Part 02

My hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 *Slightly M*

 

PART 02 

 

 

Kyuhyun had been very sad during the whole week. Remembering his encounter with Siwon in the dark street over and over again and wondering what he had done wrong for Siwon to stay away from him in that way.

That had hurt him a lot.

But in spite of that, Kyuhyun couldn´t forget him.

“Are you ok?” – his friend Changmin asked him for the nth time tonight.

He did his best to convince Kyuhyun for going to a bar and have fun. He had seen how Kyuhyun had been depressed and sad this whole week saying no word about it. But he knew that it was because of a broken heart.

Kyuhyun nodded feeling bad for lying at his friend but he was not in the mood for talking about his broken heart.

The boy looked at the couples dancing very tight and happily in love on the dancing floor and all he could think of, was the urge to dance like that with Siwon. He died for feeling his strong arms around his body and his hands caressing his face and hair like the way he did the last time they saw each other.

He sighed in frustration while he saw a man getting close to him smirking.

“Do you want to dance, cutie?” – the tall man said and leaned down on him to whisper something in his ear.

Kyuhyun was so immersed in his thoughts about Siwon that didn´t realize the man was getting too close to him. He panicked and his body started to shake. Something in the man´s eyes was dangerous and dirty. He didn´t like that.

Kyuhyun stood up and asked for Changmin´s help but the weird man pulled him in his arms and Kyuhyun couldn´t do anything but struggle with the strong man who had him trapped in his arms in front of his friend´s eyes.

Changmin couldn´t do much at all, the man was very tall and big and had a fierce gaze that seemed to kill you. Cold shivers down his spine were making it hard to react.

“Leave me alone!!” – Kyuhyun screamed in panick.

Changmin gathered all the strength he could and was about to punch the tall man but this man was faster and even taller than him and avoided his fist.

Impossible!                                   

Luckily the tall and dark man smirked at them and freed Kyuhyun from his grip losing his interest. The boy was shaking of fear in his arms.

“You lose it, cutie” – the tall man said and moved away.

Changmin got close to his shaking friend and hugged him.

“Are you ok, Kyuhyun?” – he asked but his friend was still in shock.

Kyuhyun looked at his friend and nodded. Once more he had to lie at him. He didn´t want to look so pathetic in front of the only friend he had.

“Let´s go home now. Enough fun for tonight” – Changmin said still worried about his friend´s state.

“Ok, but I need to go to the bathroom first” – Kyuhyun stated and walked alone towards the toilets. He needed some time to be alone and get his breath again, away from the noise and weird people.

He washed his face with cold water and then he saw his reflect on the mirror, he closed his eyes and thought about Siwon and his captivating look. He wanted to feel protected by his personal savior this time too.

“Alone finally…”

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and met the most thrilling eyes he had ever seen. He knew those eyes and could recognize that voice.

It was the damn bastard who had trapped him before and wanted to try something dirty with him.

Kyuhyun panicked again when the damn man pulled him against the wall from behind and started to open the zip of his jeans.

He was not going to let him rap him in the toilet. He needed at least to scream for help because the man was way stronger than him.

“HELP! SOMEONE HELPS ME PLEASE!” – Kyuhyun screamed out of control struggling with the man´s hands over his body.

But nobody was coming to save him…he started to sob thinking about his personal savior Siwon. He needed him now.

The tall man hit Kyuhyun´s head against the wall to block his cry and lowered his pants. Kyuhyun could feel the cold air in his lower body and prayed to God for dying right there and never wake up again. If he managed to survive from this, he wouldn´t be able to live with the shame on him.

Die…he wanted to die…

When he was about to faint and accept his cruel reality, he felt someone entering the toilets and throw the tall man away from his body that had remained untouched now. The dirty man hadn´t tried anything on him yet because all he could do was to lower his pants and reveal his beautiful and round but that had been all, thanks God.

Kyuhyun reacted and when he felt the tall man falling on the floor with a strong punch on his face, he had not time to see the men beating each other. He just pulled his pants up and tried to escape as fast as he could between sobs and fear.

When he was about to leave the toilets, he couldn´t help but see the scene in front of him and realized that it was no other than his Siwon punching the tall man´s face over and over again out of control.

Siwon?...my Siwon?

Kyuhyun widened his eyes while he tried to calm his emotions inside. His tears still rolled down his face and was trying to process all the information in his head.

“S-siwon…” – Kyuhyun managed to say in a trembling whisper.

And Siwon stopped.

His fury ran through his veins and all over his body but he didn´t hesitate in stopping after hearing the trembling voice from the boy who was on a corner of the toilets scared like hell and with tears rolling down his face.

He left the man on the floor and ran towards the shaking boy.

When Siwon had him in his arms again, he could breathe again.

It had been a coincidence that both had gone to the same bar that night.

Siwon had gone to the bar that night just to forget Kyuhyun that couldn’t take him out of his head all this time. He even thought that meeting someone to have would be a good idea but never imagined that he would meet the young waiter in the bar as well.

He had watched him from afar all this time. When he saw the tall man approaching Kyuhyun and struggling with him, he was about to intervene but he denied when he saw that he was safe in a way with his friend Changmin. Then he had watched him going to the toilets among the people but lost him for a while. He followed him there and waited outside but when he was taking so long to get out, he decided to enter and see if he was ok.

The scene in front of him paralyzed right there but the fury inside him started to build and blinded him completely. He jumped over the man who seemed to be taller and stronger than him but he was not willing to leave the boy being attacked or even in front of him. He gathered all the strength he had and punched hard on his face over and over again with a supernatural force.

He wanted to kill that bastard. Nobody could force Kyuhyun or put a finger on him.

“I will take you home” – Siwon said with a comforting voice caressing the boy´s cheeks gently.

They had to go out from the place before someone found the bastard bleeding on the floor.

Siwon guided Kyuhyun outside the bar with a hand possessively around his waist and the other one around his shoulders.

During the way on Kyuhyun´s apartment, the boy hadn´t spoken a word. Siwon had him safe in his arms and didn´t let go his hand at any moment. He needed to feel him beside him protected.

Siwon was getting very worried by Kyuhyun´s attitude. The boy seemed to be still in shock after the attack of the man at the bar.

Siwon caressed his face and head in order to comfort him but Kyuhyun remained in silence.

When they arrived to Kyuhyun´s building, Siwon accompanied him to the elevators. Once inside, Siwon caressed the boy´s cheek while his other hand was entwined tight with Kyuhyun´s.

“Hey…you have to tell me the number of your apartment, Kyuhyun”

“Ten” – Kyuhyun whispered softly.

Siwon kissed his head but Kyuhyun whined in pain. Siwon widened his eyes when he realized that the boy was bleeding on his head.

“Oh my God! Kyuhyun…how didn´t I realize about it before?”- Siwon exclaimed in panic.

They got out from the elevator and Siwon took the keys from the trembling hands of Kyuhyun and opened the door.

Once inside Siwon placed the boy on the sofa while he went to search something to cure the wound.

When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter