Chapter 3 -

Unexpected

Later that night -

"You played too much today!" You said, trying to catch your breath. Jimin gave a cheeky smile, "But you had fun playing with me didn't you?" he chuckled. You laughed, "what if i didn't?" you stick your tongue out. A boy who was taller then the both of you appeared infront of you. "It's starting to get dark, let's head home." he said, the both of you nodded your head and followed him. Somewhere in the middle, you guys stopped. "Do you need us to walk you home?" The taller boy asked. You shook your head, "There isn't a need for ya to do so!" you gave a bright smile to them, "Are you sure! it's dark!" Jimin asked, worriedly. "my house is near! there isn't a need for ya to worry!" you said. Unable to convience you to let them walk you back home the taller one sighs. "Be careful on your way home then, (Y/N)." he said. You were already walking but you could hear them and gave them a thumbs up. 

-

Jimin woke up, "What...was that dream." he ruffle his messy hair trying to gather his thoughts."Why am i suddenly having dreams about her...." he sighs. Trying to recall the dream again, he sat still for a good few minutes. "wait..." he grabbed his phone and quickly unlock it to text yoongi.

Jimin: Hyung! Hyung! hyuuuuuung! 

after probably, 10 minutes, yoongi finally replied.

Yoongi: what? It's ing 2:30AM in the morning. 

Jimin: I had a dream of Her! 

Yoongi: her? who?

Jimin lets out a sigh, "how can he forget?!",

Jimin: (Y/N)! our childhood friend of course!

Yoongi: wait so you're waking me up at 2:30AM just to tell me this? 

Jimin: No no no!! Do you remember what (Y/N) said just now?

Yoongi: i guess. Why?

Jimin: Our childhood friend, (Y/N) said it in my dream too...and it happened before if i was not wrong..

Yoongi: you mean the part where she said, "there isn't a need for ya to do so"? 

Jimin: Yes! did you suspect anything too? Their names are the same too! do you think....it might...be...her?

Yoongi: Anybody could have said it before you know? 

Jimin: yes i know but don't you just feel anything!

Yoongi: can't we just find out tomorrow? i want to sleep its going to be ing 3:00AM.

Jimin: fine....

He ends his conversation with jimin and heads back to bed but somehow, he was unable to sleep only until 3:30AM.

Next day - 

As usual, you woke up to your alarm, did your morning routine and went to school. 'It's my second day, i can go through it like how i did with yesterday' you thought to yourself, wanting to step into the school until someone behind called out your name, making you stop and turn. "(Y/N)? You come to school around this timing?" he asked, you nodded, "you...you're jungkook right?" he nodded, "where are the others?" you asked, "they usually come abit later and sometimes end up being super late, they never learn." you giggled. "ahh lets head into school, it's cold outside!" he shivered with his hands fully tucked in the pocket of his coat. You then headed into the school gates with him but you had to part ways with him because you guys were in a different class. Walking alone in the hallways but of course there was people still walking around, hanging around but you were walking alone and somehow it felt really lonely. 

You got yourself into class and sat at your seat, realizing that were was still 10 minutes before lessons actually start, you took your phone out and went on your social media like what every other teenager does when they are bored. As time pass, you see your classroom slowly becoming full. The teacher then comes in, it was math first. You didn't have a thing for math but you were surprisingly good at it. "We will continue from where we stop from yesterday's topic." you could hear the groans from people beside you. You paid full attention to it somehow. an hour passed before we all knew it, "That will be the end of today's period and oh, theres a test tomorrow based on this topic so please study." the class groaned. 

Another 3 period passed as your time goes by in class. The bell which indicates recess rang made the hallways filled with noise. You grabbed your wallet from your bag and stood up when hoseok calls you form his seat. "(Y/N)!" You turned and stared at him, "You're heading up right?" you gave him a nod which made him flash a big smile infront of you. "i'm going to the canteen first, i'll see you guys upstairs." hoseok gave you and 'ok' sign and went the other direction. Making your way to the canteen, you were once alone again. This felt so nostalgia, it's like this happened before on how you were alone in the hallway walking as your friends were waiting at the 'secret' spot for you. 

You who arrived at the canteen, starting making your way to the bread store and stared at the sign indicating which bread was available and which was sold out, seeing your favourite red bean bread and you felt motivation rushed up in your blood as you desperately try to squeeze in the crowd to get your red bean bun but god it was crowded like a famous brand having an ultra mega sale. instead of getting closer to the cashier, you got pushed out of the crowd, "move!" someone said as they push you out and as you misplaced your foot, making you fall, someone caught you by your arm.

"Are you okay?" he asked, he was rather tall but really good looking at the same time, 'could he be from the 3rd year class?' you thought to yourself. "I'm fine." you said, "thanks for helping me" you smiled, giving your thanks. "Did you manage to buy any bread?" he asked, you gave a pout, "not at all, i got pushed out of the crowd instead." his eyes widen, "oh no, would you want one of my bread?" he said, taking out a red bean bread from his bag, you stared at it and the temptation to take it was really high but you rejected his offer "Ah, i don't know you at all so i shouldn't be taking the bread from you." he let out a small laugh, "We're in the same school aren't we? just take it if not you'll strave yourself for break and it won't be good!" he said and place the bread in your hand.

On the other hand, Jimin who came to the canteen to look for you, spots you near the bread store despite the nasy beside. Noticing you wasn't alone, he shouted your name from the place he was at, you turned to see jimin and the guy who handed you the bread noticed and said bye to you and went off, you walked to jimin slowly. "I thought you went up?" you asked, "You were taking awfully long so i came to check." he said, "why would you want to check on me? i'm totally fine." Jimin opened his mouth, it felt like he wanted to say something but he just ends up his lips and walked beside you as you guys walk to the rooftop but all of a sudden, you stopped. 

Realizing that you forgot to get something from the canteen, "wait! I forgot to get strawberry milk!" you said. "Strawberry milk? Why are you wanting milk? How old are you woman?!" Jimin shouted while you ran off and he followed you behind. After buying your milk, you and jimin headed up to the rooftop, finally meeting the rest of the group. As you took a seat beside hoseok, Jimin being the curious idiot, he asked "what's with you and strawberry milk?" You look at him as you pierce your straw through the hole, "You know... I used to drink strawberry milk like this with my best friends... but.... I never heard anything from them after I left..." You said, taking a little sip from your strawberry milk. Jimin stared at yoongi and stared back at you. "Do you know their names?" He asked. "Their names?" You placed your milk down, "Chim Chim & Suggi." Jimin eyes widen as he stared over at yoongi. "The names Chim Chim and suggi sounds so familiar" Jin said, "It could have been in a song, hyung." jungkook said. 

"Recess is going to end soon, shall we head back?" Jin said, looking up from his watch. "You're actually only saying this early because you forgot to study for chemisty." Jimin teased, "No, i always study before hand, not like you." Jin joked. They all stood up but yoongi stopped jimin, "Ah, you all head down first. i have something to dicuss with jimin. 

Jimin, before even talking to Yoongi about what happened, he started to hit Yoongi on his arm but there were light hits. "You heard her just now, didn't you!" Yoongi started caressing his arm, "I was sitting across of her, of course I would have heard it.. idiot" He continued caressing his arm while Jimin continues to talk about you, "those names were the names she would call us in the past! AND we would drink strawberry milk by the river everyday!" Yoongi stops caressing his arm, "I know i know, i was there too." Jimin gave a light hit on yoongi's arm again. "Be serious hyung! (Y/N) might really be her!" 

Meanwhile, you were walking back to class with Namjoon and Hoseok - 

"Ugh!" Hoseok shouted, startled by hoseok's sudden shouting you stopped at your spot but still you decided to ask what's wrong, He lets out a heavy sigh, "The math test tomorrow, i'm sure to fail it." he faced you with a rather troubled face which made you want to help him no matter what, an idea then came into your head. "My math is pretty good, i could help you study after school!" He grabbed your hands and held them up due to him being overjoyed, "really? you would help me with my math?" you laughed, "why wouldn't i? i'm your classmate aren't i!" Namjoon who was already at the door, called us to head in before people start calling them crazy for holding hands in the middle of the hallway. 

A/N: Let's just skip to after school again~

The last bell rang and the cheers of students were heard, You packed your things and place them nicely in your bag, you scanned the classroom for hoseok but he was no where found, you carried your bag and decided to head outside only to see hoseok outside waiting for you. "Let's go, (Y/N)! i know a good cafe we can study at!" 

It was a rather short bus ride to the cafe that you could have walked from your school to the cafe but wanting to not waste time, the bus would have been better. Going inside the cafe, finding a good spot by the window. As you took your seat, a waiter appeared infront of your table, asking you for your order. You picked up the menu and scan through, "Americano would be fine, what about you hoseok?"" you asked, "cappucino!" the waiter took down your orders and headed back to the back. "Shall we get started first?" you asked hoseok, he gave a nod. You could feel his motivation to study and pass, somehow you felt happy. 

As you started explaining the topic and going through some simple problem sums, hoseok listened to you without a fail, "Sorry to disturb but here is your coffee." the waiter said as he place both of our coffee down on the table and left us to study again. He placed his pen down and took a small sip of his cappucino. "The cappucino here never seem to disppoint me. i simply just love the coffee they make here." he said, taking another sip from his cup. You too were curious after hearing what he said, was the coffee in this store better then what you tasted in that famous coffee store in the UK? you decided to place your pen down and grabbed your cup up to your mouth, giving it a light blow, you took a small sip. Shocked with what you had just tasted, you placed it down and looked at hoseok, "This coffee is really good here! It tastes exactly like the coffee i had in that famous store in the UK.." Hoseok gave a smile upon your compliment to the cafe, "You can thank me later for introducing this cafe to you." 

Going back to what you were doing previously, you guys went into serious mode again. Giving hoseok simple problem sums to solve as you tried to explain to him how the formula works and what you have to do. Studying wasn't easy but having that determined attitude was just enough. But after awhile, you felt the tiredness start hitting you, "Let's take a break shall we?" you suggested, he nodded in agreement. "I'll be heading to the restroom then." he took his leave to the restroom. All alone on the table, you decided to take out your phone from your bag and check if anyone had messaged you.

As you scroll through your chats on whatsapp, You look up to see a familiar face from afar.

--

A/N: ok, i had a few difficulties doing chapter 3 buuuuut, i somehow solved it. i hope y'all like it!! ((ok honestly i wanted to use suga as yoongi's nickname but i just remembered i made yoongi introduce himself as min suga ;;; sugi sounds so weird fml im sorry ;~;)) ♡ ♡ ♡ 

Twitter - @svngjoes   

Also check out - 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1043752/bitter-sweet-fluff-angsty-bts-hoseok ♡ ♡ ♡