Finale

So,Me or SHE!!(Of course U)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were heading home but Jungkook kept on ign0ring him,Taehyung almost cried.

What did he do wrong? Then a single tear left his eye,jungkook noticed it and felt sorry for the older so he went closer to him and put one arm ar0und his shoulder..

"Hey,why are u crying??" jungkook asked and wipe the tears,

"What did i do kookie,you've been ignoring me...are you tired of me??"

Taehyung said looking at Jk with teary eyes...

"We'll talk about it later hmm.." Jungkook backs off and Taehyung just nodded with a heavy sigh.

They finally reach the dorm and Vkook locked themselves in their room.Taehyung sat on the bed while Jungkook leaned against the door..

"Tae,I saw u staring at a fangirl.Mind to explain.."

"Wha-what i'm not!!I swear..i'm really n0t.."Taehyung said and stood up walking towards Jungkook 'So is this why he har been ignoring me..making kookie jealous is very very bad idea,he will ignore me the whole week like he did before..' Taehyung thought to himself..

"So..u enjoyed watching her right!!" Jungkook asked taehyung whle crossing his arms,Taehyung was shocked

"u..um no..not at all"

"But,i saw you almost drooled there.." Jungkook raised hir brow and with a smirk on his face..

"S..she's a fa..an and i-i'm just umm yeah just..."Taehyung was nervous as hell.

"So..Me or SHE!!Who's more beautiful??"asked Jungkook with a serious face,

"Of course you.." Taehyung replied quickly..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter