Admit it

I'm Not Crazy

            Yuna walked through the main room, looking for the one she had to walk to her appointment when she noticed the girl in question wasn’t there anymore. A look of confusion ran through her face as she walked toward the place she had last saw her.

« Wasn’t Mina and Hyejeong there a few minutes ago ? » She whispered, running her hand at the back of her neck in confusion. 

A nurse passed by and Yuna grabbed her arm to make her stop her walk.

« Have you seen Kwon Mina and Shin Hyejeong ? I swear I saw them here 10 minutes ago. » She asked concerned.

« I think they took Hyejeong to her room and Mina…, they began to act all crazy again so they sedated them. » The nurse said with a ‘we’re used to it though’ look.

« What about Mina ? » Yuna asked nonchalantly.

« Downstairs.. »

Yuna's face fell from hundreds of roofs. She was blanked. As blanked on the outside than inside.

« Thank you. » Yuna hardly replied.

She herself and walked towards the gigantic door of the main room, turning once more to look at the place where the girls should have been. She then walked to the dorms, finding Hyejeong lying on her bed unconscious with a painful look on her face. Yuna’s look saddened as she looked at the girl. 

  

          Sick of all of that, she ran to Seolhyun’s office and got in like a fury with an angry as hell face. Seolhyun, alone in her office, looked at her puzzled with big eyes.

« They sent her there ! » She yelled, furious, not able to stand still.

« What do you mean they sent her there ? » Seolhyun asked even more puzzled.

« They sent her to isolation ! » Yuna yelled once again, pushing the chair which was at her left.

« Calm down Yuna ! » Seolhyun said, placing her hands on the girls shoulders. « CALM DOWN, OK ? » She shakes the girl who seemed to calm a bit. « Now tell me. Who was sent into isolation ? »

Yuna looked desperately at Seolhyun and whispered « Mina… ». 

« Yeh but… She’ll comeback soon, right ? It's just for her to calm down.» Seolhyun asked in a low, calm and compassionate voice.

« No, you don’t understand… You almost never comeback from that place. When you’re lucky enough to comeback, it’s not even you anymore. They turn you into a zombie. Your body’s here but there’s nothing on the inside anymore. What am I going to do Seolhyun ? » She asked desperately, tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

« She’s a patient Yuna. You’ll get over it. » Seolhyun tried to reason the older one.

« No that’s not it ! She was my first real friend ! I- I- I can’t let her down there ! »

« Come one Yuna, you can’t- »

« What would you do if it was Hyejeong down there ? I know you’ve known her for only 3 months but still. She hasn’t made any progress but you keep working with her. And I’ve seen the way you look at her. You can lie to yourself, to everyone but me. I clearly know that look. »

« This is no- »

« Come on, all the heart eyes ? All the carefulness ? All the checking up on her ? »

« Don’t be stupid. »

« You’re serious ? Denying it ? You’re hopeless… ADMIT IT ! »

« ADMIT WHAT ? »

« YOU PERFECTLY KNOW WHAT ! »

« TELL ME ! »

« ADMIT YOU LIKE HER ! ADMIT YOU GOT ATTACHED TO HER ! ADMIT SHE’S NOT A PATIENT ANYMORE ! »

« FINE ! I LIKE HER ! » 

A huge silent reigned in the room as the two girls looked at each other. 

« Are you happy now ? » Seolhyun asked with an angry/sad voice.

« Why was it so hard for you to admit ? It’s not like I was going to yell it on the roofs. » Yuna said, getting closer to Seolhyun and cupped the girl’s face with her hands. « We’re friends, Seolhyun. I’m your friend. » She said. And coming from Yuna, those words were extremely meaningful. « You don’t have to hide anything from me. Did you think I would judge you because you like a patient ? »

« I’m not in love though… I just like her. »

« Girl, you’re talking to someone who has a crush on a possessed girl. I don’t even know if we still can call that a crush though. » The older one said with a kind and amused smile which made Seolhyun huff a little laugh.

« We’re ed. » She said jokingly, making the both of them laugh away the tears.

 

 

 

_____________________________________

 

 

~ Oh god, I'm so so so sorry I took so much time to update and let you like that for so long... I think the only way you'll forgive me is by posting another chapter soon ? :p Since it's holiday, I think it will be possible :)

Anyway, a jump on time of 3 months ! Feelings are starting to come out eheh

Mina in isolation, dude, I let you imagine how bad it must be down there, brrrrrh. Poor Mina ! You know, she's possessed and all so she could move things and I think but they drugged her too much so she can't. Aaargh, poor tiny possessed girl !

 

 

- Your "I'm back from the dead" authornim