Lets make a family!

Our Sunny Days!

Kibum was sitting on the couch, Jonghyun resting on the floor, his head lying on Kibums knee as the younger his hair. “Hey, Kibum…”

“Yes?” Jonghyun pauses a moment, thinking his words over before saying them. “When…do you want to start a family?” He asks, Kibums fingers pause in the olders hair and his heart stops too. A family? It had been something they had talked about here and there, but the conversation never went past the hope of having kids. “So….you want to adopt?” Kibum questions softly, Jonghyun nods, turning to look up at his fiancee who’s brown eyes were glistening. “Well, if you don’t want to, I won’t force a decision like that on you.” Jonghyun starts suddenly, Kibum shakes his head. “I think it’s about time.” The brunette says slowly, his fingers slipping down to tease at Jongyuns nape. It goes silent again, Jonghyun could hear Kibums heart beating, each thump pounding in his ear. “If….we do adopt…would you want a son or a daughter?” Jonghyuns eyes brighten. “Can’t we wait get both.” Jonghyun rises up to his feet and stares steadily into Kibums eyes. He reaches forward and takes Kibums hand in his. “A son and a daughter, both of them will be beautiful.” Jonghyun squeezes Kibums palm. “I know they will be.” He leans forward and plants a gentle kiss to Kibums forehead. The younger pulls back from the kiss because he was nervous and slightly afraid. A family was a big step. Kids was taking care of someone other than yourself. There would be two other people to look after and love and care for. KIbum extends his hand to the hem of Jonghyuns shirt and tugs on the hem anxiously. “Should we start looking around?” He asks quietly. Jonghyun nods and replies gently. “Whenever you’re ready.”

A week went by and then another and after a month they were able to find a pair of siblings who had only just e. Jonghyun stares at them behind the glass screen. Kibum places his hand to the window and leans forward trying to get a better look at them. His eyes were twinkling, his heart soaring. “They’re so….adorable.” He exhales. Jonghyun steps closer to him and slides a hand around his waist. “Did we make a good decision?” He asks, Kibum nods with a bite to his bottom lip. “I’ll name the girl.” Kibum says. “I‘ll name the boy then.” They look towards each other and share a warm smile, their hands tightening around the others. This would be the beginning; Kibum could see the sun shining brightly outside, shining just for them. Blessing them with their two sunshines–Joon and Iseul.