Tease

So,Me or SHE!!(Of course U)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were having a fansign and they fooled around and make fun of each other,but jungkook noticed that Taehyung was staring at the fangirl for quite a longtime that makes his blood boil.He looks clearly at how Taehyung alm0st blushed because of that fan.'You sure will get somethin..kim taehyung' Jungkook thought with a smirk appeared on his face.

After almost 3hours the fansign finally ended and they were resting on the backstage,Jungkook sticks with Jimin much to taehyung's annoyance,he didn't kn0w why Jungkook ign0red him,he was alright in the morning.

"Kookie.."

he called out for the younger but he got no response as the younger continue chatting with Jimin.

"Jungkook..JUNGKOOK!!"

He shouted which finally made the younger turn at him with a

"what!??.."

"Come here.." he motions the younger to sit beside him but Jungkook refused,

"Can't you see i'm talking with chimchim hyung!"

Just with that Jungkook went back chatting with Jimin.

Taehyung sighed,the younger words were short and painful,he walked out of the room,he can't bear to see his Jungkook with another man.

As soon as Taehyung walked out,Jungkook and Jimin burst out laughing..

"How long are you going to do this kook??.." Jimin asked while fake wiping the tears,"

I don't know,maybe till tonight.."

He smirked.

"What a erted dongsaeng i have!!" he pinched the younger ear,

"oww..it hurts.I'm just saying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter