What ?

I'm Not Crazy

« What ? What did she say ? » Yuna asked dumbfounded.

« She said ‘Save me’ ! »

« What did you do after she said that !? » 

« I couldn’t do anything ! The men nurses were already here ! »

« Damn ! » Yuna exclaimed, throwing her back on the the back of the chair.

« Is it ok for a nun to use that word though ? »

« It’s ok in those kind of situation ! I can’t believe she said something ! But this is so disturbing, I don’t know what to think about it ! »

« So do I ! »

There, the two girls kept silent for two minutes, thinking deeply.

« What am I supposed to do ? I can’t go into the dorms, what would the psychiatrist do in the dorms. Aaargh this is so complicated. » Seolhyun said, letting her head fall on the desk chair’s head. « Do you think she’s in the main room ? But even if she were, what would I do ? Talk to her about that whereas she barely succeeded in saying two words ? »

« Wait till your next appointment then. I’ll see her tonight as always, if she has something to tell you, she’ll say it to me and I’ll tell you, ok ? »

« Sounds ok. Let’s do that. It’s not like we had any other plan anyway. »

« Talking about plan, isn’t your birthday soon ? » Yuna asked, changing of subject.

« Yeh, the 3rd. » Seolhun smiled. « Turning 23. »

« Whoa, a real little woman. » Yuna said jokingly. « Are you celebrating all by yourself like christmas and need my presence or have you planned something with someone ? »

« I’m actually celebrating it with my sister and her friend. »

« Oh… Seems like you don’t need me then. » Yuna was a bit disappointed but tried not to show it. 

« Well, I was going to tell you to come but you seem like you don’t wanna come so whatever. » 

Of course Seolhyun saw that Yuna was disappointed. The girl was really bad at hiding her feelings in front of her friend and it was planned for a long time now that she would definitely invite her.

« I’ll come ! » Yuna almost yell. « I mean.. If you really want me to, then I’ll come. » She tried to hide her excitement but it was a bit too late. The girls laughed together at the situation, Yuna’s reactions would always make Seolhyun laugh like that. 

« But, what about your parents ? » Yuna asked. « Won’t you celebrate your birthday with them ? » 

« They live quite far from here and they don’t have a car so I won’t be celebrating it with them. » Seolhyun seemed disappointed but got over it, smiling at the older girl. « Whatever, we’re gonna have a lot of fun just the four of us. You’ll see, my little sister is just like me. A bit dorkier but I’m the elder so it’s quite normal. » 

Yuna looked at the clock behind Seolhyun and her eyes widened.

« It’s already 5 ! I need to go, I’m gonna get killed ugh. See you later ! » Yuna said, running out of the room.

 

 

            Fortunately, Yuna arrived right on time and did not get any problem. It sure wasn’t the right timing to get into problems. Anyway, the end of the day went by pretty good and it was already bed time in the asylum. Yuna walked to Hyejeong’s dorm and entered it, making sure no one had seen her. 

« Hey. » She whispered with a kind smile. 

Yuna sat next to Hyejeong, like she would always do, and took the pills which were in her hand and put them into her pocket.

« Seolhyun told me you spoke today. Isn’t it amazing ? » She whispered excitedly. « What you said was a bit depressing though but still, you talked. This is a huge step we just made, the three of us. » Yuna said, her kind smile still on.

« Help her. »

Yuna looked at her puzzled. 

« What are you talking about ? Who- Who do I have to help ? » She asked, dumbfounded.

« Mina. » the patient said. « Help Mina. »

Just as the girl said this, Yuna heard footsteps in the corridor and hurriedly left the room, leaving with all the questions she did not get to ask.

 

 

___________________

 

 

~ Hey guys, how are you doin ? :D

Back with a quite short chapter with not much action but I can't just put all the action chapters after chapters, let's make the pleasure last. ;)

How was school for those who got back in that aweful place ? :p I'm quite tired after only 3 days of school but hey, still updating :p

About the fic now, umhumh, that last part uhu, I'll let you say what you're feeling about that and stop telling my life lol

 

- Your "already fed up with school" authornim