Warning Sign

I'm Not Crazy

          Yuna watched the girl walking with horrified eyes. She was back but she did not seem like Mina anymore. There was something strange about her. The enthusiastic little girl seemed gone, letting place to a stranger. A voice got Yuna out of her thoughts.

« Sister Yuna ! Come here ! » One of the nun said, stoping the four of them in their walk. When Yuna arrived at their spot, the girl went on. « You’re the one in charge of her, right ? Walk her to her room. She’s creepy I don’t want to deal with her. » 

Yuna watched the 3 of them walking away, leaving her with the back from the dead girl. The redhead looked at her with a worried look and held onto her arm. « Let’s go. » She said, walking towards the dorms.

        Yuna sat Mina on the bed and got her a glass of water, handing it to her. The smaller only looked at it, not moving a bit. Yuna quickly realized she wouldn’t take it and placed it on the table behind them. 

The girl sat next to Mina, who hadn’t said a word since she came back. The once chatterbox and cheerful girl was now mute and emotionless. At least she looked so.

The two stayed silent a few seconds, ill at ease like never before. 

« It was awful. » Mina said with a weak voice, looking at Yuna’s eyes, who had turned her head to face the girl. Tears started to form at the corner of her eyes and it did not take long for them to fall down her cheeks, almost instantly wiped away by Yuna’s fingers. 

« It’s ok now. » Yuna said in an attempt to reassure the girl who had jumped into her arms, hugging her as tight as ever. « It’s gonna be ok.. » 

Mina cried on Yuna’s shoulder, wetting the girl’s nun dress with her tears. The nun sure felt it on her shoulder and lifted the girl's head with her two hands to face her, giving her a warm smile as she wiped away the tears once again.

After a month in a dark room with no other company than the other patients down there’s cries, Mina was at her weakest and she felt like not thinking at all, letting her body move by itself. Her face grew closer to Yuna’s one, her gaze going from Yuna’s eyes to her lips, her red, kissable lips. 

Yuna on the other end was like frozen for a few seconds, slowly realizing what was going to happen and when she finally did realize, Mina’s lips were an inch away from her owns, feeling the other one’s warm breathe. Yuna made the last move and connected their lips in a sweet and loving kiss. Was it that ? The feeling of belonging ? The feeling of being bound to someone ?  They had no idea but it sure felt like that.

As the kiss grew deeper, Yuna’s hands made their way to Mina’s waist and Mina’s to Yuna’s cheeks. Just as the kiss grew even deeper with the both of them on each other’s tongue, Yuna felt like pushed with an extrem strength onto the wall which faced her back, banging her head against it in the process. As the girl fell to the ground, she saw another Mina. A Mina she had never seen. The devastated and innocent little girl was nowhere to be seen, just a terrifying and wicked girl sitting on Mina's bed with a death glare. 

« She’s mine. » The girl said in a terrifying deep, dark and loud voice, the opposite of the girl's one. 

 

 

          « What do you mean she’s back !? » Hyejeong almost yelled, jumping off of the sofa, ready to leave the room.

« Don’t yell like that ! » Seolhyun whispered not to get caught by the mal nurses, stoping Hyejeong in the process.

« We’re in your office, they won’t hear us. »

« We never know ! And you can't just walk out of the office ready to party with your friend, you're supposed to take your pills, remember ? … Yuna saw her earlier today…It did not go well.. » Seolhyun said with a defeated voice. 

« What happened ? » 

« I guess the Devil took over her body and kind of warned her not to get any closer to Mina. »

« Oh God… » Hyejeong said, sitting back on the sofa. « That’s what they were talking about… » 

« What do you mean ? The voices or demons or whatever told you about that ? » Seolhyun asked puzzled.

« They told me he was coming back. »

« Everything is so complicated ! » Seolhyun sighed, throwing her face into her hands. « I feel like my head’s gonna explode. »

« Let’s talk about something else then... Tomorrow’s your birthday, right ? Is everything ready for the big event ? » She asked jokingly.

« What big event ? We’ll only be four around the cake. » Seolhyun replied jokingly as well.

« Yeh, you, Yuna, your sister and her friend. Sounds like a double date. » She said with a smirk.

« What are you talking about, it might be a kind of date for my sister and her friend but Yuna and I ? No… Just no. » Seolhyun laughed. « No. It would be weird, I see her more like a sister, which is kind of real since she’s a nun, but like- She’s more like an older sister to me. »

« Great ! » Whoop. Too much happiness Hyejeong, act normal.  « I mean..Great for you.. » What are you saying Shin Hyejeong, get ahold of yourself ! « Because… What was I talking about ? » Hyejeong laughed embarrassed. Great, she’ll think I’m weird.

 

Of course she will.

You’re weird, really.

You’re in an asylum.

Your best friend is the Devil.

You hear voices.

And you’re in love with your psychiatrist.

 

« I’m not ! » Hyejeong whispered, caught by Seolhyun who could cleary hear what she said. Hyejeong realized Seolhyun was looking at her with a perplexed and amused look and smiled back with an ill at ease laugh.

« They are here ? » 

« Yeh… They keep telling me weird things, I’m a bit lost in the conversation, what were we talking about ? » Nailed it, Shin Hyejeong. 

 

 

___________________________________________

 

~ Hey guys.. I'm so so so sorry I did not post anything in almost 3 weeks :'( I had tons of homework and tests and the student life is a dificult life lol

Anyway, I'm really not satisfied with that chapter, except for the Yunaring part which is quite interesting, but the seoljeong part was a bit useless, right ? 

Anyway, next chapter will be about Seolhyun's birthday ! I hope it will be more interesting than that one !

(Oh and have you seen AOA Cream ? Oulalaaa, it's gonna be amazing :p)

 

- Your disappointed authornim