You

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I know her when were 10 , she moved to my school and she is in the next class . I really have no intention on knowing her nor did I realize her existence at school . I was quite popular at that time because of my good social skill and my leadership and also because I'm kinda good in sport . But things happen and we have the same baby sitter . I call her our baby sitter because she takes care of us after school before our parents pick us up at her place . So yeah , our baby sitter will pick us up after school and take us to her home till our parents come . That is where I knew her . Our first meeting aren't that good . We were so awkward . But we met everyday and we start to click , you know what I mean . 

 

So yeah , we get close . We're close only when its off school . We'll stay at our baby sitter house and talk about friends or homework or maybe crush even if it's too early , or maybe cartoon or comics book that we like . We just get close and start to skype and text each other if we're at home . When we're at school , we'll just treat each other like a normal friend do . Smile if we meet at the hallway or maybe canteen or the field . I have my own circle of friends and she has her own too . We don't really talk much at school . But I know we both have that special bonding between me and her . I just can feel it , I don't know what she feels though . 

 

Now it's time for highschool , I planned to move into a boarding school and focus on my studies to get into a good university . But my mom has a problem with me moving far away from her so I decided not to go and stay at the same high school near my house . There , fortunately we're in the same class . And things get better when we seat next to each other . We do almost everything together now . Lunch , go to school , reading at library , get back home , watching movies on weekend , copies each other homework , cheating in exam . We do it together . We're like inseparable . 

Tae : fany-ah , I got something to tell 

We're at the back school , at the side of the field , sitting under the tree . 

Yeah , she call me that . Only her though . Other friends call me 'Tiff' . They say that sounds more classy . But I prefer what taetae call me . Taetae , yeah since she give me a nickname I give her too . It sounds cute right ? Just like her .

Fany : yeah , what ?

Tae : I think I have a crush on that girl . *points at the pretty girl*

Fany : Oh ? .....

Tae : She's cute right ?

I have no problem at all with lesbian or gay or biual . I am an open minded person so I don't mind . Tae liking girls aren't suprise to me . She keeps on having crush over that 1st asian girl group... err .. what is their name again .. Girls Generation .. yeah .. But what suprise me is what I'm feeling right now , What the heck is this . I feel like my mom just tell me I can't have anymore pink in this world (I have obesession on that colour) . It hurt though . I don't like it .

Fany : yeah .... she is

Tae : Do you think I should make a move ?

Here it goes , ouch ! Stop it heart , listen to your mind . She is your bestfriend . Wait , she never say you're her bestfriend but ..nevermind , tae is my bestfriend to me at least . She is just talking about her crush ,what is your problem tiffany ? Answer her . Heart , please stay strong . Taetae , what should I do now ?

Fany : If you really like her , then yeah .. You should ... go for it ... yeah

Tae : hey , you're okay ?

Oh I am so okay tae . So okay . I just need to tell my heart to have strength of what's coming . I hope it's not what I'm thinking . 

Tae : Okay what about a lette

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter