it happen once more, nature shall take its course...

 

As for sooyoung, she carried on with her love. She held on strongly. With faith, she affirmed that Tiffany would return and reunite with her...

 

As for siwon, he too led on with his life. Seemingly ignorant of all these. His love for Tiffany shall be left unnoticed, unheard of and unspoken of...

 

Love and friendship are treasures sought after. Cherish them as you can~ .........

 

……………………end………………………

 

Thanks for reading. Hope its not too boring~ lol! There may be a continuation after years. ( like should they meet again).... .

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/105593/another-beginning-eunhyuk-sifany-siwon-sooyoung-tiffany

 

This is the Continuation of this story. Hope you will like it ~ (In process of updating~)