Matchmaker

Matchmaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Note : All in Tiffany's POV

 

“Oh come on Tiff you got to help me. Please pretty please…!” I keep ignoring my best friend slash sister slash co worker slash roommate as I keep typing my report for this afternoon meeting.

 

“Hing~ you ignore me again.” She pouted and put her grumpy face. I smirk as I mumble grumpy cat earning a hard slap on my back cause I stop writing and moan in pain.

 

“The heck- Yah why so violent?!” I pout and rub my back.

 

“Because you don’t want to help me! Tiff please just this time.” She rubs both of her palm and begging me.

 

“You hopeless romantic. There is technology named short message service or cell phone duh.” I said sarcastically.

 

“It was more romantic if I send her a letter! Tiff all you have to do just meet her and gave it to her say it is from me, viola!” I sigh, why I am being friend wither again? Right, she the first ever person who welcome me as a foreign exchange student. She is nothing but ball of energy and happy virus. We click just like that.

 

“Alright, Alright. You owe me big this time.” As I finish my sentence I was engulf with bone crush hug from her.

 

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” The things you do to your bestie.

 

X

 

Kim. Tae. Yeon.

 

My hand held the pink envelope as I sat at my car almost 1 hour after I park it in front of the tall building. I keep recall myself why did I agree to be post lover again? Right it’s for my best friend.

 

“She has fair skin, cute face that you will mistaken her as teenager. And her hair is ash golden brown color! So godess like!”

 

“For real Bora, it’s a model agency! How should I know how she looks like?!”

 

“Come on Tiff, we have been this far. Just follow your heart and you will understand what I mean. She is the moist stood out there. I swear!!”

 

“Why the heck I should follow my heart! Is not that I am the one who is love struck! Stupid Bora!” I mumble as my eyes laser all the people who went in and out from the main lobby, looking for the potential candidate that match Bora’s description. I pout as I regret not to charge my phone this morning leaving me clues about the model and minim information from my friend that leaving our conversation at the middle of the heat. There was tons of beautiful oxygen here and there. Everyone almost look stood out with their own charm. There is this Tan beautiful girl who just went out from the main lobby wearing see through t shirt, sweat and snap back with duffle back. Her hair was straight jet black hair. She is holding another girls hand and it’s not hard to say that they were dating. Gez why all good looking people end up with good looking people too? What leaves us?

 

I decided to step out from my car and seat at the hood. The weather is nice so why don’t I enjoy it for a bit. I decided to buy red bull and pocky from vending machine and just enjoy it. Luckily my car just under the tree which is makes me more conformable and felling good. I will secretly give credit to Bora for this little escape. It’s been so long since I can take a break like this. All I am doing is work, work and work and work, that never ending circle for years. But because of that, me and bora now can open small company with our own design and brand B&T.

 

“Unnie!” I was just about to drink my red bull again but familiar voice caught my attention cause I turn to the left side and saw 2 people talking at the main lobby. Both have flawless skin, beautiful and the height difference? I know that taller one is Im Yoona Ah, our previous model. She is nice and all but what caught my attention is the one with ash brown hair. She has this calm aura. It makes me feel ease by just looking at her. Her has flawless skin, her pink lips, and big round eyes. Not to mention the white dress she wears, it fit her perfectly. I bet anything she wore will look good, she is model after all. I saw they bid each other good bye as Yoona went to her car while the petite girl walk out lightly, stopping at the main entrance for a moment, closing her eyes and took a deep breath as I too didn’t realize holding my breath and exhale together with her. She finally notice me, staring at her when she open her eyes. I was awestruck that make me look like ert who shamelessly gawking at her. Oh god what is she doing? Why she is walking toward me? I panicked inside but try to stay calm outside.

 

“Hi, May I help you?” Gosh her voice is so soothing.

 

“Are you Kim Taeyeon?” I asked. I can feel the letter that Bora gave me being crump inside my coat pocket by my hand when she said yes.

 

“May I help you?” Taeyeon ask again as she tilt her head to right showing her long neck. Tiffany get hold on yourself.

 

“Yes, actually I know you from a friend of mine. And to be honest, I like you.” What. In. The. World.

 

X

 

I close the front door as I skip the living room happily but a voice stop me abruptly.

 

“How did it go?” Bora walks out from the kitchen with apron and look at me with full of hope.

 

“I wait at there like forever but none of Kim Tae Yeon you mention show off. So I put your letter in brown envelope and seal it. I entrust the letter to reception at the main lobby since she said all the model will have a meeting tomorrow and don’t worry I put extra sugar for her to make sure your love letter will arrive safely at your Taeyeon.” Before bora could said anything I quickly dismiss myself to my room. I tried hard not to laugh in front of Bora, afraid to get caught by her. I am so sorry Bora but Taeyeon is just too cute. As I arrive at my bedroom I immediately jump to my bed and scream in my pillow. What I did couple hours ago was bold. I just confess to her and ask her out. You know what? She chuckle shyly but said yes. She said Yes! Oh gosh I can’t wait for our next meeting.

 

X

 

“You are glowing.” I stop typing on my phone and look at Bora.

 

“What? What do you mean? I am always happy and glowing.” I said and continue to chat on Kakaotalk with my Taetae. Yup, for 3 months going out with Taeyeon and I finally ask her to be mine. Is the best decision of my life. Sometimes I would feel guilty every time I look at Bora’s face but what can I do? She is the one who don’t have balls to confess to Taeyeon. I am single and so Taeyeon. I said I like her and she want to try, ka boom here we are.

 

“No you look like… you are in love.” Bora look at me suspiciously cause I quickly exit from the apps and look at her.

 

“Me? In love? Yeah I am in love with my job.” I put my phone away and start to work again. Luckily I set my own rule in my life, I can easily divide my life equally between social life and work, so there is no reason for lacking from one of it.

 

“I know there is more Tiff, you go out once a week and come back late, sometimes you won’t back home. Are you seeing someone right now?” the suspicious starts to get high. I gulp but still keep myself calm.

 

“Sugar, you know beside my work, I am also social butterfly right? You even more popular than me, you went out  twice a week!” I defend myself. 

 

“But still, there is something fish.” I laugh loudly and pat her head. This silly girl.

 

“Now now, instead talk about my life, what about yours? Still have that crushing over Kim Taeyeon?” when I said I can divide my social live and work, I am not kidding. I really hide my relationship from people so very well. After that day, Bora keep sulking and finally show me Taeyeon’s picture which I already have download my own from search engine, heck I even took a personal picture with her. Take that Bora. So Bora said she met her at one of her friends party and they talk a bit before Taeyeon excu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter