Regal

Regal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I might need a little more courage

I'm just waiting

For the universe to show me

*Got to steal you from the sky

 

Who would have thought a single video could awaken something in him? It was just a single video but he was captivated. He wondered did their boss have a hidden purpose of showing them her video. Was it just to let them have an insight of her, who would be a new temporary addition to their family? Or was it to stir their curiosity and eventually bite them on their behind?

 

He sighed still looking at his room’s ceiling hoping for sleep to overwhelm him. Minutes passed but drowsiness was still scarce. His thoughts had once again taken a turn towards her and her video. He sighed for the second time that night and closed his eyes. But even then he could still see her in his head, her bright eyes and alluring smile. This wasn’t good, not at all. He was supposed to be focusing on his dreams not a girl. He sat up and went out of his room to get himself water.

 

He took a gulp of cold water and leaned against the kitchen counter. He shook his head trying to push away his thoughts of her. He pushed himself off the counter and into his room. He lay on his bed and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Don’t even think about it Jiyong.” He murmured before shutting his mind and thoughts and forced himself to relax.

 

Months passed by and his thoughts had somehow still take a detour. He would still think of her every now and then. But at least now he could push it away, when he wants to. When he finally thought he could move on he was caught off guard. He was asked with the others to be in their practice room on their rest day. It was not entirely unusual but definitely not normal.

 

“Hey, do you guys have any idea why we need to be here?” SeungHyun asked as they climbed up the stairs to the practice room. They shook their heads and just continued on their way.

 

“There you are. Come in.” YG, their boss said motioning for them to sit at the bench at the other side of the room.

 

“Sajangnim, is there something wrong?” Jiyong asked itching to know the reason why they were summoned. YG shook his head and smiled. “No. I just wanted to tell you all about something but for now let’s wait.”

 

They continued to wait and before they knew it someone knocked on the door. “Come in.” Their boss said. Their breath caught in their throat nervous but yet excited to know who was at the other side of the door. Jiyong’s eyes widened as he took in on who the person was. It was her. Right in front of him was the girl in the video.

 

“I want you guys to meet Park Sandara. She’ll be part of our family.” YG explained while the people in the room remained quiet taking it all in.

 

“Is she going to be a new trainee?” Dong Wook voiced out the question most of them were thinking. “Yes. She’s here for a workshop in acting. I hope you’ll treat her well.” With that the others stood up and greeter her warmly. Jiyong remained on his seat calming his nerves. He couldn’t believe this. She was finally here.

 

“Jiyong…” Youngbae called him who was standing with the crowd that formed around Sandara. Jiyong stood up and walked towards them.

 

“Hi. I’m Jiyong a trainee as well.” He introduced himself before bowing and smiling at her. She smiled back before the others introduced themselves.

 

“Hi, I’m Seungri. I’m the cutest maknae here.” Seungri said making the other groan. “Ouch!” He complained while rubbing his head. Jiyong had smacked his head. “Don’t believe him. Sometimes, scratch that often times he gets ahead of himself.” Jiyong explained to the perplexed Sandara. She just giggled and nodded at them.


“I don’t mind. He’s cute.” She commented make the said person puff his chest and grin widely. “Told you so, hyung!” He moved himself closer to Dara before going off about anything.

 

“Seungri you might want to be more respectful.” YG interrupted. They stopped talking and looked at YG. “What do you mean sajangnim?” They asked.

 

“She’s older than most of you.” Their eyes widened before looking back to the said lady. “T-that can’t be! She… She looks younger!” YG chuckled while Sandara blushed.

 

“I’ll leave that to you, Sandara.” She nodded her head and bowed at YG before he went out of the room.

 

“You… You can’t possibly be older right?” Someone asked. She shook her head and replied, “Actually if I’m not wrong, I’m older than most of you. I’m the same age as Choi Dong Wook Ssi.” Seungri groaned out thinking how she could be older when she looks so young.

 

“You heard that Seungri? Now don’t even think about making a move on her.” teased SeungHyun which made the younger boy pout. Seungri looked at Dara and said, “Then can you be my noona, Sandara noona?”

 

He asked cutely making Sandara smile and giggle. All these time Jiyong stood at the side staring at her, admiring her. She had his attention even before he met her in person. And now looking at her this close, just made him admire her even more. That was how it all started.

 

Days passed and everyone grew closer to her. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter