The day all started

The Class President
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She could hear all the noisy things that came from the slightly opened window next door.

¨He´s at it again..¨ 

 

It wasn´t until last year Mina´s new neighbor had moved in till the big house next to her, 

Mina's mother had just died that year and she was living in a depression. When she had heard that they would get new neigbors she had finally showed a smile that hadn´t been seen in a long time. Who didn´t like new neigbors?

She remember the way he walked out of the car with his family, lookin´ really good, black haired,tall and really, really handsome.

He seemed really nice...

 

But it didn´t take a long time until she finally realised what a jerk he was.

Every weeknd he would take home a new girl to show his room for, and every time it ended up the same, they both got undressed and started to do things someone only could imagine of.

Anyways, that wasn´t all , he started at the same school as her and doubt it, same class too. And yes.., he also frikkin became the class president.

And soon she would hear the most hated name every day...

Kogyeol

 

She opened the window to get some air, the sun shined bright and the temperature was just right.

School was about to start in 2 hours, it will say 8 am but she enjoyed waking up early to get things prepared in time.

She looked over to the house next to her, Kogyeol had as always forgot to close his window and was surely soon going to wake up with perhaps a girl besides him at any minute , so typical.

It didn´t take more then 3 minutes and he was up putting on his school uniform, surprisingly no girl this day.

 

* No girl today? I see * Mina managed to scream out.

 

Kogyeol who seemed to notice the sudden screaming went and opened his window.

 

* WOW, I didn´t know you had became more as a stalker than you already are? * Kogyeol screamed back.

 

* Huh stalker? It´s kinda impossible to ignore your girlfriends screams everyday and when there´s a day you don´t hear it you know something'a wrong... * 

 

Kogyeol gringed and just gave a smirk..

 

* Ha..ha..ha .. you´re just jealous you can´t be one of my patientes right?* He said.

 

* BHAHAHA, You wish * she said and closed her window.

 

This was an ordinary morning for the girl named Mina . It had been like this for the past year and sometimes she just wanted to move, if she could to another planet.

She looked at her clock, 6:10 am, still 1 h and 50 minutes to go.

7 pm

She put on my jacket and shoes and went outside, Hwanhee who just lived some streets away waited outside.

He and Mina had been friends for over 10 years and it felt like forever. Their parents who works at the same job made the two of them meet and get to know each other, and it didn't take a long time before they both were like sisters and brothers. The only sad part was that they were almost unavaiable to meet at school since he was 2 years younger than her.

* HI Mina!* Hwanhee screamed.

* Haha Hi Hwanhee * 

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter