What goes bump-bump?

Our Sunny Days!

Jonghyun was kissing along Kibums neck, his lips trailing down to meet the curve of his collarbones and then lower to the stub of his . KIbum moans quietly, his lips parting to ask a question. “The kids are sleeping right?” Jonghyun on his skin and nods. “I made sure they were sound asleep before coming back here.” Kibum hums in approval, his hand snaking down to cup the front of Jonghyuns boxers. He smirks at what he felt, tilting his head up so their lips could meet. Jonghyun runs his hand up Kibums torso, feeling along his skin and groaning in the back of his throat. Kibum palms his and Jonghyun responds with a bite to his bottom lip. It didn’t take long for things to unfold from there; Kibum was arching into the pillow, his legs locked around Jonghyuns waist as the older held him up by the fold under his knee. With each his head would bang against the wall and Kibum had to bite his hand to keep from loudly. 

Iseul was lying awake in bed her arms crossed over her chest, she looks towards her brother and frowns. “They’re at it again?” he questions and she nods. They could hear the thump-thump against the wall. It’s happened before, when they were five they stumbled in on their appas having a little ‘fun’

A few years ago

Jonghyun was cursing, his hips moving erratically, Kibum didn’t try to hold his grunts back either, he just let them come. “Jonghyun!” He gasps and the older grins. “You’re quite loud, aren’t afraid of the kids hearing?” He questions, sweat rolling down from his neck and then splattering onto Kibums lower abdomen. The brunette chuckles despite his ragged breathing. Joon hops out of his bed coazing his sister over to him. “Come on! They’re playing a game without us!” He says, opening the door. Iseul shakes her head, defiant. “Don’t you hear them!” And she could; Kibum was exclaiming something rather loudly and Jonghyun’s grunting could be heard. “That doesn’t sound like a game.” Four year old Iseul murmurs, Joon rolls his eyes, stalking over to her and pulling her with him down the hallway. 

“.” Jonghyun curses, holding Kibum by his hips and pressing his chest to the youngers back. Joon hurries down the hallway, his sister hot on his heels. “Jonghyun, I’m close.”

“Me too.” They both huff, their bodies glistening. Joon and Iseul were standing outside of the door now and they could hear the sound of the bed creaking and Jonghyuns labored breathing. “Is that Jonghyun-appa?” He questions, Iseul makes a face, clutching her teddy bear tighter. “He doesn’t sound alright.” Joon twists the knob on the door–Kibums nails bury into the fabric of the sheets, his toes curling–Joon pushes the door open, his vision adjusting to the dim light. Kibum clenches around Jonghyuns causing the older to see white as his neared–Joon steps into the room, Iseul on his right. “Kibum-appa, Jonghyun-appa.” She calls and despite his children being there he couldn’t stop himself from releasing into Kibum. He hisses out a , his cheeks aflame. “What kind of game is that?” Joon questions with a tilt of his head. Jonghyuns quick to pull the blankets up over their bodies to help finish Kibum off. “They saw us.” He whispers. “I know they did.”

“I’m embarrassed as right now.” Jonghyun mutters, his fingers curling around Kibums . “Just shut up and–nngh.”

They later explained to Joon that they weren’t playing a game and that Iseul should stop crying because Jonghyun wasn’t trying to hurt Kibum. “He was doing the exact opposite, Iseulie.” He soothes. “The opposite?’ She asks wiping her eyes. “Uhm, yes..he was trying to help me…” Jonghyun a brow as he tucks Joon into bed. “Help you?” Kibum nods, biting his bottom lip. “I had a little problem that wouldn’t go down unless your appa helped me.” Kibums cheeks were burning red, Jonghyuns eyes searing into his backside. He smooths down Iseuls hair, pulling the blanket up to her chin. “Don’t worry.” He kisses her forehead. “Go to sleep.”

Present

“Joon don’t be like your appas.” Iseul says suddenly, her brother looks towards her with a glare. “What do you mean by that!?” She shrugs. “Nothing.” The wall thumps and with a huff Iseul buries her head in her pillows. When they got older Jonghyun was the one to explain that Kibum was like those honey butter chips he always enjoyed eating, so whenever he got the chance, he’d take Kibum out and eat him. Of course the kids didn’t catch their fathers obvious innuendo and were left confused.