Chapter 6: My type

Illusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her slender figure. Perfect proportion. Long dark purple silky hair. Ruby red lips. The fresh lavender fragrance lingering on her clothes. The classic ladylike elegance aura in her. The image of her in reality and in my delusion is synchronized perfectly. “You’re my type.” I wanted to tell her badly.

“Moonbyul unnie? Moonbyul unnie?” Wheein shook moonbyul’s shoulder constantly, the strength of her shaking increases as time goes by.

“Ohh.” Moonbyul snapped out of her fantasy. The charity run was over. Wheein suggested to have lunch together.

The aroma of the ramen was invading their senses, making their stomach growled in anticipation. Their ramen weren’t served yet. “This is driving me crazy.” Wheein whined, tapping her feet impatiently. The savoury smell of the ramen made watery. Her eyes were fixed on the neighbour table’s food. The visual of the ramen was driving her nuts. The ramen was kneaded to a glossy, springy consistency.

“Be patient.” Hwasa held on to wheein’s head and turned her head back to their own table. “I just can’t resist.” Wheein pouted, giving puppy eyes.

  “Just tolerate a little longer.” Yong sun laughed sweetly seeing the cute Wheein overflowing ageyo. Yong sun pulled her hair back into a low ponytail elegantly and wiped the chopsticks.

“…” Moonbyul haven’t said a word since they entered the ramen shop. She was distracted all along, uninterested in their conversations. Her focus was only on Yong sun. Her eyes took quick glances every now and then on Yong sun secretly. Her heart felt like it was malfunctioning. She was so immersed in her thoughts. Thoughts involving Solar.

“Here.” Yong sun reached out to the daydreaming moonbyul. “?” Yong sun waved her hands in front of moonbyul’s eyes. Moonbyul didn’t give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter