Five - Teaching Assistant

Coloured By You (DISCONTINUED)

Miss. Min didn't really mind if I had stayed for dinner or not and I'm sure she wouldn't have cared anyways, seeming as she was too busy googling her eyes at Mr. Kim, who in my opinion wasn't that good looking, seeming as he was the father of Kim Tae Hyung.

What was on all of our dinner plates smelled delicious, I wanted to dig in, but I realised that I had no right to, as Tae Hyung's father hadn't eaten anything yet. It was obvious that my stomach needed to devour food, (since I'd only eaten the pancakes from earlier), otherwise it would start to sound like a volcano soon to erupt. But it looked as if the two love birds didn't really take notice of my hunger, unlike Tae Hyung who kept on laughing at me imitating eating actions, which I did not find amusing at all. While that cruelty was taking event, they began talking about each of their sons, Yoon Gi in particular.

"So, Yoon Gi, why don't you tell Mr. Kim about what you're going to start as of Monday," his mother hummed as she clasped her hands together, 

"Well, Mr. Kim, after much pressure from my mother to get a job," he embarked, ignoring the light slap from his mum on the his shoulder, "I'm going to start work at my old high school as a teaching assistant, only as a part time job on the side of my rapping, of course." Yoon Gi crossed his arms, acting as if him trying to be a rapper was something to be proud of. Meanwhile, my jaw slightly hung open. If Yoon Gi used to go to my highschool, and he's going to start working at his old highschool, that means he'll be working at our school?!

"Yah! Yoon Gi!" I fiercely whispered to him, kicking his shin under the table, "since when are you going to start working at our school?" I looked at him confusedly.

"Yeah, yeah, Ae Rin, I got a job at your school, big deal. It's not a high chance that we'll see each other in every lesson, I'm going to be following class 11AB. Because, Mum, here decided that I should get to know my future step-brother, even though we've known eachother when we were younger," he scowled, once again recieving a glare from his mother and me because it seemed as if he didn't recall I was in class 11AB. "So, Tae Hyung, it seemed like you already knew my little dongsaeng here," he smirked, "so have you guys gotten any closer since middle school?" He annoyingly raised his eyebrows up and down again. Why does this boy keep referencing middle school? 

"Yoon Gi..." Tae Hyung nervously chuckled, "What are you talking about?" He scratched the back of his head,

"Remember? Back on that one Tuesday in middle school, you sai-"

"Yoon Gi! So, how's your rapping career going? I've been to that underground hangout you rap at, you seem pretty good."

"My rapping career?" Suga's eyes lit up - this was probably the first time someone has acknowledged his rapping as a career, "it's going okay, actually - I always get to the finals of our rap battles, but I always lose to this female rapper. It's unbelievable, she's younger me, but she spits absolute fire!" He explained, imitating explosions with his mouth and arms, which I found quite entertaining.

That was really the only part of the night I focused on. The rest was spent on Tae Hyung's family being shown around the house (which Yoon Gi couldn't really be bothered with seeming as it was just a not-so-subtle hint that they'll probaby move in soon - which neither I or Yoon Gi really were fond of).

The two adults were talking and having a few drinks or so and Tae Hyung's little sister was showing him all of the cool games of his father's phone. It kind of felt weird tonight, Tae Hyung wasn't being bothersome at all. He seemed focused on his sister and her happiness. Fairly cute of him, I'm not gonna lie.

Shortly, I went home to crash and anticipated Monday - maybe life would be a lot more easier with Yoon Gi to back me up in class.

But how am I going to even live seeing Tae Hyung so often if he moves in with Yoon Gi!

---------------------------------------------

A/N: SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER BUT IT WE'LL MAKE IT UP TO YA'LL IN CHAPTER 8 ;)