Chapter 10: Bloom

Illusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Bloom

“Alright moonbyul ssi, you are officially discharged. Remember not to let your wound be in contact with water.” The doctor repeated twice, frowning as the distracted moonbyul seems to be ignoring his advice.

Moonbyul’s eyes couldn’t seem to stop wandering around. However her eyes were glued to only one direction, the opened door. Her heart was beating abnormally as anxiety started piling up. She rubbed her hands against one another under the blanket, hiding her nervousness.

Moonbyul bit her lower lip. “Why isn’t she here yet?” Thoughts of yong sun circulated in her mind non-stop. “Is she caught up in an accident?” “Have she forgotten about me?” “Or yesterday’s text was just a joke…” Negative feelings gradually accumulated in her mind as she lowered her head in disappointment.

30 minutes after the promised timing,

An elegant lady pushed her way through the crowd anxiously, in the narrow corridors of the hospital. Her hair was a complete mess after a short sprint. Beads of sweat trickled down from her forehead to her alluring neck. Sweat also streamed down her sharp jawline.

“Oh no…” She bent slightly forward, resting her palms on her knees. The room was completely empty, no one was anywhere in sight. The gentle wind blew in through the opened window. Pure golden light shone down. Sheer white curtains swung high, swaying in the air beautifully. A small pot of flower came in sight, as the curtains were lifted by the wind.

Yong sun strolled into the spacious room, wrapping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter