- 1

Happy Birthday

“Have a good day at work hun!” you called out after Jungkook as he left home.

  “I’ll see you soon!” He yelled back, closing the door behind him.

  It was your birthday today and you still had to send your boyfriend off to work. Life of having an idol boyfriend, tell me about it.

  You got ready yourself after sending off Jungkook. Yes, Jungkook was having work. But that didn’t mean you were going to mope all day at home! Your best friend for almost 12 years had decided to book you on your special day, just for a special celebration.

  You had a really enjoyable day with your best friend. She surprised you with helium balloons at your doorstep, made you cut a cake and open presents before she brought you to the mall for a girls time! Shopping, massages, getting your nails done, you name it! She did it.

--

  When night approached, you went to meet Jungkook along with your best friend to celebrate your special day.

Jungkook and you have been dating for nearly four years now, people knew about your relationship, but they were all pretty alright with it since it has been quite long since revealing it to the public.

7pm

7.45pm

8.15pm

9pm

Much to your dismay, you waited and waited but he just never showed up.

That was it, you gave up on waiting. Your best friend looked at you, smiling slightly and giving you a reassuring pat on the back.

Just as you were about to walk off, you saw Suga approaching you. He seemed to be running towards you, but what was that with him? He was holding onto something really huge, and there seemed to be people in the far distance as well.

In a flash, you felt someone cup his hand over your mouth and a beanbag being placed over you. It was entirely dark and you had no idea where these people were bringing you. Was your best friend okay even?

You heard a vehicle and you felt yourself being forced into it.

You started tearing up at the thought of being kidnapped, especially on your birthday!

You sobbed while thinking that you were going to die just like that, and you were mentally blaming Jungkook.

This then brought up the flashback of you seeing Suga running towards you.

Was he trying to tell me to run? What did he mean?

--

After awhile, you felt a little car-sick. You felt as if you were driving across the pacific ocean!

It’s been so long but they haven’t seemed to have stopped the vehicle..

The bean bag was so tight around you; you barely had space to move.

With as much effort as you could, you yanked your phone out of your pocket. The screen lit up, showing you the time. It had been exactly an hour since the kidnapped had happened.

Just as you tried unlocking your phone, you saw the screen turn off and your phone went dead.

‘Ah! Dead battery. .’ You thought to yourself.

At that moment, the vehicle stopped moving and you felt yourself thrown onto something hard.

‘It really hurts! Did those people just throw you on the pavement? The nerve of them, just wait till’ I see their faces.’ You thought.

You felt the beanbag lifted off your head and all you could see was a mini garden in front of you.

Looking around, you realized it was the Han River.

On the grass of the garden, a heart was formed using candles.

“Get up, love.”

You looked up and saw Jungkook looking at you with his oh so loving eyes. He wore a suit, his hair parted so perfectly, smiling with those beautiful lips. He held out a hand, waiting for you to stand up.

Still being angry with him, you got up on your own without the help of him.

“Where were you? Did you know what just happened?!” you yelled at him

He chuckled, looking at your reaction.

 “What? What’s so funny about me being kidnapped?”

He still gave no response; instead, he revealed a bouquet of roses from behind.

He held your hand and led you into the centre of the mini garden.

At that moment, you realized that he had set up a small table in the middle of it. There was a cake with the words ‘happy birthday’ written on it, along with presents stacked up and helium balloons hanging off your chair.

Slow music started to play, and he led you into a slow dance.

“I’m so sorry for all of that, but happy birthday.”

He closed his eyes, and with all his passion, he landed his soft lips on yours.

Just then, fireworks started to show. You broke apart from the kiss, realizing BTS, your best friend and your families were all surrounding you. Each and every one of them held a rose. Starting from whoever was on the left, they all came up to you and gave you a rose, at the same time saying their wishes to you.

When the BTS boys came up to you, they all apologized for the kidnapping and throwing.

You found that especially cute, Jungkook was the sweetest guy ever to prepare all these.

You ended up with another bouquet of roses, not forgetting the other bouquet of flowers that Jungkook had given to you earlier on.

“I’m sorry for being so late. Let’s eat and spend the last hour of your special day together, alright?” smiling at you ever so slightly, Jungkook led you to the table for your candlelit dinner.