Operation let's be friends!

The Class President
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had no time anymore to talk to his friends but he knew excatly what he was going to do later...

 

Second class for the day was about to start any minute. Mina was on her phone as she usually was on at the breaks. She really never had any friends but Hwanhee. Friends were just not her speciality. Most people looked down on her as a person that only studies. She was just invisble and unknown of this world. Instead of trying to get some friends her lonetime went to league of legends or by reading fanfics of idols she would never meet, I mean... Who doesn't like fanfics? She was also almost everyday lonely in the house since her dad usually worked until midnight trying to get all the money he could. If only her mother was alived they would had live a so much easier life. She really missed her mom. She was her everything besides dad.

Sometimes she just wished someone would come up to her and ask her to be friends like you did in kindergarten, it could be anyone. She just wished she could do the same things as the other kids did. Parties and sleep overs and whatever they do.

 

" PLING ''

She looked at her phone, a new message from Hwanhee. 

H: WHAT ARE YO DOIN?

M: Being bored as ever...

H: Paboya, make some friends!

M: Well, the most in my class is practically es but I will try...

H: GLAD TO HEAR! ANYWAYS, GOTTA GO, CLASS ABOUT TO START. ADIOS AMIGO.

M: Goodbye :)

 

" DING DONG ''

" CLASS IS GOING TO START NOW! " the teacher half screamed with a bitter face.

Mina walked in to the class and sat at her chair. It was time for math, probably the most hated and most boring subject ever been made. Mina always hade problem with it and she just wished somebody could help her get better. 

The people who surrounded the classroom didn't seem that amused either. Most people looked like they were somewhere else in their thoughts and some people even slept. Pabos.

However, Mina, out of few tried to actually listen to what the teacher had to say but after some minutes she found herself being in her thoughts she too.

Finally the teacher went away for a little break before one hour more of math was going to start that would be so fun as well. Kogyeol who seemed calm as usually, wrote some notes in his notebook and Mina couldn't help but try to look what he wrote. But maybe, she watched him too long.

 

" You know you can ask what I am writing instead of trying to cheat it right?"

Mina looked away quickly and looked down on her own book. How could she make such a fool of herself? And worse, a fool in front of her enemy.

 

" No! You saw wrong! I just looked at your shirt and saw that you had spilled something on it " she answered slowly feeling her cheeks get all red.

Kogyeol looked down on his shirt left in disappointment. Nothing was on it.

 

" What I see is a white perfect shirt and may I ask why you are watching my shirt, is it because of the y stuff that hides behind it? Kogyeol said proud of making Mina blush even more than she already did.

Mina strikes again! She has just made a fool of herself... twice...

 

'' NO, NO , NO, ABSOLUTELY NO . What I meant was that I thought I saw something! But silly me! Always sees everything wrong! '' Mina said nervously and made a fake laugh that anyone could tell was fake..

 

She couldn´t believe how she possibly could do it, but she had now made a fool of herself thrice and that´s even worse than that guy who told the wrong winner of miss universe in front of millions of viewers! Okay... maybe not that worse but almost! 

 

Kogyeol just laughed and started to write something new, but this time on another paper. Mina went back to her normal position and tried to study as much as she could before the teacher was back. The teacher sure took some time this time. Minutes went and Mina was all tired. She just loved math so frikn much!

But suddenly, a paper came thrown from someone on to her desk. She turned to her side and saw a smiling Kogyeol. Kogyeol smiling? " That was rare to see, "  Mina thought.

Mina looked at the paper that was in front of her to see what was written on it. She looked closer and saw that the same math notes as Kogyeol's were on it like copied and pasted from his notes. She couldn't believe it. The playboy Kogyeol had just gave her aka his enemy a help for the math? Something was really off.

'' Thanks..I guess! '' Mina said quiet. She really didn´t want to say that word but what else should she say?

" Maybe he wasn´t that bad at all ? " she thought.

 

Kogyeol laughed a little and looked into Minas eyes.

'' Oh, did this little girl just said thanks to me? AIGOO!

 

There is the Kogyeol Mina knew ... How could she even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter