Part 01

My hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 01

 

 What´s the matter with a twenty-year-old guy, a comics lover and also gay?

Kyuhyun made that question over and over again. The boy wanted to find his true love, a dreaming hero in his life.

What´s wrong in dreaming? He deserved a strong man by his side hugging him with strong arms in order to feel protected…and by the way a God in bed because had to be mind-blowing.

Men always got close to him for just a one night-stand. He didn´t feel like a but he was tired of that. Kyuhyun really wanted to get a man forever, a true lover…only one who loved him back.

Kyuhyun was a dreamer but he believed that he could find his hero in his life, the same heroes he read in the comics all the time.

Kyuhyun had had bad luck with men. Even when he was only twenty years old, he had had only two men in his life who had played with his feelings and had just used him like a toy of .

The next man must be the only one! My only one…my hero…but…

But with all his bad experience in his previous relationships that had marked him deeply, he used to not trust in people or men anymore.

“Stop daydreaming and go to work!” – Changmin said while he passed by him.

Kyuhyun sighed deeply and took his notebook and pencil and walked to the terrace outside the café he worked, a very exclusive one called Two+some.

No matter if Kyuhyun was new in the capital city, he felt somehow good in it working for the famous café. He had used to live alone in an unknown place. He had to do it in order to escape from their ex-lovers who only wanted to torture him and take advantage of him.

Smile Kyuhyun! Some customers are waiting! Fighting! He cheered up to himself and then walked to the terrace where he saw two people waiting for someone to take the order.

Kyuhyun watched the couple carefully while they were talking. Well to be precise, just the girl seemed to be talking all the time while the man in front of her was reading a newspaper and who seemed to be not interested in what his girlfriend was saying.

Kyuhyun couldn´t see the face of the man that was covered by the huge newspaper but the girl seemed to be very talkative and excited for something.

Kyuhyun chuckled in silence. The girl seemed to move her hands while she talked but her boyfriend didn´t pay any attention on her.

Then Kyuhyun placed in front of them but they seemed to ignore him completely. Ok, he was thin but quite tall for not being seen by someone. That was frustrating him because at least the girl who kept on talking didn´t pay attention on him.

Kyuhyun pissed off and coughed in order to be noticed by them.

“Oh! I´m sorry! I was distracted” – the girl said now focused on Kyuhyun and smiled gently. She seemed to be a cool girl after all.

But the man didn´t care to reveal his face. He seemed to be focused on his damn newspaper.

“Don´t worry Miss…What do you want to order?” – Kyuhyun asked politely.

“Just a coffee with milk and a piece of orange cake, please” – she said.

Then Kyuhyun focused on the man and waited and waited but the man didn´t dare to pay attention on him. Did the man want him to take the order? This has been too much and Kyuhyun was losing his patience too.

“Hey! Siwon! Pay attention and ask for your order…do it once and for all!” – the girl said frustrated by the man´s lack of interest.

After hearing the girl´s words, the man put his newspaper down that covered his whole face and revealed his face focusing on the waiter in front of him.

Kyuhyun swears he had to do all he could in order to not faint at that moment. The man´s face was absolutely handsome! Indeed the man was the hottest man he had ever seen in his life. Oh God! The man was more than handsome…he was perfect! He had big black eyes that looked at him with intensity. Kyuhyun felt immediately captivated by those beautiful enigmatic eyes…and the rest was so y…so beautiful…the man had thick eyebrows and long eyelashes, a perfect nose and tempting lips that adorned his handsome face. And not mentioning the hair, black and perfectly combed. The guy looked rich because he was wearing a designer blue suit. Even the suit looked good on him!

Kyuhyun had to struggle for not fainting even though his legs were already shaking…and not only his legs indeed.

“I want a black coffee and a piece of fruit cake” – the handsome man said with a y and husky voice that made Kyuhyun´s body melt inside.

Kyuhyun gulped hard and then nodded.

The couple stared at him with a confused look because of his weird behavior so Kyuhyun ran away fast towards the kitchen. He needed to breathe urgently and relax.

The presence and voice of that man were overwhelming!

He had to rest against the wall in order to ease his heartbeats and get this normal breath again.

“What happens to you Kyuhyun?” – Changmin asked when he saw the boy blushing like a tomato on the wall.

Kyuhyun met his friend´s eyes and said with shame:

“I just made the biggest fool of my life in front of the most handsome man I have ever seen!” – Kyuhyun exclaimed, disappointed of himself.

“Just that? I thought it was something more important” – his friend said and then walked to his customers.

Changmin was his best friend so he knew that he was always dreaming with handsome men so he decided to ignore him and continue working instead.

Kyuhyun smiled and then breathed deeply. He had to take the order to Siwon and his girlfriend. His girlfriend? Siwon didn´t deserve to have a girl so talkative like her.

Why do handsome men always have to be busy and with the wrong company?

Life is not fair!

 

oOo

 

Siwon didn´t want either to scare the waiter in front of him or ignore him for too long but he didn´t expect a reaction like that. The boy seemed to be very embarrassed for something.

It was weird.

The young waiter had run away as if he had seen a ghost or something. However, Siwon was not stupid, he could see something else in the boy´s eyes but he was not sure if he could confirm what he was thinking at that moment…desire? Probably not but the special shine on the boy´s eyes didn´t lie.

It had been a long time since Siwon didn´t provoke that feeling on a man. He was tired of women who always searched him only his money and position...or only because of his looks. It was the same with men.

Siwon sighed and focused on his newspaper again. He was very happy to see an article about his new movie My Hero. He was one of the best and young movie directors in Korea. His fame was increasing with every movie and that made him feel extremely proud with what he had gotten still being so young.

Siwon smiled. His family would be even prouder of him.

He startled when he heard someone coughing in front of him all of a sudden breaking his daydreaming about his new movie.

Siwon met the young waiter´s eyes and smiled gently.

He saw how the boy reacted with his smile and the sudden blush on the boy´s face. It was weird but cute.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter